100 people

{Katrina I didn't mean too eat you, I was eating the last of the rabbit heart but we can keep preceding like this if you want.}

|Anubis pushed off the ground and into the tree, she gracefully kicks off of each tree, her swift movements causing the air to make sharp noises as she chuckles madly. Flipping backwards, she landed on a weak branch but could hold the lightness of her weight. She leaned against her parasol, showing a look of boredom as she peers out at the new creatures. In her eyesight was two nekos, a large male, and a leaner one. She could sense another being on the ship, and her eyes turn a shade of black, she uses her heat senses. She felt the girl laying down, "She seems interesting."|

"Hmm im not cold hearted or stone hearted I just enjoy killing things especially with the elements its funnt. The shocked reaction they get. She giggles a bit a warm but sadistic smile plastered on her face. "Its just some good fun I dont see the point in calling me stone hearted I mean im not that bad." She bats her eyelashes sarcasticly and the sword dissappears from sight. She jumps up and grabs onto a tree branch pulling herself up and sitting.

Zero stirs. She slept for about an hour before her eyes shot open and a slow grin spread across her face. Her other personality took over. Standing, she lets out a low cackle, grabbing onto a large jagged piece of metal. She walks towards the door she closed, opening it back up and walking out of the ship. Her bright eyes seemed to glow in the dark as her gaze tracked around. She was hungry and wanted a snack. She began wandering off, slicing the trees with the piece of metal in her hands to mark her way back to her ship.

{Its fine XD I actually can see this going somewhere.}

Asuka was in a state of shock. She knew this sort of thing happened to her family as some sort of panic mechanism. They felt they were going to die, and their souls were put into the nearest Fox. She didn't think it would be that easy to go into that, but it was still unthinkable to use it so early in life.
She clambered out of the den, getting used to the new body, wobbling a little here and there. She smelled the fire and found she was no more than 12 fox lengths away from the tree line. On the other side, she saw the figure quickly move away, and a body fall out of the tree. It wasn't dead though. It didn't smell dead. It was now injured though and it whimpered a bit. Quickly, following the line of trees, she sped towards the fallen figure.
It laid on the ground for a second, then sat up and rubbed its head.
"Nyaaaaaa!" It said. Asuka stared at it. It was her! Only it wasn't. The body created its own soul to survive. It, well, she sat up and stared at Asuka.
"Uhhh?"
Asuka approached her body, then nosed it's arm.
"No way... I'm still... alive? But I'm a Fox now... so this is now your body? I'm confused..." she said to herself.
She decided to lead this new human now. She would treat it as her own best friend recovering from amnesia.
"Can you stand?" Asuka asked her body. It tilted its head.
"Mew?"
"Stop acting retarded!" Asuka yelled, then sighed. "This will be a while. Anyway, I'm going to name you.... hum... Cora. After my cousin. Just cuz it's easy to remember. Now, about standing..."

Jack's eyes darted around once more. He thought for a moment, once again questioning his safety in the moment. He spoke quickly "Can I join this pack?" He was pretty sure that the big guy was safe, the girl was up to debate... and he wasn't sure about that wolf-man back there, but they found and killed a boar with astonishing speed, and to befriend them would mean that he... hopefully... wouldn't have to worry about any true hostiles. Jack heard a thud a while back, along with a low whimpering. Jack's head shot in that direction and he fell back.

Asuka attempted to stand on her two Fox legs.
"Like this Cora." She said when finally stood.
Eventually, and surprisingly quick, Cora had the hang of it. She stood and walked awkwardly from one tree to another, smiling like a dunce all the way.
"Cool!" Asuka barked happily. Cora flopped onto her butt and smiled, though she poked her arm, then she winced in pain. Asuka sighed and poked around her old body in certain places. She found that the wrist was sprained. Cora must have fallen on that. She used vines and sticks to make a splint. To make sure Cora didn't touch it, Asuka growled at her when she reached to touch it or throw it off.
"I know it's uncomfortable, but I want my body in good shape."
Then someone fell into the bushes, and Asuka defensively growled.

Jack heard the growl. He jumped once more for a moment... but his reasoning caught up with him quickly. This was no growl of some great beast, and, If Jack darted off to see what it was, he would seem suspicious, if he asked someone to go with him, it would seem suspicious. For the time being, Jack decided he would only check what it was if the others payed heed to it. He got up, slowly, and turned towards the group; still anticipating a response,

Adrian saw the group and it was a bit to large for his tastes and he could "sense" the danger and he could see a city in the distance he looked at the guy he had found and just shook his head and pointed him out to the rest of the group he then sat down and contemplated what he should do stay or go he merely waited to see how this group functioned.

|Anubis saw the girl get up on the branch causing her to bounce upwards onto another one, she hates to be startled and hisses madly from the interaction. Growling she starts to pick at her nails, giving the girl a long look before opening the parasol and shielding her head from the moon rays. She loves the moon, but it just made her hungrier and the her eyes are very sensitive to the lights. She sighs, determined to just leave this girl alone and slides down the tree before hitting the bottom with a thump. It was cold, a sharp wind passes through, flowing through her long chocolate hair and brushing her Victorian styled dress. She smelt a monster, someone was hungry and she was not going to be there next meal|

Jack's gaze shot back to where he had originally ignored. He thought to himself. "What is going on back there?" He looked back to the campfire for a second, but it made him anxious to divert his attention for a moment now. He moved with all the stealth he could muster, crawling up behind a bush, making absolutely sure that not even his breath disturbed the plant this time. Another thought crossed his mind "I can't believe I let myself get detected AND let one of them sneak up on me!" He put the side of his head directly to the ground, as to watch whatever was going on through the small amount of the shrub near the bottom where it was stem and roots, rather than the thick leaves. He paid no mind to the three behind him anymore, they were, at least, not a danger at the moment...

|Shuffling, Anubis closes her eyes as they turn pitch black, she wanted another meal since her stomach growled terribly. She heard the small footsteps of an alpha wolf, his fur gave off the fragrance of a humid day and a smoky forest. She shrugs, tracing the wolf, she hides since the wolf was much larger in size. His paws hit the grown with large thumps as his muzzles searches through a rotten carcass. His pelt was a ashy gray, with bright yellow eyes that took bold steps from the dominance it controlled. Licking at it's bloodied hairs, it was surprised by Anubis's bright moves of just lunging at the wolf. Attacking his weak spot with her parasol until she finally decides to dig into his dying flesh. The fresh taste of meat enters her mouth and the new blood quenches her thirst. His guts and intestines were slurped with pleasure as she, leaves his heart for the finish. She bit into the large organ, blood falls out onto her face and sliding onto her dress. Digging through the body one final time, she leaves his skin there before taking the fur and wrapping it around her figure. "Delicious little wolf". she gives a kiss goodbye before going to wash the blood off her.|

Jack was crawling, when his hand caught something... his first thought was that it could be mud, he turned his head. The darkness had made it's features barely noticeable... except for it's shine, a small glint. This mud was not the product of adding water to the soil... He saw the butchered silhouette of a boar. Jack was calm, his mind had barley a thought going through it. He found himself unable to reason, it was hard for him to think. He rose to his feet, slowly. He looked around like a meerkat. He thought for a moment. "What am I doing? Why aren't I going back?" Fear was closing in on him, He couldn't see anything, he couldn't hear anything. He couldn't move. He heard something, it was a slight noise... The breaking of a twig? The crushing of a leaf? It mattered not, he could think again. He moved like a cat in the darkness, and he found himself behind a bush to the direction of the sound.

"Stop tripping over the dang twigs Cora!" Asuka whisper-yelled, her fluffy Tao twitching angrily. Cora understood and tip-toed to the next Bush without noise.
Asuka sighed. "We need to find a way to shelter ourselves and sleep
My den is too small. Stay, and I will be right back."
Cora nodded, then fell like a toddler on her butt on brush behind a huge bush. It was extremely loud, making Asuka wince, praying that neither of then would die that night. She went deeper into the woods, searching for anything shelter-like.
Cora sat smiling, picking up twigs and breaking them into the smallest pieces she could, not aware of her surroundings whatsoever. she even tried eating a leaf at one point but spit it out when she realized it tasted bad. Creating her own entertainment, Cora sat there.

Name: Shinko
What you were in for: Damaging the satellite. Being a general danger to the satellite.
Description:
Konachan.com%20-%20179250%20black_hair%20brown_eyes%20dress%20long_hair%20original%20sumi_keiichi%20wings.jpg

Short personality: Seldom ever speaking, or expressing emotion of any sorts, Shinko seems as if she cares little about the world around her. And yet she is driven by an unknown curiosity to study things she finds interesting, which in some cases includes people. This curiosity is what brought her to jail in the first case, as she decided to try "examining" the station by taking it apart.

Short background: Nobody knows where Shinko came from, or how she even appeared on the station. Her age is a rough approximation on her appearance. However since the moment she was found it was obvious something was different, she could float without effort and manipulate technology around her. This ability eventually led to her imprisonment when she tried to take apart several key systems aboard the station.
Unusually, she came quietly to jail, and promised not to use her abilities aboard the station again.

Unknowingly to most people, in the center of the drop pod, Shinko was imprisoned... Well in fact the word is not exactly correct as Shinko was merely held inside the pod, she was in fact the one that navigated the pod from the station to the ground, and she also knew how she could return the pod back up... with some modifications.
However she had no interest in doing that, Earth was something she had to see.
She waited patiently for people to leave the pod before moving, the walls of the chamber where she was held opened up on their own, falling apart into metal shards. She walks out of the chamber, looking around the empty pod. The metal shards formed from the wall silently floated around her, Shinko was very frail, and she knew that the Earth was likely a hostile place, so she decided to keep the shards floating near her. She could sense the world through each one of these pieces, however not sound, sight or scent, she could feel electrical and magnetic fields, and most particularly one of the greatest dangers left over from a nuclear disaster... Radiation.
Reaffirming her surroundings she slowly walks out the pod, examining the jungle around her. While she was in the pod she could see it through the various cameras onboard, but now she had to use her eyes and the shards she brought with her. Only a couple of people decided to camp nearby, most likely because the pod would give them shelter against the elements. They looked over to her, but did not pay too much attention, all sorts of people were in the pod with them, a small girl in a white dress was not too unusual.
Shinko decided that she should stay near the pod herself, there most likely wasn't much pre-catastrophe technology left, and the pod was the only source of refined metal.
With that said she returned inside, to check the various first-aid storage and food containers which the other prisoners might have forgotten to empty in their rush.

Jack climbed a tree. He was able to find one with branches low and sturdy enough for him to move up. When he had gone as high as he could, he looked around for the light of the fire. He would return to them, and report the butchered boar. He wiped his blooded hand on the tree, which mostly got it off, as some mud remained. He remembered the girl with the flame. He questioned whether or not to risk returning to them, as the darkness would make it less easy to distinguish his from a hostile. As he started to climb down, a branch cracked, sending Jack into a hurry down. He was once again among the low branches, and he slowly looked around once more. He spotted a stranger, sitting, perfectly silent. Jack froze, and wondered if he had been spotted or not... he felt his mind start to waver, he felt as if he was making the wrong decision, he wanted leap from the tree and run for his life. But he did not, he was unsure if the human before him had any powers, and he wanted to make sure they were gone first.

images.jpg She hoists her sword onto her back. "Well im going out follow if you want." Her appearance changed from a small girl to a teenager with different clothes that showed markings around her body. Her nails had grown as well turning into claws. She looks down at her self and smirks. "Much better"

Asuka came back to Cora, empty-pawed. It was slowly getting lighter in the sky.
Cora stayed awake in the same spot the whole night. She ran out of sticks early in the night and had been sitting still And sleeping for the rest of it. And she still had a dumb smile on her face.
Asuka Sat down on her hind legs and studied her old body. She would have to teach Cora how to take care of it. That'd be hard here, without things like brushes. She thought this over until she caught a faint whiff of another human. Her eyes grew wide and she turned in all directions to see where the source was, but could not locate it through the leaves. Now, she was on her guard.
'Maybe Cora could see the newcomer?' She thought.
"Ehhhh?" Cora tiredly moaned. She was exhausted and had not eaten since it was Asuka's body.
"You can move now." Asuka said, and immediately Cora fell on her side.
'I gotta open a portal for food. But I can't. I'm a Fox.. Cora can't. She barely can do anything! Maybe I can get someone else to open it." Asuka thought.

Name: Adrian
What you were in for: Defending those who couldn't defend themselves against discrimination on the station ended up killing a guard in a fit of rage. Description: medium height and build, medium length auburn hair, blue green eyes and a beard growing.
Short personality: Calm and calculating will give anything for his loved ones though had defense training before being jailed he is also stronger then he looks also well educated.
Short background:Was raised in a rich family but rejected their ideas on human "purity" on the station, fought against discrimination until he was jailed and sent to Earth
Adrian saw people scatter in all directions, he headed for the forest picking up a pointed rock just in case, he needed shelter soon to avoid any predators he calmly went until he smelt fire and heard talking he exited into a clearing and saw a girl and guy cooking a pig he got their attention and said. "Hello."
hi! is it okay if i make my character related to you?))

Name: Amanda
What you were in for: Mutations and assumed murder
Description: HalfDragon7_zps8ec66c7c.jpg
Short personality: Keeps to herself mostly, can be social but can also be very cold.
Short background:
Amanda didn't have much of a life because of her mutation, nobody knew how it happened or where it came from. Her mother tried to hide her from this but she sacrificed herself to protect her and so every night, Amanda will send a scale into the stars to keeps her mother at heart even though she tried her best and Amanda still was removed from her home...