1 x 1 request

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seephira

Original poster
I have been roleplaying for twenty years. I am looking to get back into roleplaying as I have taken a break and may be a bit rusty. I don't really do a lot of genre's but you may find something. The roleplays I do involve twin brother and sister.

A few rules:
1) I don't do romance or anything of the sort. I do love horror, blood, and abusive relationships.
2) Your grammar doesn't have to be perfect I know mine isn't. Please thought don't do one liners. I try to match my partner in writing length. Yes I do understand writers block.
3) If you want to quit please tell me I have no problems with it.
4) If you want to change something in the roleplay please let me know. I usually have vague plots but then come up with ideas along the way.
5) Sorry but I can only place female's and one character. I would like it if my partner plays a male.

Roleplays:
-Drama family
-Zombie
-Horror
-Trapped in a (blank) with a killer/zombies etc
-Trapped on an island with out without killer/zombies etc
-Vampire Diaries would love to follow the story line
-Abusive relationship between twin boy and girl
- CPR

Some ideas for plots:
1) This is one I would really like to try. There is a small family of two twins a boy and a girl plus a younger brother maybe by two years.
The younger brother was very close to the girl twin (my character) but gets into an accident. This accident causes him to be brain dead and on life support. He may or may not wake up but I don't want him to die. This causes problems between the twins and fights.

2) This is for a zombie roleplay. Two twins could have been fighting before the big zombie apocolypse that has killed at least half of the world's population. They do not know if the other one is alive and at the beginning they are separated. Finally they will find each other. This could have different takes maybe one has asthma or is clinging to life.

Sorry I know it's kind of blah right now.

Heya, since the last posts were deleted for spam bumping, I'm posting here because the silly Bump mod function is bumping the deleted posts instead of the first post. Woops. Will delete those since this is my mistake ;)

Happy roleplaying!

(-Pahn, head of Maintenance staff)

Hello! I would be interested in one of the Horror/Zombie RPs if you don't mind. (Trapped in Quaritined city w/ Zombies...if possible I'm not picky)

Also it seems you enjoy twin abusive relationships... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.