1 x 1 Romance ?

Z

Zenophilia

Original poster
I've had an idea for quite a while now regarding a one on one romance Roleplay. It would be based upon three characters: Two of my males, who are polar opposites, and a second person (you?) playing a female. My general idea is that my two characters both seek a romantic relationship with the female, and we see where it goes from there. It's not required the female ever finds a love interest in either of my characters, or likes a specific male, or anything like that. It's more of a hey-let's-see-what-will-happen.

I personally prefer going into roleplays with as little knowledge about other characters as possible, because it makes things more exciting for me, but if you'd rather know about who your character mingles with, I'd be glad to message over information on my two males, named Dylan Spruce and Stygian Jett. ^^'
Since I can see this going in so many different directions, I'd be willing to run multiple roleplays with multiple people if there's enough interest in the idea.

As far as posting goes, just write a quality post with relevant information that provides something! I don't care about quantity one bit as long as there's quality. If there's one thing I can't stand besides bad grammar, it's super long posts that are 95% fluff. It's boring, irrelevant, and I don't really want to read all that. Of course, short posts with absolutely nothing to them are just as bad.

If interested, shoot me a message or just post here! ^^

Hmmm I think I might like to try this. I'm already doing male characters so I'm dying to do a female role!

I'll shoot you a message, AwakenLove! ^^