Friendship
Romance
Science Fiction
Supernatural
Tragedy
Mystery
Hello and welcome to my thread
clear.png

I've been roleplaying for quite some time and recently I've wanted to get back to role-playing on this site.
I prefer to role-play with people that are 18+, I'm 22 years myself and I like to include romance and some sexual elements in my role-plays, I'm a big fan of romance, passion, roses, so on and so forth.
My work can take up a lot of my time, I work nights, so I'm mostly working, sleeping or doing uni stuff, there are times when I cannot respond every day, but I make an effort because writing is an escape for me. I'm pretty good at giving some notice if I'm not going to respond for a little while.
I do not play male characters nor do I do MxM pairings, nothing against it I just don’t feel that I can write well for those aspects.
I am fine with smut included in my rp as long as it's not the only aspect of the roleplay. I'll include a list of kinks that I will include in my rps below.

Kinks:
Age Gap 18+ -60
Bondage
Submission
Gagging
Impact play
spanking

Will not do -
Check my profile page, there's a huge list there
MxM
FxF (Not doing this pairing atm because I've had so many requests and I'd rather do something different for the moment)

Genre's
Adventure/Action
Romance
Fantasy
Historical
Supernatural
Sci-Fi
Drama
Mystery

Fandoms
Dragon Age
GOT
Twilight Saga
Fallout
Doctor Who
Mass Effect
Assassins Creed
Passengers

Fandom pairings (Writing in bold is my preferred role)
Connor/RK800 x Detective

Pairings
(To be added)

Plots

Megastar x Private Investigator (MxF)
(YC) is a megastar, talented singer and dancer, loved by millions for their talent, after their latest tour the star disappears as if they had vanished into thin air. After a year the family presumes them dead and announces it to the world. The world mourns it's fallen star and moves on. However, the family does not truly believe their family is deceased and hires a private investigator (MC) to find them and bring them home.

The investigator goes to the location where the parents suspect their star may be in hiding. Going under the guise of a personal bodyguard, the investigator discovers the star is well and truly alive and is in hiding. But why has this megastar disappeared from the worlds limelight?

Characters (More to be added)
b97254c06030a371f48dd022908133ad.jpg

Emilia Callahan

British

Twenty-five years old

Human

Born: 1958

Emilia grew up in the City of Bath, from a privileged family the young lady had whatever she required on a silver spoon so to speak. However, her existence was a boring one, she sought the glamour and glowing lights of London, like most people of her particular nature the woman sought to become an actress, after falling in love with the actress Marilyn Monroe and her movies, she sought to rise to the same level of stardom, however, her dream job was harder to achieve as there was no shortage of beautiful women seeking the same roles.
With the Callahan's only child wanting a job that was beneath them, it wasn't long before Emilia disappeared from their family line.
The young woman soon travelled to America, specifically Hollywood, in search of her dream job. However, again, it was easier said than done and with no money coming in from her parents, the girl was used to a certain way of life and fell into the company of rich, but bad men.
It wasn't long before the woman was swept up in rampant gang activity, hanging onto the suited arm that provided for her, always longing for the silver screen.

This will get updated regularly, I will bump it whenever it's updated.​

Last edited:
Action/Adventure/Romance/Fantasy/Sci-Fi are my main interests. Drama is a seconday though I am curious of the GOT fandom but I thought to post here to let you know first-hand.

Action/Adventure/Romance/Fantasy/Sci-Fi are my main interests. Drama is a seconday though I am curious of the GOT fandom but I thought to post here to let you know first-hand.

Feel free to pm me with any particular cravings or plots you have :)

Hello and welcome to my thread
clear.png

I've been roleplaying for quite some time and recently I've wanted to get back to role-playing on this site.
I prefer to role-play with people that are 18+, I'm 22 years myself and I like to include romance and some sexual elements in my role-plays, I'm a big fan of romance, passion, roses, so on and so forth.
My work can take up a lot of my time, I work nights, so I'm mostly working, sleeping or doing uni stuff, there are times when I cannot respond every day, but I make an effort because writing is an escape for me. I'm pretty good at giving some notice if I'm not going to respond for a little while.
I do not play male characters nor do I do MxM pairings, nothing against it I just don’t feel that I can write well for those aspects.

Will not do -
Check my profile page, there's a huge list there
MxM
FxF (Not doing this pairing atm because I've had so many requests and I'd rather do something different for the moment)

Genre's
Adventure/Action
Romance
Fantasy
Historical
Supernatural
Sci-Fi
Drama
Mystery

Fandoms
Dragon Age
GOT
Twilight Saga
Fallout
Doctor Who
Mass Effect
Assassins Creed
Passengers

This will get updated regularly, I will bump it whenever it's updated.​

Hello! I can offer:

Adventure/Action
Drama
Mystery
Romance

Of fandoms: Doctor Who

Reactions: Kierrixo
Fandom pairings updated

Would you like to do a Fallout RP?

Reactions: Kierrixo
So that's a yes?

Hello! If you would like to start a roleplay then please PM me! I'm sure we can find something that works well for both of us :)

Plots added.

Seeking partners.

We can try to make some medieval fantasy plot.

We can try to make some medieval fantasy plot.

I have a lot of fantasy medieval roleplayed going on right now. It would be nice to do something different.

But thanks anyways :)

Characters added.

Hello,

I'm new here after having failing in finding a place where roleplays are more than just smut. I'm usually into Sci-Fi, but can do others as well. If you're still looking and might be interested in hashing out a plot, I would be more than willing.

Would totally be down for a red dead redemption themed rp right now.