1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, FANTASY , magical, romance, every day, drama, violence, alpha/beta/omega verse (I have been craving an in depth roleplay for this)
I just want to roleplay a heart shattering, messed up, painful roleplay. Looking for a dominant male that will be put through a lot of shit. Feel free to message me with any ideas! There may be possible mrpreg that I want to do as well

Your character is a god who had grown very lonely, watching everyone around him fall in and out of love countless times. Unlike the other gods, he sees foolishness in constantly rushing partner to partner and desires a long lasting, loving relationship. He wants to have children, a family, and to continue to live in peace without the agonizing loneliness. He eventually falls for a young boy named Hibisenis, who is enslaved by another god and was brought along to a party to be shown off like a prize. The two started a secret relationship, becoming lovers and for a moment, the lonely god feels his chest swell with happiness. However, that moment is short lived as Hibisenis, like any other human, died of sickness years later. Over and over again, the lonely god watched his lover be reborn, found and cherished him on Earth, before watching him die again. After many lives, Hibisenis is born with his original name and with a faint memory of his continuous lover. The god has now grown determined, wanting Hibisenis to gain eternal life and stay with him forever in his heavenly home. The god has a short time before they may be separated once more, Hibisenis having grown with a terminal and unknown illness that could take his life any day. The other gods and goddesses may be willing to help, but at what cost would the pair have to pay to finally gain their happiness together? Even if such a feat were accomplished, Hibisenis could not bare children and did originally have a human mind. One that could easily house betrayal to his long time lover.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
-- Just wanted to let you know that this is really good *-*, I really like it.

Reactions: April
Thank you :) Would you be interested in doing this?? We could do two roleplays at the same time

Thank you :) Would you be interested in doing this?? We could do two roleplays at the same time
^^' Hhmmmm~ Yeah, sure. Just a warning though, my internet is.. A bit crappy, so that's why it's taken me a bit to reply to our other RP. But normally it won't last that long, I've just been kind of busy too. Anyways, should I send you a PM so we can discuss everything?.

Go on ahead. That's alright :) I am busy with finals on my side for another three days or so and it is well worth the wait

Fairly well. I passed my gym and have to write a six page research paper for English. College finals should end this week, but high school finals aren't until after Christmas break.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.