1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello everyone! I have returned from my rather long absence, and I currently have nothing to do as all my RP's have pretty much died.

I don't really have an specific plots that I want, I'm pretty open to anything.

I've been RPing for around about four years now. I'm not as experienced as I wish I could be, but I'm no amateur.
If my RP partner gives me enough to work with, I can write probably 7+ sentences, maybe less.
Even without much to work with, I can still write about 4+ sentences.
I, unfortunately, cannot play males, only females, so you'll have to be okay with that if you wish to be my partner.

I only do anime.

I can do F x F, in fact I love yuri. I'm very open to it. Just keep in mind, I am a bit of an amateur at it.
Despite my profile saying I don't do libertine, I'm open to doing it, as long as your okay with me being kind of amateur with it.

I believe that's all!
If you have any questions, or want to RP with me, PM me!

I wouldn't mind roleplaying with you! Big fan of yuri! I've been on hiatus and I need practice.

First off, awesome name and picture. Second, let's do something with said named character in a roleplay, if you're wanting to of course. I could definitely see some pairings that could end up adorable. Third, if you don't want to roleplay with me, I'd still like to offer you a picture for your Chiliarch.

I'd be interested in doing a Yuri RP with you

I'd be more than happy to role play with you. I am that "anime only" type of role player in a sense as well.
I kinda like an open ended sort of plot where we just toss some characters in there and see how it runs and give
them a general story or something.

Its up to you, but I would really like to give it a shot since I seem to have a hard time finding
people who share the same interests in role playing on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.