Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Preferred Character Gender
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
EW. N....

Wait... lemme hear more.

Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
^^I agree^^^

And

The Winchester Mystery House in San Jose is actually pretty cool.

M

marius

i don't see the Kitsap Bremerton Naval Base on that list...........it should be number one, this place sucks

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Every state seems to have a mystery house...Loltourists.

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
I've never been to a mystery house, but I totally want to have a mystery theme party.

As for that list, a museum of tap water? SIGN ME UP!

J

Jumi

Fargo, North Dakota.

Seriously.

Stupid Floods....

And Stupid Blizzards...

O

Ochalla

You know what, this woman sounds like someone that doesn't have any imagination or romance in her bones. Not EVERYONE is going to want to go to these places obviously, but there's appeal there, especially if you're in the area already. Sheesh.

A

Ampoule

I wouldn't go to Fargo just because. . .it's Fargo. *trollface* Screw North Dakota and it's slow speed limit D:< MY LEAD FOOT DOES NOT LIKE YOU.

Montana Testicle Festiv------wat.

I assume it's about 'Rocky Mountain Oysters'. Which means a lot of cowboys would be there. Which means I would not be there anyway. . .