C

catastrophicDaydreamer

Original poster
Hello There!

Before I begin with the plots I've been absolutely dying to do let me get the icky rules out of the way. However I would like to say these aren't a must because I never want to control anyone or to tell them what to do because I am definitely not a mother and for sure not your mother's! So instead I will simply list my requests:
  1. Communication: I prefer to have two threads, one with just us talking and the other with the roleplay. That way we have open communication and don't disrupt our flow or story line with questions. And if you want, I am always more than willing to talk in the other thread as friends! It only will build the experience, right?
  2. Equality: If I give my all and receive a one liner back , I honestly would lose interest. It's hard to reply to little to nothing. So let's try to keep it equal and make each party happy, yeah? C:
  3. Warning: If you or I am going to disappear let's just warn the other and if you know the length or when you'll reply just tell the other so we can avoid wasting each other's time, yes? I'm absolutely terrible with this as well but I'm trying my best to improve! I also don't mind reminders if I'm taking too long; feel free to nudge me! Everyone can use a reminder!
  4. Posting: I would prefer for each post to be 2-4 paragraphs. I understand if this isn't possible, sometimes you just lack interest or a direction to go into and I get that! However if I'm hit with more than two one paragraph responses, I'll be a little butthurt. I would like a reply a week if possible but like I said I understand life gets crazy and school/work should always come first!
  5. Boundaries: I believe it is extremely important to be able to tell me if there is an issue or boundary I have crossed: We will definitely have a conversation beforehand to discuss what we can, will or won't handle in our work together. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL ME ANYTHING! The last thing I want to do is hurt anyone's feelings or make them feel unsafe, so please let me know!
Now of course if y'all have anything to add please let me know! You (as my possible future partner) have requests that I am happy to think about as well and I recognize this!

THANK GOODNESS that icky stuff is out of the way, let's move on to the fun part!

((We are not limited to these either, I'm so stale and plain I would love some help thinking of plots!))

PLOTS:

Is it raining where you are?: (Person One) and (Person Two) have been together for years, They live together in an apartment in downtown (wherever). Lately though, things have been dying down between them. (Person One) takes a job in Seattle, breaking it off with (Person Two). After a year of being apart, they run into each other downtown when (Person One) surprisingly moves back.

If I were a Zombie: (Person A) is with a survival group as the apocalypse hits. (Person B) was left with no one as their entire group abandoned them. When (Person A)'s group finds them treating one of their teammates in an abandoned home, there's a decision to be made. Leave them for dead or take them in?

The College of the Gifted: You can play whatever you want (Elven, Mermaid, Vampire, Succubus, etc..) in the College AU.

Extras:

These are one's I have wanted to do for a while without writing out a plot for them!

Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
High school student x High school student
Meet at a party
College Student x College Student
Neighbors
Best Friends
Arranged Marriage
Assassins

Human x Supernatural
Supernatural x Supernatural
Body guard x Celeb/Royalty
Shadowhunter x Shadowhunter (from the immortal instruments)
Homestuck

PLEASE HELP ME MAKE MORE AS WELL!!!​

I am a little rusty, but I would love to try out a roleplay with you, if you would be so kind ^^

I'm interested. Kinda been wanting to do a Dragon x Dragon Rider one, or some other form of fantasy.

A few if your pairings and plots interested me so if you're still looking, message me :) I thin we are on the same page as far as communication and all that jazz (the "icky stuff" haha)