100 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex

They had crashed onto Earth, a place that they had never been to. It was destroyed, completely and utterly destroyed, thought Alex as she stepped out of the cell. Everything was overgrown, everywhere she looked it was green. Green, green, green. She sighed, brushing her hair behind her ear. At least she was lucky not to be hurt during the crash, but she had to see if the others were hurt. They didn't need to lose anyone, especially since they were the only humans on this earth. They needed each other to survive, and Alex made it her goal to help everyone who needed her help.

Seeing a girl who looked around her own age came stumbling towards them, her hand gripping onto her arm that had a piece of shrapnel sticking out. Blood seemed to be pouring from the wound. Gears began turning in Alex's mind, how would she get the metal put of her arm? Was their medical supplies still available to use? Would the girl survive? She sprung into action, running towards the girl.
"You're hurt! You need to come with me, I need to get that piece of metal out of your arm. I'm Alexandria by the way, call me Alex."

James

James stumbled out of the cell, his dark brown eyes immedietly searching for his best friend, Alex. He knew she would be somewhere helping wounded people, he just knew it. It was something she would do. Sighing, he began walking towards where he saw a girl and boy walk. They were heading into the woods. As they began getting further ahead of him, he began running until he finally catched up. They were stopped at a large water source, a lake.

He nearly jumped back as he saw the large shadow move through the water.
"What the hell was that? Oh, by the way I'm James. I decided I wanted to follow you two to see where you were going, besides, if you're going to look for food I want to help."

Daniel

"Why the hell are we here again? I'd like to go back to my cell on the arc.." Daniel complained, standing in front of the cell. He was looking up at the sky, a hand covering his eyes from most of the suns rays. Looking back down, he glanced around. Everyone seemed to be either occupied with something or moaning over how they missed home. Wimps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kastia Rose

"Hey, um we're not sure about that creature, that's why we're in the shallow end"

Kastia said as she looked up from gutting the fish. Her shoes and socks in the pebbles on the shore, looking back down at the fish to cut off the head.

"I'm Kastia, Kastia Rose nice to meet you and it'd be nice to have another hand although do you have a makeshift weapon?"

Kastia said as she looked up at the boy not seeing anything showing him her knife a little bloody, then realizing how bad she must have looked and how good looking the boy was.​

Alex

They had crashed onto Earth, a place that they had never been to. It was destroyed, completely and utterly destroyed, thought Alex as she stepped out of the cell. Everything was overgrown, everywhere she looked it was green. Green, green, green. She sighed, brushing her hair behind her ear. At least she was lucky not to be hurt during the crash, but she had to see if the others were hurt. They didn't need to lose anyone, especially since they were the only humans on this earth. They needed each other to survive, and Alex made it her goal to help everyone who needed her help.

Seeing a girl who looked around her own age came stumbling towards them, her hand gripping onto her arm that had a piece of shrapnel sticking out. Blood seemed to be pouring from the wound. Gears began turning in Alex's mind, how would she get the metal put of her arm? Was their medical supplies still available to use? Would the girl survive? She sprung into action, running towards the girl.
"You're hurt! You need to come with me, I need to get that piece of metal out of your arm. I'm Alexandria by the way, call me Alex."

James

James stumbled out of the cell, his dark brown eyes immedietly searching for his best friend, Alex. He knew she would be somewhere helping wounded people, he just knew it. It was something she would do. Sighing, he began walking towards where he saw a girl and boy walk. They were heading into the woods. As they began getting further ahead of him, he began running until he finally catched up. They were stopped at a large water source, a lake.

He nearly jumped back as he saw the large shadow move through the water.
"What the hell was that? Oh, by the way I'm James. I decided I wanted to follow you two to see where you were going, besides, if you're going to look for food I want to help."

Daniel

"Why the hell are we here again? I'd like to go back to my cell on the arc.." Daniel complained, standing in front of the cell. He was looking up at the sky, a hand covering his eyes from most of the suns rays. Looking back down, he glanced around. Everyone seemed to be either occupied with something or moaning over how they missed home. Wimps.
She looked at the girl who approached her, her bleach blonde, almost white hair a mess as her icy blue eyes stared at her. She nodded, beginning to speak with a slight russian accent. "T-Thank you...i am Mina..." she said, wincing as the shrapnel shifted a bit in her arm. "God, this hurts like hell...." She mumbled, stumbling along beside Alex.

Running up next to the remains of the ship, she climbed up about halfway and began to break into it, slamming her shoulder onto it and prying off loose sheets of metal. As soon as she broke through, she climbed into the mess of wiring and scrap metal and began to pull wires out and put them into a bag she had made out of some tarp she had collected, adding in a battery pack and some other metal objects.

" this should prove to be quite an interesting creation. Yes, yes indeed. It is going to be perfect!" She said, talking to nobody in particular, but, speaking just to hear herself say it.

|Jaina and Laina Jade|
Around 2 miles away another cell crashed into the earth with a loud rumble as the cell doors fell down with a loud clang, loud enough to startle local wild life away from it. After a few moments out stepped Jaina and Laina still in their prison outfits, Jaina holding a ripped orange cat plushy with stuffing showing and Laina with a bleeding leg. "Hey look Jay, i'm bleeding!" Laina said with psychotic happiness as Jaina immediately started looking around them grabbing any plants she thought could be useful before reaching down and ripping handful after handful of grass out in silence as Laina watched, after a few minutes she figured she had enough and started knitting the blades together as they walked to where they saw the others land. As the arrived Jaina had finished knitting the grass together into a temporary bandage and stopped Laina to wrap it around her leg. After that was done they continued walking and Laina's eyes immediately lit up at all the metal and shards around. Laina scampered over to where a large piece of scrap metal was before trying to find something that could tie it to something else, spotting wires nearby, she ran towards them, ripped them out of the hull, and found a cell door's pole nearby and grabbed it. She started tying the large piece of scrap metal to the pole with wires and had made an impromptu hatchet that she believed she could kill something with and help Jaina gather herbs, which she had been doing as Laina made the deformed weapon, and possibly defend them, though it wouldn't be very effective chopping down trees or things like it but it was enough for now.

Jaina spotted the bleeding girl with the shrapnel in her arm and started walking towards her and as she arrived she spoke up. "Do you want me to take care of that?" she asked innocently with a tilt of the head, the herbs she had gathered would be able to help the healing process and stop infection and she would only need a few minutes to make enough grass bandages to help bandage up the wound. Plus Jaina mostly wanted to test to see if the herbs were still like how her father described them and taught her since the planet was irradiated and the effects of them could change.

She looked to see another girl who had fallen down to earth, blinking a few times before she grunted in pain. "Er, well...i think my comrade has a camp set up, you may come along..." she said as she looked to the girl, Alex she thinks her name was.

Trice watched as they went out to hunt and decided to search the ship for supplies, weaving through people and about to get into the ship when the second pod landed. 'What the fuck?' She thought, seeing other hurt people walk up to her. Good, other people were helping, she didn't need to go there.

She watched as a younger girl ran to the ship and shoved aside metal to get inside, smart. Trice ran up to the girl then, this was Cassandra Peterson. She'd been jailed for stealing and other crimes, stupid crimes. However, now wasn't a time to judge. Beside her previous actions and age, she was independently reacting better than anyone else on the planet. She heard other pods land, great, they were separated. No matter, it was time to focus on the task at hand; survival.

"Cassandra," Trice said. "My name's Trice, you want help?"

Not bothering to turn around, she handed the girl behind her another sack made of something else to her. She continues her task of filling hers with anything that is considered useful to her. She has a good deal of wiring and energy units even. She had collected what was left of the pods operating system knowing it could prove to be very useful later on.
" put anything that looks useful in there. We need all we can get. I have plans for this heap of junk!"
She crawled deeper into the ship's wiring and found a hatch, prying it open with all she had making a gap just big enough for her to squeeze in with her bag. It was the engine of the pod. Something she could definitely use if it still worked. She crawled around it on her hands and knees, careful to avoid any sharp protruding pieces of metal until she found the fuse that turned it on. Pulling a strangely purple wire from the bag, she touched it to the fuse, sending sparks flying as it began to hum with life.
" yes!" she hollered as the humming turned to a steady rumble of power. " It works! Yes!"

Trice just went along with the girl, taking the items and putting them aside. She had hoped that they could use this as a base, a main meeting ground for government issues and the like, but she was getting ahead of herself. She was impressed with Cassandra though, when she heard the ship buzz to life she smiled.
"So what does this mean?" She asked, yelling slightly so she could make sure people did not try and hoard the supplies.

Smiling widely at her success, she crawled back out in an awkward manner and she responded to her newest acquaintance.
" we have an undeniably limited power-source, however this one here can serve over a good several dozen purposes and can also provide us with some higher advanced technological weapons and tools if my intellect serves me right."

"Let's hope it does," Trice decided out loud. "But, now I have no idea how you rigged this ship, but it seems like if we keep all of the items out here then they will be open to the elements- why don't we keep them in the ship?" She was curious about the girl, but not willing to let this go into chaos. They needed to start the structure now.

Status
Not open for further replies.