10 Minute Poem!

K

Kes

Original poster
I had some free time during school to write a poem, it took about ten minutes for me to finish it up and edit. It isn't much, but hey why not share it?

Answers?

[BCOLOR=transparent]I don't really have selfless answers, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I don't think anyone has one,[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I don't think it's bad, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It's just a reality of life,[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I don't have to be sad, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I don't have to be sorry about it, [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]It's something that everyone does, right?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Compassion, love, happiness, are just experiences[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]That we humans feel, [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]nothing special, nothing unique to us,[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]nothing we're are to idolize, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]But under the veil of a linear perspective, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]We are unable to see our own, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Care for our own, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Love for our own, [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent] Think of our own, let alone the others,[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Blinded by a veil of self-delusion [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]that is life right, or what we've come to think of it.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Iallcsz

You wrote and edited that in only ten minutes? That's impressive. And the meaningfulness really speaks to me. I can say that I genuinely enjoyed reading this one, and reading it a second time inspired some creative thoughts. I thank you for that, because my muse has been weak lately.

If you don't mind, I think I'd like to use this ten minute idea for one of my future poetry challenges. :] I haven't given myself a challenge like that since high school, so it would just be an all around awesome idea to use.

@Iallcsz

You wrote and edited that in only ten minutes? That's impressive. And the meaningfulness really speaks to me. I can say that I genuinely enjoyed reading this one, and reading it a second time inspired some creative thoughts. I thank you for that, because my muse has been weak lately.

If you don't mind, I think I'd like to use this ten minute idea for one of my future poetry challenges. :] I haven't given myself a challenge like that since high school, so it would just be an all around awesome idea to use.
Thanks, my english teacher made the whole class write a poem in ten minutes. Sure, you can use the idea if you want, it just sort of happened lol.