1 Male Howly available for a sci-fi or urban fanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Howlykin

Original poster
Hey guys! Howlykin here!

I'm a somewhat rusty male roleplayer with a bit over a decade of experience. I write posts around 500 words long and prefer similar or longer posts from my partners. I barely ever format my posts - I'm more skilled at writing than I am at making the post look pretty. There is a bit of info typed up in the Information section of my profile, so please feel free to look it up.

One important thing to bear in mind is that I have a full-time job and may not be able to post every day. Multiple posts a day are almost completely out of the question.

Now as for what I'm looking for, as the title says, I would like to join a group a group or one-on-one RP set in either a sci-fi or urban fantasy setting. If we're going sci-fi, something with either space travel or mecha (better yet - both) would be ideal. I am reasonably flexible and will eagerly take part in world-building and brainstorming. If your RP is neither of those genres, but you're still looking for a player, please reach out to me! I'll take a look at what you've got planned and we might just play together.

Above all, let's get along and have fun.

Best regards,
Howlykin

Last edited by a moderator:
I still got room for an RP. Please let me know if anyone's interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.