• Vanilla

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Cookies n cream

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Mint

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • The triple combo (chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla in one)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Rocky road

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birthday cake ice cream

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KasuallyKhaotic

He/Him
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
As often as I can !!
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Cyberpunk, MxM, NSFW
Hi! I'm fee. ._.
I'm looking for roleplays!(duh)
I'm open to any, and all original plots!
It can be with any pairing (MxM, MxF, FxF)
I do have rules, as everyone does. (they arn't to strict
If you don't have any original plots, I have a few.

Anyway!
Pairing: (left is me, right is you) ------- = anything
Mysthical being x -----
Angel x -----
shapeshifter x -----
Vampire x -------
Servant x Master
Pirate x Mermaid
mermaid x ------
human x ------
Elfin boy x ------
(Not human)Boy x --------
God x ---------

theres more, i'll list later.

Plot ideas:
(Amount of how much i wanna do the plot is dependant on a 1-5 star rating.)
1)( mythical being x -----) ( * * * - - )
It was a cold, winter night. the jacket you wore was failing to keep the cold air away from your body, as you trudged through the frozen forest. you got lost in the snow, the blizzard hid the path you were on from your vision, and you walked off into the deep, cold forest.
Ash you walked, you saw an odd lump in the snow. confusion bubbling up, you step toward it. you lean down to examine it. Whatever was under it, must have been there quite some time, as there was 4 inches of snow piled on top of it. you brush away a bit of it, and you frozen as a hand was uncovered. a cold, twitchy hand.

you quickly uncover the body. this body was discovered to be a young man. about 19 years of age. He had bright hair that consisted of many different colors. He wore a teal-green jacket with "LAMO' on the front, and gray sweat pants. He also, to your surprise, had two pairs of wings... two! one pair was dragon like, with black scales, and blue inner parts. the other were feathery, with a light blue tint to the feathers. He also had two tails! one was longer than the other. and had a sharp looking point on the ends.
Seeing this young... creature in the snow brought you to an important decision.
a) take it to your home, and hopefully get some questions answered, or b) Run.

2)(Vampire x --------) ( * * * - -)
It was a late, and foggy night. you had left your (favorite object) in the old park, when you were hanging around there earlier in the day. You had forgotten it there. as you approached the area, you saw a person in a black hoodie standing in the part, right next to your (F/O). They were facing with their back to you, seeming to just be staring up at the night sky. they didn't seem much older than 18. must have been a lame Emo trying to get some peace and quiet.
You had to choose whether to a) introduce yourself in an attempt to make a new friend, and also get your (F/O) or b) try again later.

3) (sevant x Master) ( * - - - - )
You're running through the forest. You thought taking the short cut home would be fun, but you got lost in a rainstorm that brewed up out of seemingly know where. You trip on the root of a tree that's sticking out of the ground.

When you look up, you notice an injured baby fox curled into a ball leaning on the trunk of a dead tree. It was still alive and breathing, but it was bleeding.

It looked up at you. It had the look of hope in its eyes.

Do you take it, and try to nurse it back to health? Or leave it, hoping it's mother might return.

4) (not human) boy x -----) ( * * - - - )
You're a (adrenaline junky/Strong being) on the hunt for a worthy fight. You hear that the strongest man alive isn't far from your location. You gather your things, and head out. (is not human)When you get there.... All you see is a young boy in his teens in over sized clothing, staring at a rock. The boy looks at you with a cold, empty stare. "Are you hear to challenge me?"

5) (elfin boy x ------) ( * * - - -)
Your favorite celebrity is doing a show near your home town. The second their available, you buy a ticket. You loved the show to bits, and went to the sighing. After the signing, you thought that had to be the best day of your life. The next day, you turn on the TV, to see people had discovered who he really is. He was an eflin like boy. You have no idea how to comprehend this, and chose to take a walk outside. You walk into an ally way, and sew the man himself. He was covered in dirt, and his clothes were slightly ripped. "L-leith?? What are you doing here?!" The man jumped when you saw him. "I-i'm hiding from the mob.. Ever since people found out who I am, everyone hates me now.. Please help me."

6) (God/Mystical creature x --------) (* * - - -)
You are on your way home from a typical day of trying to get the godly respect that you rightfully deserve. You're walking on a bridge and look down, expecting to see the normal dried up river bed that's been like that for years, only to see a young man with blue hair, and large wings laying there. What do you do? You stare at him curiously before coming up with a brilliant idea. He looks homeless and helpless while you look weak and lack followers. Today is the day when your luck is turned around...or is it?

7) (Vampire x --------) ( * * - - - )
Your walking home from a long day at your part-time job. it was hitting 11 at night, and the only thing lighting your path are the street lights. You looked down at your phone, to message your parent that you'd be home soon, and accidentally bumped into a group of boys about your age."Hey.. aren't you that (girl/guy) from school? why don't you come hang out with us? it'd be fun!" they chime and grab your arm. You refuse, and pull away, but they keep insisting. a male voice from behind you growls. "(he/She) said (he/she) does want to, so piss off id you don't want your arms ripped off." Looking back, its that weird guy that wears all black in your English class.

they quickly begin to fight. but you expect to see kicks and punches. instead, you see fangs extending, and eyes glowing red and green. the group and they guy fight, for a while, but the guy ends up killing them both. He looks at you, and huffs. "Shit.." with that, he ran off, into the darkness to fast for you to figure out where he went

(RED STAR PLOT IDEAS)

1) (Human x ------) ( * * * * - )
it was a late saterday night. Your best friend said he'd be over in an hour so you could have your movie night. He even said 20 minutes ago, he'd be there in 5. But when He finally arrived, he was wasted. "Heya.. sorry i'm late.. My brother dragged me into a drinking contest.. I posted about it on snap chat.. didn't you see?" You look down at his pant, and saw he had a bulge. Oh shit. He was Drunk, and horny, and your right in front of him.

2) (Human x -------) ( * * * * * ) (**SLIGHT INCEST**)
It's a late Monday morning, and your idiotic brother hit snooze too many times, so now your late for school. You both rush into the bathroom. You hop in the shower, and your brother brushes his teeth. "God, your taking so long!" Your brother exclaims, before He climbs into the shower. "we have to be out the door in 5 minutes, hurry up!" He says, pushing you aside to wash his hair.

3) (----- x -----) ( * * * * - )
You walk out of the library on a warm sunday night. the street light flickers on above your head. you turn, and head down the street. As you walk, you see your friend/enemy getting beatten by the local bully. you watch as said bully smirks, and starts to reach into your F/Es pants. He screamed, and squirms to get away.

Enemy: Take it from there, and use him as a sex toy at home
Friend: save him from the bully, and take him to his/your home, and help him relax from what happend.

(Your pick, have fun :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you've found one of my plots you want to try, PM me, and Copy and paste it into your first message, so i know what plot you wanna do. because as you can tell, i have duplicates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES:
1) I DON'T DO ONE LINERS, BUT I ALSO DON'T DO LONG POSTS. I CAN BE FLEXIBLE, BUT IM NOT A RUBBER BAND. MOST I CAN DO IS MAYBE 3 PARAGRAPHS AND THAT'S ON A GOOD DAY.
2) Pitch ideas if you have any, I will, when I get some.
3) please do not be rude, or arrogant on how I do my stuff.
4) if I dont reply within a few days, contact me, Sometimes I forget to reply, and think you haven't replied.
5) if I make any mistakes that can't be figured out, politely tell me so. I have slight dyslexia, and I read over errors.

If you have any questions, contact me.

Last edited:
Hey I'm Jack and I would like to do a roleplay with you and my posts are mostly one liners and I don't mind reading paragraphs on end and I'm curious about doing the vampire roleplay.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: KasuallyKhaotic
Hey I'm Jack and I would like to do a roleplay with you and my posts are mostly one liners and I don't mind reading paragraphs on end and I'm curious about doing the vampire roleplay.

OK, message me! :D

hi, I'm interested in the shapeshifter roleplay. I'd like to play as a human and I hope you don't mind but I think I might be a little rusty at role playing. I've recently just got back into it after a while of taking time off from it. Don't worry though, I do have a few years experience roleplaying in the past.

• Bucket of Rainbows
hi, I'm interested in the shapeshifter roleplay. I'd like to play as a human and I hope you don't mind but I think I might be a little rusty at role playing. I've recently just got back into it after a while of taking time off from it. Don't worry though, I do have a few years experience roleplaying in the past.

Alright, Pm me! :D

i'd love to do the shapeshifter or vampire roleplay. i'm male but would love the chance to be a vampire or werewolf

• Bucket of Rainbows
i'd love to do the shapeshifter or vampire roleplay. i'm male but would love the chance to be a vampire or werewolf

You can be whatever you wanna be! No limits! Pm me!

I am interested in your first plot. (Mythical beingx-----) . Could I play as a shapeshifter?

I am interested in your first plot. (Mythical beingx-----) . Could I play as a shapeshifter?
L
Sure sure! Pm me!

Hi, I would be interested in setting up a new Rp with you if you are still free.

Hello there, if you're still open, I'd love to set up an RP with you! Pm me

Still open!

Status
Not open for further replies.