100 Avatar Challenge

• Iwaku is now back from updates! Don't forget to check out the update news here to see what we couldn't fix, and take yourself over to the bug fix thread to report any new problems.
  • If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
HEAR YE, HEAR YE! ALL GRAPHIC ARTISTS OF IWAKU!

Now that we are allowing larger avatar sizes, we need a new stock set of 150x150 Avatars.

We REALLY like it when members submit content! :D

Your Challenge: Make 100 fancy-cool badass avatars in 150x150 size. You can see some examples in the Avatar Gallery already.

Those that SUCCEED in making 100 avatars will get a shiny shiny award in their profile!

Upload your avatars in attachments OR in to your albums.

L

Lunatic AI

Is there a due date? Cause I'll do it, but I'm picky so it takes me a little longer.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
No due dates for this challenge! :D

L

Lunatic AI

Done and uploaded. I had to make 2 albums, but they're my only two albums so... So you can pick the one's you like and want for the site. :) I know there's at least one 'double' because I couldn't decide between versions. I also have all the source pictures in case someone wants a customization with their name or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.