Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dr_Lexi

I have some plots and pairings someSci-Fi,Fantasy,and Supernatural. I write1-3 paragraphs. I do MxF MxM FxF,if you have any ideas I would like to hear them I am open minded. I do some fandoms of video games and tvshows.

Sci-Fi Pairings:
-Alien Race X Human
-Bounty Hunter X Bounty Hunter
-Captain of a ship X Crew Member
-Military Troop X Citizen

Fantasy Pairings:
-Elf X Elf
-Anthro creature X Human
-Fairy X Human
-Polymorph Dragon X Elf
-Princess/Prince X Warlock

Supernatural Pairings:
-Werecreature X Human
-Vampire X Werecreature
-Vampire X Vampire
-Kitsune X Demon
-Werecreature X Werecreature

Fandoms:
-Mass Effect 1-3 OC X OC
-Game of Thrones 1-6 OC X OC
-MLP 1-5 OC X OC
-Last of us OC X OC
-High School of the Dead OC X OC

Plots:
-The Hunter and the Hunter: The hunter is hunting a creature to take back to a facility that deals with supernaturals like the creature that the hunter is huntingdown. The hunter captures the creature to take back to the facility but when they get there all the creatures from the facilityare loose they have to escape and find tryto catch the creatures or kill them.

Zombie Outbreak: We are survivors from a outbreak that turned everybody in zombies,we are looking for survivors and make a settlement to start the world again,our characters meet up and team up to find more survivors,we find a settlement but when we get there it's not what it seems,a mad man is running the town a pastor that made a cult out of the settlers and if we are not with them we are against the settlers,we have to survive to get out of the town.

If interested PM me or reply on here.

Are you interested in a fire emblem fandom roleplay? Fire emblem is a video game, if that interests you.

Status
Not open for further replies.