100 Days to the End

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alurhie

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#000000]LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA[/BCOLOR]

View attachment 96734

Known as the City of Angels and often known by it's initials L.A., is the second largest city in the United States after New York City, the most populous city in the U.S. state of California. Who wouldn't want to live in a city which is very near to the celebrity homes? But after a rumor that goes around that the said city is going to collapse in 100 days, people started fleeing out of town and even out of the country! Will you stay? or will you go? Will you live the last few days of your life in the city you've grown to love -- or leave the city that holds the most memories that happened in your life? This is where it all takes place -- Finding true love, meeting new friends and living their last few days not caring about anything else.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rules and Regulations[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Above all the rules and regulations, all I ask is active participation. Be it within messaging me with questions and suggestions and with plotting the said role-play. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Posts, Language & Literacy[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Please try to limit your cussing & Keep all OOC to this thread. RP will not take place in here, only forms are allowed. I do not mind whether you have 2 or more lines but please try and have proper spelling. If you find it hard, you can turn on your spell check to help you and guide you throughout your lines. I don't mind using British or American terms either.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000]Characters[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]You are allowed to have as many characters as you want as long as you can handle each and everyone of them. If you prefer having multiple characters, please make them even (I do not want you to have 5 girls and 1 boy). It is your choice to create multiple characters but please make it a must to have a post for them at least TWICE in every 3 pages. Anime or Cartoon Characters are NOT allowed in this RP. All Characters are required to be real people and not cartoonized. I have no problem with the LGBT community so you do not have to worry about your character's sexuality -- as long as you don't step on others' characters, then you're good. Another issue is when it comes to powerplaying and let me put it simply -- having powers is NOT ALLOWED in this RP. And lastly, Any Characters you make should go under my approval before being allowed. The Forms for sign-up will be posted shortly.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Reading[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I am expecting you to read my rules and regulations and everything written in this section. To make sure of that, I want you to write "A Hundred Days" Before filling out the form. If I do not see that in your application, then you will immediately be denied and you will have to create a new one for me to consider.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Form Requirements[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I do not ask for much when it comes to form filling -- Just please make it as creative as you can. It's where I can see how creative you are when it comes to writing it down.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]RPing[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Before posting, you have to make sure that I have accepted you into the RP. There will be no Power-playing, God Modding and making fun of another person's character will receive a punishment or will get removed from the RP. You may NOT be your own Characters' partner or parents. When requesting for a repost or recap -- ask nicely and it shall be given to you. Everyone is asked to be friendly and kind -- we are all people in here and I do hope that you all realize that we are all here to have fun.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]LASTLY,[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]After all the rules and regulations written above, there is one thing I DO NOT want you to forget -- Have fun. The rules and regulations are to keep you in the fun that we are going to create. Please be informed that I will be posting more in here in time. For now, Sign ups are on going and I hope to meet all of you soon.

**KINDLY CHECK THE CAST LIST TO SEE THE SIGN UP FORM**
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Insert a photo of what your character looks like -[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Name[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nickname(s)

Birthdate

Sex

Gender Identity

Sexual Orientation

Relationship Status

Hobbies

Talents

Grade
-
If still studying-

Occupation
- if old enough they're encouraged to have a part time job –
Educational Focus
- what they want to study once they get to college –

Occupational Ambition
- what they want to do after college -

- Please make this at least three and in paragraph form –

Dislikes
- Please make this at least three and in paragraph form -

Personality
- Paragraph form. At least 3 positive traits and 3 negative traits -

Biography
- two paragraphs at least & please make it precise and written chronologically –

**PLEASE Separate the label from the answer. Make sure your answers are readable if you add a font colour**
-Those accepted can post their characters on the thread, THANK YOU and see you all soon-
[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=#000000]
SAPPHIRE.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance

Name
Sapphire Heinrich
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
Nickname(s)

Saph / Heinnie / Alvie / Richie
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
Birthdate
September 30th
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
Sex
Female
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
Sexual Orientation
Straight
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
Relationship Status
Single
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
Hobbies
Listening to music – Singing – Dancing – Reading books – & Probably doing something Reckless

Talents

Singing – Dancing – Acting – Leadership - Understanding
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
Grade
College Sophomore in the University of California, Los Angeles
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
Occupation

Unemployed for her Stepmother does not want her working
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Educational Focus
Bachelor of Arts, Performance
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Occupational Ambition
Become a theatre performer or a big actress in Hollywood

Sapphire likes going around town and just relaxing alone, she's also into taking photos of random sceneries and settings because she believes that capturing moments is the easiest way to relive them. She likes drinking lemonade as she watches the sunset from her bedroom window and she likes going to new places and meeting new people. She likes to eat a lot although she doesn't gain that much because of her fast metabolism and she likes being called Saph instead of Alvie.
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
Dislikes
she hates being criticized and watched. She hates it when people make fun of someone else's mistakes or disability. She's not in favour of inequality and racism. Sapphire hates it when people shout or argue. She hates violence like anyone else & of course, she doesn't like being called Alvie.

Personality
She tends to get easily angered when her feelings are trampled on. She is relatively smart even though she is missing some required education in her transcript. She is nice if you let her get the chance, but that's difficult to do. She hates stuck up snobs who think they are better than everyone else. She secretly likes literature. She is always the one to blame when a fight is picked, yet she likes to take the blame instead of telling anyone the truth. When she does pick a fight she announces it. She likes being rebellious behind her parents' backs and likes going around unnoticed. Her tattoos means a lot to her even though her stepmom isn't the biggest fan of tattoos.
[/BCOLOR]
33e1a64efe454e858add84097d9bd517.jpg
[BCOLOR=#000000]Biography
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sapphire is the illegitimate daughter of US Senator Markus Heinrich – Her mother was a waitress in this restaurant he always tend to go to for weekend getaways from work. Her parents met when her father was just beginning to make his way into the congress. He wasn't known that time and her mother had no clue that it was THE Markus Heinrich. They went on a couple of private dates and eventually fell in love until her mother, Maria Alvarez – found out that her father was actually married. Upon finding out that her mother was pregnant, her father was willing to leave his first wife to be with them but her mother said no leaving him with no choice.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] After she was, her mother passed away from an internal bleeding leaving Sapphire under the care of her father who willingly took her in and raised her with love and care. Sapphire grew up being exposed to all these drama – paparazzi everywhere following her and watching her every move. Her stepmom – The Senator's wife willingly accepted her as her own for she cannot have a child for her own. She grew up in a loving family being well taken care off and given the things she needed as a girl. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]As a teenager, it is hard for her to be free from this entire spotlight that was shining upon her the day she was taken into the mansion. Now that her father is running for president and has high chances of winning – it was harder for her to commit any mistake that might damage her fathers' reputation. Her stepmother – Elisabeth Heinrich makes sure she's in good graces with all the people surrounding her. Sapphire is not one to follow the rules though – She likes being the rebellious teenage daughter of a man who does great things for the people of America.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Although she's very rebellious, she cares about her parents so much and loves them. Whenever someone is bashing them, Sapphire wouldn't hesitate to give a side comment. She lived a pretty normal life if you remove the paparazzi that are waiting outside her high-school. She has plenty of friends – whom she thinks only hangs out with her because her father's running for president and she pretty much pays for everything whenever they hang out. But aside from that, she's just pretty laid back and still does not give a sh** about whatever anyone says about her. As long as her family's safe – she's okay. [/BCOLOR]​

Status
Not open for further replies.