• No

• Yes, but make a goal for us to work towards or a mystery to solve

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SunnySetup

So imagine this

Criminals of more and more vicious natures have been spawning all over the US. Crimes have become so heinous, people are begging officials for more intense sentencing. Criminals are finding ways to escape or killing themselves in prison to escape punishment. It's been 20 years of Hell on Earth, and the people don't feel any justice being done. A new president is elected. She's playing no games and implements a new policy.

Full Term Sentence Act AKA the FTSA. This act implements a new system, one that many don't even believe is humane, but are so fed up with crime the are willing to try anything.

All criminal sentences not fully served by a criminal will heretofore be served by that criminal's youngest offspring or surviving relative when they die until the sentence is carried out in full. This act means that if a criminal has a 200 year sentence, his youngest surviving family member, be it child niece or grandchild even god children may be subjected, will be taken to serve their sentence when they turn 13. This will continue until there are none remaining in the lineage or until such a time as the sentence is completed.

This act would be effective for repeat offenders or those with life sentences or those with a sentence higher than 50 years. It does not apply to death row inmates.
This policy was highly debated, until the president introduced a new juvenile facility to hold the children until they turn 18. They have a chance for a parole hearing, if the child has had no misconduct and it is deemed their parents crime not too severe, they are allowed to exit. If not, they move up to prison. Serial offender's children are not eligible for parole, some kids have already accepted their fates. If the parents are paroled or found innocent they are pardoned.
The goal is to discourage people from committing crimes lest their while lineage be quarantined and die out.
A psychologist made a statement to the nation that children of offenders were likely to become offenders themselves so they should cut them off early anyway. that's pretty much what sold this whole thing.

So the RP would take place inside the Atonement Juvenile Holding Facility.
A few kids would be the children of Serials ones who kind of run the place and some would be newbies who have no idea what's going on. We'd need two or three older kids, one getting paroled, two that's being sent to prison. Some kids can be good, but some need to be preexisting bad like gang members druggies etc. be creative I guess.

There cannot be more than 15-30 kids in this place remember its for extreme sentence cases.. You'd have to have a description of something horrible their parents did and how many years they were sentenced.
So feel free to have a different twists as you like, The kid could be the one who did something horrible, or the parents could've been framed, anything.

Mom's can be criminals too btw.

So what do you guys think? A little dark but alot of potential? It's be kids ages 13-18 of any race from any origin or state it's a federal prison.

We'd also need staff about 7 or so whatever ya'll got.
Let me know below if it sounds cool or if you'd be interested

Romance friendly, LGBTQ friendly, Hetero friendly

Reactions: ✩blue
I would be interested in playing the kid getting paroled. She'd be a motorsports enthusiast, working towards getting a job in the industry, so it would be interesting to see what the others would think of her.

I also see her as being innocent, not one to commit any crimes or get involved with gang activity, etc... So, there's a potential plot starting point there for her.

I'm interested in this. Would I be able to have two characters? I'm thinking it would be fun to play as a staff member and a detainee :D

@TheTechnologicVampire She'll have to grow a pretty tough to survive so that can be her struggle. her parent would have to be guilty of something really awufl though even if she was very innocent. It'd be okay for her not to be aware that they were bad people ahead of time though.
@Psychedelic Of course!

I appreciate the love this is getting already, I'd be open to making this a real thing if we could find some more people (aka go grab your friends) AND A CODER dear lord I can't bbcode for anything so, in order for this to look good....

Wouldn't see be already pretty tough due to having a little bit of experience racing? (Was thinking she could've started in karting and is hoping to become a rally driver.)

Wouldn't see be already pretty tough due to having a little bit of experience racing? (Was thinking she could've started in karting and is hoping to become a rally driver.)
Only if it was something more illegal now if she was a DRAG RACER like illegal street racing it'd be hardcore or she was racing and smacked into a car trying to win and that person flipped over and died that sort of direction but otherwise good character! Their parent could ahve something related like grand theft auto w/ police chase or some such

Hmmm.... Grand Theft Auto, huge police chase, and several hit-and-runs.

Yes excellent! Now if you know anoyone else or could promote the RP we could find some more people and try to make this work?

I'm afraid I don't know anyone to ask, but if I do come across anyone, I'll certainly point them this way.

This sounds very interesting! I love the concept.

Will there be other character positions such as prison guards and the like?

@tigertruth Yup! And if you can handle it you can play an inmate and staff if not you can choose either or it'd be up to you. I'm glad so many are taking interests, If you'd like to actually start the RP please boost to more people! Gather up them inmates! For mah prison!

• Useful
Reactions: tigertruth
@tigertruth Yup! And if you can handle it you can play an inmate and staff if not you can choose either or it'd be up to you. I'm glad so many are taking interests, If you'd like to actually start the RP please boost to more people! Gather up them inmates! For mah prison!

okay! Sweet, thank you. I don't really know anyone well enough to invite them but I'll see what I can do.

Potential interest, me and a couple others maybe.

What were you looking for in terms of Character Creation, Art, real people or anime?

I'm on the lurking side for now.

This sounds sweet ^-^ I wouldn't mind having a character who doesn't get paroled and who probably doesn't have an innocent past if you're still looking for those.

@RedArmyShogun Real people please because the aimf of the RP is realism so probably all child actors or models aged 13-16 would do. Of course I'm not evil, If you can't find any actor you like and have tried real hard, you can use artwork. I'd prefer no anime please though! And if the couple people could comment interest below I can go ahead a start puttin this together!
@Yvain lurk away my friend, although it seems I've chugging enough steam to want to start putting this together!
@OddlyEverAfter Nobody has assigned character spots yet so you can definitely think up whatever character you'd like!

If I can generate just a little bit more people to comment some interest I can get started build the RP is ya'll would like!

I would like to join. One for a child of Serials and a staff. Oh and, it would be more fun if there are rebels. Just wanted to voice out my opinion on this.

Hi I'm new here and interested in joining; could I be the kid of a serial offender?

Status
Not open for further replies.