Esper, Magician or Neither?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh apparently Iall kicked me out of this RP because I said he/she was weird for starting to complain about something but then refusing to explain their complaints XD
Shh >.> no need to make it public.

Roleplay's dead anyways, if you thought you could gain something by making it public you aren't that mature either to bring that up with people not involved. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
You're ending the RP just because people don't post for a single day, most likely due to final exams coming up, and the studying that it entails?

Alright then.

It's an expression. I didn't say I was closing the roleplay pal.

If the GM says that the RP's dead, I generally assume that it means they're no longer interested in GMing the RP, and thus, it's...well...dead. Closing it just means that it's so dead that they don't even want to see new replies to it.

If the GM says that the RP's dead, I generally assume that it means they're no longer interested in GMing the RP, and thus, it's...well...dead. Closing it just means that it's so dead that they don't even want to see new replies to it.
I guess? I didn't say the roleplay was dead because you didn't reply there's four other people besides you roleplaying. There wasn't much momentum to start with which was mostly my fault in the first place.

Well, I'm glad I hesitated in joining this RP. Now I won't, reasons are quite simple. RP is dead before it even began, and someone was kicked out for a lame reason. Sorry for being blunt. Don't hate me for it.

Eh. It's fine, most people don't get along with me well.

Life carries on.

Oh yeah just to prove that people don't think I'm making it up, the conversation went like this: (copy pasted from the PM) (My comments are in blue)
I figure someone's gonna end up being reported since that seems to be how minor disagreements work here, so I'm putting all the evidence where mods can see it.

Here, Iall asks if I want to join another RP of his. I say i'm up for it but he neglects to say it uses numbers and stats, which I don't like in an RP so I try to politely say I don't want to join.

Do you have any intrest in adventure roleplays?

Adventure? Like, medieval fantasy quest-type stuff? I'm up for that. I only have the Index one going on atm anyway. About time I got into a few new ones.

Well I spent nearly a week writting one up in google docs. I'm working on the formatting right now, It should be up in like one or two hours when I finish. That's why I was slacking off with index.

Sure. Give me the link when it's done.

I worked my ass off for this roleplay. .-. so tired.

I expect great things then :D most effort I've ever put in is about 4 days.

Have fun: (plus link)
Now you can see all those tears and blood I put in :P

Well it looks good, and I like the setting, but games involving stats, numbers, exp and the like are things I go to RPGs for. I prefer more freedom in RPs.

That's why i'm doing all of the math silly. >.>

Yah, but still. Numbers and stuff are just a pain to deal with. A lot of people like them so I think it'll get a lot of players but I'm gonna pass.

Then suddenly... I have no idea what happened but he gets really pessimistic and cynical.

Does anyone appreciate anything. I spent a week writing everything down but that's not good enough. >.> Fine whatever.

Sorry. Numbers games usually do well, but they're just not for me.

Fine. If this roleplay fails i'm throwing the towel hosting roleplays.

Nah don't do that. Maybe 75% of my RPs never get any interest but occasionally you have that one idea that's so good and gets so many people you actually have to deny applications.

No. If I work hard and don't get results what's the point?

Well thats the trick you gotta learn to put less effort into them. There's no point spending weeks unless you absolutely know you're gonna get people. Do an interest check of the broad idea first if you're not sure.

I'm so sick of people's shit then >.>

I have no idea how to respond to that but if you hate people should you really be on a website where communicating with people is rather vital?

I didn't say I hate people. I said I was tired of people doing things like this =_=

Things like what?

Idk, like my "friends" either ignore me or other people alienating me. Sigh.

What's that got to do with me not wanting to join your RP?

I said I was tired of people's shit. I specficed what that meant. Bah, it's pointless talking anymore see ya.

Weirdo.

Thanks for the insult jerk.

At which point Iall leaves the conversation, and I hear nothing else from him until, just now, he creates a new conversation saying simply:

"Get out of my roleplay."

Uhh.. Not to be... rude or anything.. Ruko.. The way you said weirdo is like an insult.. So if he saw it as that.. I wouldn't be surprised...

In other words, its better to just say seeya back instead of being like that.

Yeah I didn't mean it as an insult, but it's hard to tone stuff when you're typing. And either way he blew it way out of proportion.

Yeah I didn't mean it as an insult, but it's hard to tone stuff when you're typing. And either way he blew it way out of proportion.
Well, Ruko. When you say it in a context such as that, 90% of the people reading it will see it as an insult, based on the conversation. There are nicer way to say the same thing.. So.... right there and then.. I can completely understand why he saw it as an insult, and I don't blame him for that.

Yeah I don't blame him either but if he hadn't closed the conversation I would have explained i hadn't meant it as an insult but since he did, I had to assume he was one of those over-sensitive people. And besides, if I had meant to insult him, he'd definitely know it.

Yeah I don't blame him either but if he hadn't closed the conversation I would have explained i hadn't meant it as an insult but since he did, I had to assume he was one of those over-sensitive people. And besides, if I had meant to insult him, he'd definitely know it.
Well, whats done is done. Lets just leave it at that. Nor should this discussion between you and him progress any further.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ruko
Well he did post something private onto a public thread. Couldn't keep drama to himself.

You probably just saved me from my final warning :D

I'm not over-sensitive, you posted it publically.

I would never bring anything up publically to a forum even if I didn't like the person.

That's just reprehensible to me espeically when you do something to embrass a user.

That's my issue. Whatever can you shut up and let me deal with all of the crap you did?

For the last time, I wasn't posting it publically to embarrass you. I simply thought the other players deserved an explanation as to why I wasn't going to be continuing. Then, you closed the entire RP so I thought I'd put the details to prevent you from blaming me. But enough of this.

Sure just an explanation right? Because hey posting a conversation publically out of context is alright that won't make any impression on a person.

The damage is already done. Most people here probably won't associate with anything I do.

I closed the roleplay because most of the people here didn't want to roleplay at this point. Which was my fault.

Just get away from me.

I am locking this guys/gals/other.

Sounds like we all need a chill down period.

Status
Not open for further replies.