0-3 Sad Onions

E

EarlTolloller

Original poster
(The title is a reference to the wonderful Stuart Ashen.)​
what do you prefer to be called?
My name is Oliver, but everybody calls me Ollie. I used to be called Parker, but no more.​
boy, girl or a mystery?
Ehhh, based solely on the binary genders I guess I'd be a "mystery". My actual identity is bigender, and that itself (for me) is a combination of genderqueer and male. My pronouns are he / him / his. [If you particularly want to know what any of those things mean, just ask!]​
how old are you?
I'm 17. Still just a babby.​
are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Just to the site, yeah! I've had I think about ten or nine or so years of experience, having started out on the DragonCave Forums back in the day.​
do you like group roleplays or just a single partner?
It depends! I usually like Group but I have asperger's so sometimes everybody RPing at once can be a bit overloading, so yeah - it varies depending upon my mood.​
on a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Curling up on the sofa. Having worked on a farm, I have had it UP TO HERE with rain. (It actually only rains on farms in England. True story.) Jumping in puddles with friends at college (the English version, which I think is the equivalent to American High School?) is fun, though!​
sing it out loud! what song is tormenting your mind?
Because I'm an Opera Singer (or training as one), everything from an opera. At the moment, it's tied between Der Holle Rache from Die Zauberflote and Sing Hoity-Toity from Princess Ida.​

Hallo there Oliver, welcome to the community! :D

XD Welcome to Iwakuroleplay! *Totally didn't come here due to Ashens reference* o-o

Reactions: EarlTolloller
Lawl, I came here because of that title... Heya, welcome!
Roleplay lots!