1 Wolf demon, 1 Vampire and 1 little Loli needing partners!

• Thread starter xUltimateTroublex
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xUltimateTroublex

Original poster
I have 3 characters that I work with constantly, and have done for years. I need new partners for them.
Dominant MALES, preferably slightly older than my characters. (All charactrers on this list only need MALES, please no female characters. Thank you)
I don't mind how many lines you write or anything like that. I always adapt myself to other people on that.
They do have plots I normally have for each character, but we can change things about so nothing is really set in stone on that.nI also have start posts ready and waiting so if you're cool with the plot line, show me your character and we can get started pretty much straight away.
Romance, Fantasy, Action and Mature are my kind of roleplays. Anything containing them all would be awesome, if possible.
-------
Name: Uzachi, Zenoa
Race: Wolf Demon
Sex: Female
Hair: Down to her hips, black and with streaks of white/grey like her fur.
Eyes: Pure black, however have a slit blue tint to them in the light.
Skin Tone: Quite a darkish beige
Markings/Tattoos: Scars along her arms from when her claws grew too long from frustation. Under left jaw bone is another scar and a mulberry coloured birth mark on her right shoulder.
Clothing: Black, baggy, hand-me-down shirt with rips in, showing her stomach. Combat jeans, black, white and grey, tight. A trench coat, slightly to big for her and obviously very old.
Personality: Bad attitude at first, trying to hide herself, but can be childish; Cute and adroable with pup-like ears, and a part of her still trying to get a child-hood out of her past and make it a better one. Has a habit of ignoring people and doing what the hell she likes, having to defend her and her human brother. Rather flirtatious and forward. Plus generally Naive, not in a trusting way, but may believe anything said. She has a mixed personality. When angry....Run because she doesn't like to mess around. She gets angry easily, making it hard to connect with others. Unpredictable. Protective of those managing to get through to her and get close.
Likes: Blood apples, found on the trees in the church's court yard. Candy, it's a rather strange hate/like when it comes to sweets as she's not used to them. Singing in private, especially the lullaby her mother used to sing to her. Having fun whenever possible, this normally entails some poor crows being hit by stones and proving herself to be worthy of work.
Dislikes: People considered as wrong-doers or unworthy of help.
Weapon:A motored sword, built by her brother with the parts of an old motorbike, Magic (Fades in daylight), fists, speed.
Weakness: Water, thunder
Family: None known
History: Born of a human father and a demoness mother. The father didn't realise his own wife was a demoness, so locked Zenoa in a cage from her birth and kept away from her mother useless she was crying out to be fed. Her father drove himself near enough insane with grief and fear, shooting Zenoa's mother with a military revolver until she stopped breathing. Zenoa was left to watch and her brother only allowed to stand by his father's side and not act. Before her father was able to shoot her, Luther got into a fight with him about the culling of his sibling, her temper flew out of control has he was knocked aside. As a result, the fire from the fireplace grew and consumed their father in an almighty inferno, leaving only his shadow against the wall as proof of his dwindling existence. After all this, and her brother came to, they left, leaving the rest of the house to burn and decay as they began their new lives. Grown up, to keep him and her brother save, with all the pented up anger within her, she normally gathers money be killing off people someone doesn't want around. She'll only do it if she believes the person is truly unhelpable to make a better person, however. Won't kill willingly without any true reasons.
Plot: As she works as a hitman, she's normally your character's loyal servant in a sense. She kills your competition to aid your balance of power and success. After coming back from a job, only to gain another from you in a few minutes; how are you to react to her? Treat her as the servant or the friend? Love her or hate her? Or have you honestly decided yet?
-----
Name: Hino, Tim.
Sex: Male.
Race: Vampire (Non-sparkley ¬¬)
Hair: Black with hints of grey.
Eyes: Black, glinty and in the light have a slight tint of red.
Skin Tone: Pale biege.
Markings/Tattoos: Branded symbol of a lion on his back, scars.
Clothing: Not much
Family: N/A
Personality: Timmy is a bitter, cold kind of guy. It's hard to tell if you're on his good, or bad side. very hard to understand but he lets down his walls after a while. Quite simply pleased, happy with just being next to someone where he knows his safe, over big fancy things. Reacts mch without thinking first, surviving on his first instinct for years it's done him good so far. Not much in the way of 'people skills'.
Likes: Being himself. Being a smart ass. Acting smart. Reading.
Dislikes: Assholes. Boredom. And working.
Weapons: Fists, vampiric strength and speed, fire-arms, and fangs.
History: He can't remember much of his past. All he does remember are a few scenes of his Mother holding him, rocking him to sleep in her arms and humming, having a rather fuzzy view of her face, but focusing on a mother of pearl before his eyes which he used to grab and suckle. The last days of his human life were spend with his two 'friends'. They betrayed him, selling him as a pet to a Vampire to save their own skin. Years later he's still in that trap, nothing but a a sex slave to his master will.
Plot: Somehow escaping from the hell he's lived in for so long, Tim runs miles away, in hope the pouring rain will over his scent as he makes a break for freedom. He either crashes into the back of your character, hitting his head on the curb where he's left vulnerable and open - or, he's found a light. Your home or shed, somewhere. He breaks his way in and hides for the night, hidden under any sort of fabric he could find. How will you find him in the morning?
-----
Name: Arnstein, Ingrid.
Age: 13+ (depending on what age you what her, but I prefer her to stay around 13-17ish, she's my lolita)
Sex: Female
Race: Human.
Hair: Soft brown, shoulder length.
Eyes: Hazel
Skin Tone: Pale Beige.
Markings/Tattoos: A few scraps on hers knees and legs from climbing trees.
Clothing: Victorian styled dresses (As I perfer this to be set in the victorian time, or the like, maybe a something like the golden compass world? Or final fantasy?)
Family: Richard (Father) - very successful business man, Rochel (Mother) - Sweet and caring house wife. No siblings.
Personality: Like any child, rather happy and oblivious to the business her father runs and would like to keep it that way. Doesn't understand the reasons for 'lessons' so normally escapes on long walks. Love for nature. For a child, rather big hearted and kind, concious of what people think and do.
History: Born into a very loving but strict family. Taking lessons from anything like dancing to piano, english to maths and so on. her father was successful enough to build up a mansion like home in a few acres, surrounded by a large metal fence. For a girl of Ingrid's age, she was still rather small, so being an adventurous human, she'd be known to slid between the bars and escape her boring lessons.
Plot: During one of her escapes, she seems to have walked much further than usual. Singing to herself, she lost track of time, and where she was going. Funnily enough, you've told people about that stupid hole in the fence before, and low'n'behold, she's gotten through and realized that she doesn't know this place. A random intruder is nothing to be sniffed at.

Last edited by a moderator:
CHEERS FOR THE TIP.
Phew that was a close one!
Seriously, thank you. <3

Your welcome! I'm glad you didn't take my message the wrong way. :D

Of course not! You were helping me out.
Last thing I need is to be in trouble on this site. Only site that does everything I want out of it. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.