1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, FANTASY , magical, romance, every day, drama, violence, alpha/beta/omega verse (I have been craving an in depth roleplay for this)
Once. One time you paid for someone to jerk you off. It was a hell of an awkward situation and there had to be some major bargaining for that person to do it and you decided after the event that there was no way you would pay for someone to do that again. Thing was, it left you wanting more from that person. Worse yet... that person was your twin brother. To top it all off, your parents were divorcing and you two had to go your seperate ways, meeting only once a year until the both of you turned 18 and just so happened to pick the same college. Being miraculously put into the same dorm room, you have told yourself many times that things had to be normal and you two had to act like everyday bros.... but it's hard to do that when you use your brother as masturbating material.

Your character will be the person who paid his brother to jerk him off and I will be the brother.
Looking for a dominant roleplayer willing to share ideas about the roleplay as it progresses.

Yes you can.

Reactions: RafaDark
I would prefer It being sent over PM. Thank you.

Reactions: RafaDark
You PM me, then I will post my character as a reply. I can't access for about another hour, so I will not have a picture right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.