Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Delusional IIV Idol

Original poster
tumblr_inline_o65bzuyNbP1ttrl6y_540.jpg

I am currently doing a roleplay for around 2 and a half years now which is impressive by my standards. I am currently looking for some more partners to satisfy my cravings till I return to school on the 15th of next month. My name is Kiko and I'm a twenty year old roleplay addict who attends college sometimes.

Basic Information
  • Beginner to Intermediate level of writing (around a paragraph to three paragraph though they have been slightly shorter lately)
  • willing to use anime or real pictures for characters and layouts (this depends whether or not the roleplay in over the iwaku conversation system or the thread system)
  • never ditching (I will not ditch my partner and will ask if we could try something else and if not we leave on pleasant terms, if you have not responded I will message you once and if I do not get a response within a week then I assume that you have either A) lost the message or B) have decided not to reply back and will stop asking)
  • romance is something I enjoy in my roleplays (but it is not required). I can do straight > yuri > yaoi roleplays in that order and will double characters
  • Fandoms can be either canon x oc or canon x canon x oc x oc. I'm willing to do crossover and if I know a fandom we can even try to do a crossover between two of them (I have done a Final Fantasy x Mass Effect crossover before and have enjoyed it quite well). I currently don't know which fandoms I would enjoy doing but we can discuss this
  • If you wish for samples, please let me know.
What I suspect from my partner
  • tell me your limits, what you don't want in the roleplay, or what genres you don't want to do. (Some people don't have roleplay resume so it is difficult for me to decide on the roleplay if I do not have enough information on my partner)
  • I am not active all the time but as I said before a word of warning beforehand works wonders, I will let people know often if I am not going to be online or not.
  • please send all roleplay request to me over pm (I normally don't check this forum, so you might miss me)
Special Facts
  • Big thanks to @Sansa Stark for the help
  • I precreate my characters during the roleplay and any character I use in a roleplay (I place in my character album)
  • you want to know what I'm craving see if the pairing is in bold or not.
  • you want to know if I have a plot, check for it to be underlined
Originals
★ Grim Reaper x Ghost
★ Grimm Fairytale Characters
Enchanted Doll x Creator
Dragon x Knight
★ Alien x Human
★ Cannibal x Prey
Experiment x Scientist
★ Greek God x Mortal
★ Naga x Hunter
★ Imaginary Friend x Creator
Old Vampire x Freshly Turned Vampire
Prince(ss) x Knight
Bounty Hunter x Space Pirate
★ (Space) Pirate x Native
★ Time Traveler x Person of Era
★ Space Captain x Space Pirate
★ Dream Eater x Insomniac
★ Elf x Human or Mythical Being
★ Vampire x Anything
pregnant creature x mate / scientist / anyone
dragon x mate / rider / thief
centaur x mythical creature / helper
★ griffon x hunter
★ angel x abused woman
★ Fairy x Anything
★ Murderer x Psychologist
★ Expecting Mother x Anyone
★ Teenage Pregnancy
★ Spoiled Princess/Working-class girl
Princess x Knight / Maid / Prince / Kidnapper / Pirate
★ Pirate x Stowaway
★ Island Princess x Man from the mainland
★ Woman who is about die x angel sent to take her to the afterlife
★ time traveler x woman he needs to kill
★ witch x man who needs some help capturing a demon
vampire x princess of a certain race / human / hunter / person he/she kidnapped / knight of his / her kingdom
Victorian Woman / Man x Baron / Baroness / Vampire / Maid / Demon / Werewolf
Geisha x Apprentice / Samurai / Modern Day Business Men / Tea Maker / Man in a Arranged Marriage
★ Gentle Queen/Goddess x Insane King/God
★ Sickly person x fallen angel / goddess / demon / vampire / doctor / woman/man that he/she loves / nurse
★ Samurai x Female Samurai / Geisha / woman he is an arranged marriage with / female samurai / general's daughter
gang or malia member x pregnant girlfriend / gay boyfriend / boyfriend / another gang member / daughter of a man who owes the gang a lot of money / singer / band members
Celebrity x manager / paparazzi / agent / producer / adult film star / girlfriend or boyfriend that the fans don't know about / unknown number one fan / retired celebrity / rival coworker
★ principal's daughter x rebel boy / gang member / troublemaker / shy guy / rival
circus performer x circus performer / ringleader / new help / cook / tightrope walker / injured performer
★ bride x soon to be husband / rival bride / ex-boyfriend / man who only wants to marry said bride for sex and ex-has to save her / pirate / demon husband / pregnant maid of honor / or bride is pregnant
★ Arranged Marriage
★ master x slave
(sickly) princess x vampire healer
★knight x prince/princess/maid/butler/knight
★Trader x Smuggler
★Investigator x Smuggler
★Pilot x Pilot
★Pilot x Smuggler
★Pilot x Stowaway
★Military Captain x Stowaway
★secret agent x oblivious wife
★returning soldier x ex girlfriend