100 people

She glanced over summoning her katana and setting it on fire. At the speed of light it was near his throat. "What is it. What is it that you need..." she cleared her throat and kept her gaze on him yes she could be cheery but she was quite violent.

Jack looked out once more, now seeing a third one join the group. Jack saw a spectacle of flame and steel and and his panic increased many times over. He tried to climb the tree again, this time catching a branch for a short time. He let out a chuckle of accomplishment, but a few moments later the branch gave way with a loud snap. He landed on his back, and the branch on his chest. He crawled out from under the branch and went back behind his tree. He froze there for the time being, his mind racing on what could be happening out there.

Adrian looked down at the blade on his throat regarding it coolly then looked into the shorter girls eyes and leaned down pushing the blade further into his flesh drawing a stream of blood and spoke "I came here to great my fellow prisoners but I see that I am not welcome so if you are going to kill me then do it and if not then let me be on my way." He thought "it seems I will be on my own just like the prison..."

Name: Asuka Ermedrud
What I was in for: stealing and 'shoplifting' with homemade magic portals
Description: long red hair up in a ponytail, yellow eyes, not very tall. Wears a mood scarf, which changes to her mood or changes her to her surroundings when in trouble. The rest she wears is a hoodie and jeans.
Short personality: Street smart. Selective hearing. Mostly a tsundere. Knows when she won't like someone in an instant. Self centered, not spoiled. Can be caring for people she can be friendly with.
Short background: knows basic magic to draw up portals anywhere, even to other dimensions. Lived in a lower middle-class family (always working abroad dad, stay at home psychologically damaged mom, two autistic brothers, and her being the only sensible one) and never got what she wanted because it was always 'expensive'. Stole stuff using her portals, got caught when she stole a device with a built in GPS system.

Asuka Sat in the side of the tree opposite the fire light. She would come out in time. That one dork would end up getting killed. When he fell, Asuka pulled up a paper portal she managed to sneak out, pulled out a bow, and aimed at him. She knew he was too weak to last though, so she didn't shoot. 'Nope' she murmured. That guy (Ryuk) didn't seem too friendly. 'Nope... but he is strong...' she murmured again. She liked the girl though. She seemed nice, but a tad skittish.
Asuka sighed and climbed out of her tree to approach the fire.

"Oh hello then" her sword immediatly vanished her mood turning from deadly to sweet and kind. "Im sorry about that I've been locked in a cell since I was 1." She smiles a bit and forces her self not to cry for hurting him. "You shouldnt have moved up." she takes the only things to cover her feet out of her pocket and ties them together and takes off his shirt. "Im sorry but it may become infected." She ties it up and makes sure its nice and secure "again sorry."

Asuka backed up a step and crouched in the brush. 'Good Lord! Maybe I should wait for a less startling time. I seriously don't want my head chopped off yet.' She cleared the sticks from under her butt and sat down, hoping that it wouldn't make too much noise.

Jack, after collecting himself, made one final effort to climb the tree he was in. This time, he took a chunk of wood from the broken branch he had, wrapped a vine around it, and threw it to one of the higher, sturdier branches. He tied the other side to the other vine, and used it as a step to reach a different branch. He grabbed this branch, tested it's strength, and soon he was making his way up the tree. He looked to the three people. He could see that it was not a human, but a boar that had been killed, so whether or not they were hostile was once again up for debate. He thought through a few plans. He could not easily predict them, and he had nothing to trade. His only bet was to join in this group. He yelled. "Hey there!... You all alright?" He thought of what to ask for a moment. "...So that was some fall, huh? He hoped he had made the right decision...

brunettes%20video%20games%20touhou%20miko%20short%20hair%20hakurei%20reimu%20bows%20dark%20skin%20orange%20eyes%20detached%20sleev_www.wallpaperhi.com_73.jpg

Name: |Anubis| {Dialogue Color}
What You Were In For: |Being a Ghoul, Cannibalism, and Murder|
Short Personality:| "Anubis is not crazy....She is not mad....Why do people call Anubis insane?", Anubis is not mental but the things she does are horrible. She acts more like a kid than a teenager and when she sees blood, she goes insane. She sometimes can control the urge to sink her teeth into your beating heart but that is rarely. She plays mind games, breaking your barriers until your sweet flesh exposed and her hunger can be satisfied. After her frenzy stage, she can be really calm and a extreme fighter.|
Short Background: | Anubis grew up in a rich household, everyday surviving as a goal, her parents trying there best to keep her hidden. She grew up with an older sister named Jackal, after there parents were hunted and killed, Jackal took care of here, teaching her how to feed and act human. Everyday was hell, finding out she has to eat her friends and human food is disgusting, she grew up into at the age 12, when Jackal disappeared.

|Anubis ate her prey, this island they dropped her at was inhabited with animals and lost humans that weren't wanted. They kept her like a wild animal, a collar bore around her slender neck, dark leather that had a silver four-leaf clover hanging on it. Swallowing the delicious flesh of the human, the metallic taste of blood sliding down her throat as she devours the insides. There was no clean way to eat her meals, and she attempted her best to keep her dress clean and look presentable. She chuckles as she looks back the dying face of the human, there eyes fully white and a shocked expression laid on there lips. Finishing her meal, she wiped the excess liquid off her face, her eyes were turning from a pitch black back to there bright orange. Her nose picked up a scent as her ears heard the sounds of new people, it wasn't lunch but just some more mythical. "This should be fun" She got up and dust her self off, grabbing a umbrella that was perched against a tree and opening it to shield herself from the light.

Sitting in the brush, Asuka facepalmed. This person definitely was gonna die. As soon as she watched what happened, she decided that she was going to join next. This was the only group she had encountered on 'this god-forsaken planet' as she liked to refer to it. She kept still though, and heard the swishing of tree branch someplace else. Someplace near. a slight metallic smell tinged the air. Someone was dead.
Asian shivered, 'well on an island of delinquents, what more should I expect?' She asked herself. She waited a little while longer...

Jack was silent, He still anticipated a response, and every moment was terror. He thought to himself. "...Come on! I know they heard me... They could come over here and kill me... they could help me... they could leave me to starve..." Slowly, he calmed. "They couldn't have gone feral yet... they couldn't have turned into beasts... they could have killed that man over there..." His mind raced again. "Yes... he is strong, he is helpful... I'm small... weak..." He calmed again. "I need a closer look." He quickly... yet carefully; made his way down the tree. He drowned out the thoughts that told him he that the ground was dangerous. He looked around. He looked for patches in the ground with high vegetation, and some where there was little vegetation. He traced a path in his mind where he could get close unseen, yet not disturb the plants. On the outside, one could see this as a spectacle of stealth, on the inside, anxiety clawed at every inch of Jack's mind like a lion would claw at it's prey.

|Anubis walked elegantly through the tall jungle, twirling her parasol, while humming a soft tune that stuck to the back of her mind, London Bridges. She laughs at hearing the sudden pacing of feet and the fresh blood that zoomed through their bodies. She wasn't much about eating mythical creatures, but if hungered, she will eat anything with flesh. Her stomach growled with thirst, she pats it lightly, the slim figure of hers was always hungry. She looked quickly for a prey, before spotting a white rabbit with beady red eyes but it was much larger than regular ones. She attacks it with the tip of her parasol as it lunges for her, she slices it cleanly open before taking the heart and biting into it, thick juices pouring out like lava. She took the organ with her, sinking in little bits here and there before spotting a girl in the tree. She taps her foot before hollering "Hello there!".|

A sword appeared once again "now who are you and how did you find us too?" Her ears twitched as the grass ruffle d and she stared at the spot she knew he was in. "Come out already or ill butn that there shrubbery. "

Name:
Zero(during the Day) Infinity (during the Night)
What you were in for:
Harvesting Bodies, Cannibalism, Insanity, Murder
Description: ( picture)
6347e18503e960f64010f3f6a685b80a.jpg

Short personality:
Despite her crimes, Zero is a sweet and shy girl at first. She is always like that during the days. At night, though, she has a split personality at first that has an obsession with making things "Beautiful". She kills for fund and for experiment.
Short background:
Zero grew up sheltered. She rarely left her house unless for schooling, and her parents left her in a room that locked from the inside. Why? Because they feared her. When she was little, she often times tried to suffocate or stab her parents while they slept at night and in the mornings she never remembered a thing, blaming it on a twin sister she had named Infinity, who was a made up and what she called her "Other Self". One day, her parents forgot to lock her door because they went out. Zero left the room and snuck into other peoples homes at night, stabbing them or suffocating them. When they died, she either ate the person, cut them open and rearranged there organs, or disfigured the bodies into grotesque creatures she claimed were beautiful. Her parents hid her but it only lasted about seven days before she was found.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero had stayed in the ship. She didn't leave with the others because she was scared. She sat, huddled in a corner as she watched the others leave onto the possibly dangerous planet. What if something tried to kill us? She thought hesitantly. Silly girl. You'll just have to kill it first. You could make it beautiful! doesnt that sound fun? Doesn't it make your hands itch to put your artistic talent to the test in this new enviorment?! Said the voice in her head. it was her. "No.. No go away..!" She clutched the side of her head with her hands, shaking her head from side to side violently. "Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!! You're the reason we're here! you're the reason Mama and Papa won't look at me! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"She screamed and huddles tighter in the corner. "But the creatures! They must be taught Beauty!" She said, her voice low and slightly demonic sounding. "NO! Shut up! I'm not listening to you! When the suns out, this body is mine! That's our deal! you can't break it!" She screamed in her normal voice. And after that, the voices quieted down, as if they understood her. Hesitantly, she moved her hands away from her head and looked up at the open door, gazing at the jungle that lays beyond it.
(OOC: By the way, I just watched the whole first season of The 100 and I was just so happy when I saw someone made it into a roleply!!)

Adrian finished bandaging himself from where the girl had left off. He looked at the new arrival merely choosing to be quiet until he heard a bush move then saw movement he then proceeded to work his way to said bush from behind, once he got to it he saw someone inside it was a boy he was smaller than him Adrian then grabbed him and pulled him out he was beginning to panic but Adrian looked him in the face and spoke calmly. "It's alright i'm not going to hurt you but you need to calm down, everyone is a little jumpy at the moment so if you calm down I can bring you over to the warm fire and I can get you some food alright." Adrian hoped it would calm this guy down he still held onto the guy by the back of the neck but he also looked down at his boot to see his blade still in place. "At least i'm armed even though it's just a knife against damn swords and bows *sigh*." He then looked back at the boy to see what he would do.

Zero stood up slowly after a while. She walked towards one of the padded steats slowly, running her fingers across the cushion. She pealed the cushions off the seats and set them in the corner, arranging them like a bed. She then explored more, ripping off chunks of metal. She may not look it, but the girl was strong. How else could she have overpowered grown men..? She set the jagged metal pieces aside for weapons, keeping one in her hand. She made her way out, only to walk around and began slicing the ropes that attatched the parachute to the ship. Once it was detached, she began pulling it into the ship. She would keep herself safe. She didn't know why others didn't think about it, but oh well. She walked back to the door, taking one last look at the jungle before she took the severed ropes from the parachute and began tying them to the door. Then she looped the ropes through the ceilings to make a sort of pully system. Once she had finished, she began pulling the ropes which raised the doors for her and shut them. She could keep herself protected while also keeping the others safe from her. One the door wad secure shut, she turns and walked back to the makeshift bed and laid down. She decided she would use the parachute as a blanket tomorrow.

Asuka turned, and standing on the ground a little bit away was a girl. To most people, she looked as normal as most people on the ground. But to Asuka though, she was a predator. She was the reason that sickening smell lingered in the air. A spot, so tiny, was blood red stained on her cheek.
Asuka was caught in a staring contest, scared out of her wits. She pulled out a portal paper, reached in, and proceeded to pull out a freshly killed boar. She dropped it and said, "I have more. Let's call this a peace offering." She prayed this would suffice and would not lead to her death

|Anubis looks at the girl before her eyes retreat to the boar, she starts to circle it. She sticks the tip of her parasol in, before clicking a button and the fans slice and dice the boar. A bit of blood sprays against her face before licking it off the stem of the weapon, and closing the blades of the fan to look like a regular parasol. Anubis starts to laugh, a sweet chime of bells that were slightly hypnotic, she cracks her fingers before resting her hands against the umbrella and takes a long look at the girl. "Thank you for the peace offering but I like the chase, the fight in my food", her movements were swift, inhuman as she was standing right beside the girl, whispering in her ear. She tosses the last of the heart into the ear, before swallowing it wholly in her mouth, licking at the blood that gushes out her lips. "I only came to see what was happening, I was eating my dinner, it was a nice catch, humans are mouth-watering" She wipes her face with a handkerchief, making sure her dark flesh can be cleaned.

Asuka didn't realize what had happened until her remains were falling out of the tree, no heartbeat, blood draining from her.
'Dammit! I don't want to die now!' Her final thoughts echoed. 'I'd give anything to be alive! This is so uncomfortable! And I won't be able to do anything!'
She gave absolutely no heed to the others in danger of that sadistic creature.
She moved unwillingly throughout the tunnel to the light. 'I'm too young!' She screamed, but the chains of death dragged her closer and closer to death.
Suddenly, the dragging stopped and in front of Asuka stood a lion.
"You wish to live? Focus on others before your own needs. I will send you back, but not in your body. It is useless and mostly eaten anyway. I will send you through a Fox. I'll give it vocal chords so you can talk."
This was sudden to Asuka, but she noticed a hint of boredom in the lion's voice.
"Why are you talking so boring?"
The lion looked at her weird.
"Just get back. Warn the humans in the real world. Don't die. Remember too, you cannot be the main character. Not as a Fox. Foxes cannot make portals either.
"Whatever. As long as I can live."asuka said.
She awoke and found herself on the other side of the clearing in a Fox den.

Jack was startled. Nearly frozen, his eyes darted all over the place, until he finally looked at the two who had detected them. He chuckled. "Alright big guy, I noticed the little party you had going on here. And I must say, this isn't a half bad welcome..." His eyes met the other, and his expression was more grim. "You though... death by fire? Is that heart of yours made of stone?" He looked around once more. "Seriously though, I don't want any trouble, when I saw everybody scatter, I was afraid, hungry, and then I saw this little camp you all got going... I didn't know if you were hostile or not, so I got a closer look."