1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Drama, Fluff, Forbidden/Taboo, Post-Nuclear (like Fallout).
Greetings! My name is Zura, though I also go by Ghost c: I'm looking for people to create plots and roleplay with~
If interested or you have any questions, please send me a PM!

》 I roleplay through PM or Discord only.
》 Long term preferred, though it can be short term.
》 Decent grammar and spelling please. As long as I can understand you, we're all good c:
Romance is a must. That being said, I'm more of a fade-to-black person, though I can be swayed into including smut. (Yes, I am over 18.)
》 3rd person paragraph form and no one liners please. I try to match my partners writing length~
》 With the above in mind, I get nervous if my partner wants/writes descriptive novel/la's while I only respond with a few mostly detailed paragraphs. I will not be okay with this unless my partner is. I will try my hardest but I'll be honest, I'm not the best writer.
》 I like sorting out a plot, the beginning, and our characters before roleplaying, not just jumping blindly into it.
》 I prefer anime/cartoon/drawn references over using real people.
》 I wouldn't mind being friends! OOC talking is fine with me c:
》 Swearing and mature themes are fine.
》 Not really a fan of gore, but I can tolerate violence, blood, etc.
》 I will try to respond at least once a day, if not more.
》 I'm fine with playing more than one OC/having more than one pairing, as well as playing side characters/ NPC's.
》I'm also fine with having more than one roleplay going, if we find we have different ideas and enjoy roleplaying together c:
》 I can roleplay male or female roles, and though I tend to prefer more submissive roles, I can play more dominant OC's if needed.
》 I'm fine with MxF and MxM pairings. I'm not entirely opposed to FxF, I've just never tried it ^^;
》 Please no Godmodding or controlling my character(s) unless discussed prior.
**Please note: I am not a stickler for accuracy, as long as effort is put in.**

1) Zombie Apocalypse
{I have a couple ideas.}
  • Survivor x Survivor
  • Survivor x Undead?(Think the Warm Bodies series, if you've ever read the books or at least seen the movie.)

2) Post-Apocalyptic (Nuclear, Disaster, Virus, etc.)
{Some small ideas both nothing solid.}
  • Survivor x Survivor
  • Survivor x Other?(Example being ghouls, like from the Fallout video game series.)

3) Pirate Era with Fantasy
{I have one or two ideas.}
  • Pirate/Pirate Captain x Merfolk
  • Pirate/Pirate Captain x Non-human (elf, vampire, werewolf, etc.)
  • Pirate/Pirate Captain x Prisoner/Stowaway
  • Pirate/Pirate Captain x Prince/ss
  • Pirate/Pirate Captain x Old Famous Pirate's Son/Daughter

4) Other Pairing cravings:
  • Step/Siblings
  • Forbidden Loves
  • Human x Human (Fluff or slice-of-life)
  • Human x Non-Human (elf, vampire, werewolf, merfolk, etc.)
  • Non-Human x Non-Human
  • Arranged Marriages

Genres I am least interested/familiar with: Sci-fi, Furry, Historical, and Military.

Really craving something with zombies or post-apocalyptic themes ;n;

An interesting idea might be to combine the step-family and the nuclear apocalypse setting. Thoughts? :)

Reactions: ZuratheGhost
An interesting idea might be to combine the step-family and the nuclear apocalypse setting. Thoughts? :)
That does sounds rather interesting o: would you be willing to flesh out a roleplay with me? C:

Oh, I totally would have, but I just noticed that you only roleplay through discord and PM, and I'm strictly in the forums (I lose track of stories otherwise). I wish you luck, though! <3

Reactions: ZuratheGhost
Craving a post-virus themed roleplay, 2-3 pairings over time or just one.
Inspiration: The Last Man on Earth tv series (I love the comedy but for this roleplay I'd prefer less of it, and less character dying lol)

I've not been in a post-apocalyptic roleplay in a while, so maybe we can figure out a plot or somethin. :o

There are certain animals I've been wanting to use for a post apocalyptic RP.
Found some concepts online that are really gnarly. >:P

Would you be interested in a nuclear apocalypse theme?

Status
Not open for further replies.