1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror, Gore, Action, Adventure, Modern, Crossovers.
So, it's no secret, but I've been PMing people in regards to my 100-Man RP event. Anywho, I decided to make it official rather than PM an assload of people. Let's begin, shall we?

Hello, my name is Akibahara. I'm presenting a plan to host a 100-Man, 3 Game-Mastered RP event on Iwakuroleplay. It's Multiverse-Adventure themed. We've currently obtained 40-50 members participating in the RP itself, and we'd be delighted to have you on board! Concurrently, we have an OOC Section for the RP to discuss, chatter, and enjoy yourself until the RP occurs. It's estimated to begin early-mid Summer... and we've got TONS of other RP events in the meantime. :) Here's our OOC page: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-thread/ooc-section.5402/

Now, without further ado, here's the plot/premise/rules:

Title: THE ULTIMATE MURDER GAME!

Premise: The time has come. The Arch Demon Akibahara, grandson of Luficer, the Fallen One, son of the twins Malbolgia, the Spawner, and Beelzebub, the Lord of Flies has awoken from his millennium-long slumber. The Tesla-Arc, his unlimited source of power, has caused a rift within the Multiverse's realms -- rendering apart the very fabric of space and time, dissipating cosmic energy into his very being -- and into his own dimension -- threatening to transform the highly-anointed Arch-Demon into a God. A very dark, sadistic god...

... But there's hope.

The Tesla-Arc has spawned 100 souls into the realm of the Arch-Demon, allowing you to delve deep into the Heart of Darkness. To fight for your freedom. The freedom of the Multiverse. Your goal? Only one.

Stop Akibahara.

Roles & Rules: Due to the extremely high player base involved in this RP, three threads will be created and monitored/controlled by three Game-Masters: Me, GM A, and GM B. All 90-110 players will be split up into 3 groups: RED, BLUE, and GREEN.

Each GM will set up his/her own scenario, interlinking every other round, where the players will be scrambled and moved to a new GM. For example: Let's say Player A and Player B are in BLUE, while Player C and Player D are in RED -- by ROUND TWO it'll be Player A and Player D in GREEN, with Player B and Player C in BLUE. By request, we'll also allow players to "stick together" varied on IC character interaction.​

Status
Not open for further replies.