0.0 For those people who hate Lady Gaga.... I found something worse

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hydronine, Jun 28, 2010.

1. ...... I apologize..... But I need to show you this....

[video=youtube;GNv9C6Vqnt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNv9C6Vqnt0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Scuse me while I go and try to stop my ears from bleeding.

2. Is she wearing lipstick that badly or is she just an illegitimate daughter of Mr. Popo?

3. She's actually a comedian. Mirandasings is an act. she's making fun of all those people on Youtube who think they're AWESOME.

Anyways, act or not, ouch, my ears.

4. Cyrus

She tries her best not to giggle at what happens to my glasses and in all honesty I can't blame her. If I wasn't so flustered by my objects hatred towards me I probably would have burst into laughter as well. But my eyes were truly in need of those traitors.

My thoughts are cut right off the rail as she slips her hand into line without much hesitation. Oh God. Roses must be ashamed of their radiant color if they could see my face. Those flowers are nothing compared to the hellish warm that adorned my face. I just pray to God almighty and to the Holy Ghost whose supposed to provide space between me and the opposite sex that Nellie can't see any of my face. Hey! Maybe it's like the thing of I can't see her she can't see me. No, there's no way that's true. Er...oh Jesus I need some ice cubes.

"Um...thank you my Nellie Belly." I smile sheepishly and she squeezes my hand. I'm pretty sure I'm melting like the Wicked Witch of the West. I find that I'm squeezing her hand in return and the desire to place my lips upon my forehead becomes prominent in my head. Bad Cyrus!

5. Helen

I pout teasingly into her shoulder and I peek up at her "Okay okay. You are the nicest meanie I've had the pleasure of hugging." I tease her as I return my face into it's comfortable nuzzling position. "Likable badass is just a synonym." I mumble nearly incoherently.

Confusion swarms through me as she suddenly pats my back and tells me that she's setting me down. Hmm? Surely we weren't there already. My vision was clouded by her shirt so I wasn't quite too sure where we were. I let my legs dangle and I land on my feet, where I feel something scuttle past my toes. I nearly let out a small scream the look down to see...Cyrus's glasses? They move back and forth between my feet like some sort of bubbling and infuriated crab. I gently lift it in my hand and I stroke the frame until its calmed down and nearly cuddling my hand. I glance up and sure enough I see Penelope, Cyrus and Nellie. I am relieved to see that they all look okay. Guilt is swarming in my chest like angry hornets but I try to let that feeling go.

"Hey guys." I greet with a shy smile and notice that a blinded Cyrus and a happy Nellie are holding hands. Oh thank sweet baby Moses! It's taken far too long. I hesitantly approach Cyrus where I take the glasses, whose frame has been desperate to stay latched to my hand, and I place it back on Cyrus's face. It takes all my effort to stand on my tip toes to place it back into his face. He smiles in appreciate once he can see my face and he scrunches his nose as the glasses are moving up and down against Cyrus's will.

"Hey Hel." Cyrus greets me with a smile and ruffles my hair, his gloves not on his hands. That's odd. I turn to penelope and I see she has them securely on her hands. I wonder why. I shrug the feeling off and I approach Penelope, my head foggy with all my festering thoughts.

"Hey Penny." I smile at her. "You look good. I mean...you always look nice. I'm just saying you look much chipper than earlier. That's good! I'm glad to see that healthy color upon your cheeks."

6. *Watches as her Murr Zombies devour her corpse*

7. AAAAARGH

TETETETETELEPHONE PHONE

8. *APPEARS AS A GHOST....

Basically, someone put a white sheet over my decaying and incomplete corpse*

ALSO, TELL MY FRIENDS....

They can't have my shit.

9. *besides TK's feces among her ever loving murines*

And now when we die will will be with her again.

WATCHMEN GATHER YOU MEN WE CHARGE AT DAWN!

FOR THE MURSTRESS! FOR MUR! FOR OUR SALVATION!

10. .....I actually LIKED that song from Lady Gaga!!! o_____o That was horrible!!!! MY EARS WANT TO BE FLUSHED DOWN A TOILET!!!!!

11. Animal: Spectalia Fly (aka "Zombie Fly")

Environment: Catacombs

Danger Level: Harmless

Short Description: Not gonna lie--how these little guys function and obtain food is creepy.

Spectalias are a carnivorous breed of insects and usually feed on smaller gnats and ants near Kilabock River. Their lifespans are hellishly short, however; at the very most, they live for one week. A day or so before their death, Spectalias find a suitable spot in the soil to bury themselves. This "suitable" spot must be within a patch of flowers and other foliage.

Their lives technically do not end there.

As the insect's body decomposes, it releases their eggs into the soil (they reproduce asexually), which then seep down into the roots of any nearby plant. It is from there that they infect the flower and gain control of its corpse, thus explaining the origins of its "Zombie Fly" title. They take advantage of the flowers' vibrant colors to attract prey before ensnaring them in claw-like stamens. Below is an example of a "Zombified" flower.

[​IMG]

12. *Drives off in the BATMOBILE before Myrn can get there*

13. FOR THE MURSTRESS!!! *resurrects TK* sorry it's far more cost effective to keep you alive, however *Builds TK a palace of MUR with all her stuff and no parents* enjoy.

14. You musta worked pretty hard there GMK. . . you got a little brown on your nose.

15. SERVES YOU ALL RIGHT

LIKING THE DEVIL'S MUSIC

16. ....

*Shoves a couple of lizards in Paorou's pants*

LIGHTEN UP!

17. -Forces TK to wear the pants on her head-

Hmph. GODLESS Scum.

- walks away in underwear-

18. *EATS ALL OF THE LITTLE LIZARDS AND THROWS THE PANTS AT PAO*

COME BACK HERE AND SING!

19. *Breaks orion in half* I'll have non of your false accusations heretic

20. This was better than whateverthehell a Gaga is.