黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this still open to join? If so, I'll gladly join. I absolutely loved Black Butler and this seems like good fun.

Is this still open to join? If so, I'll gladly join. I absolutely loved Black Butler and this seems like good fun.
It most definitely is - were you looking to player a Master/Mistress or a Butler? Or both ^^?

we already have 11 pairs x-x;;

@Ali I was hoping to play as a Mistress, but it seems that I'll have to create a butler as well. Seeing as how, as @Detective Zero pointed out, there are eleven equal pairs.

Just so you know as well, there's more than just earls, countesses and butlers too, but glad to see that worked out at least. Welcome to the RP

Speaking of RP, where are half the posts from other RP'ers o-o Are they aware we've started?

Speaking of RP, where are half the posts from other RP'ers o-o Are they aware we've started?
I'm waiting to launch side quest Pobl Cordelia until the main story has developed more...

I'm aware of your side quest hun :) No worries on your end - just be sure to keep up with the actual story going on before you start your side quest, you do need to be apart of the main plot ^^

I'm aware of your side quest hun :) No worries on your end - just be sure to keep up with the actual story going on before you start your side quest, you do need to be apart of the main plot ^^
okay!

4393525.png
4393527.png

XXX
Appearance
Klara exhibits the beauty of one that does not walk the plane of Earth - a temptress of sorts' that can coherence and entrance the male species (and quite often female) with ease. She sports gold-blonde tresses that tend to hand down to her back, or reach her shoulder blades in a high pony with a rather thick and voluptuous amount. She has sterling silver irises and plump, pink stained, pouty lips. She stands at 6"1' in height and weighs around 115lbs. When in the presence of her Mistress, she wear a presentable uniform befitting that of the head butler. When traveling out of the estate, she chosen to sport something more modern and cozy, due to the constantly chilled weather of London.
[spoili]
Eid-Fancy-Dresses-2015-2016-21.jpg
[/spoili][spoili]
KuroshitsujiBlackButlerCielPhantomCosplayCostume2.jpg
[/spoili]

Personality
Klara's way is of instantaneous and absolute result. She wastes no time bantering, arguing or playing with anything that needs to be done immediately. She has a strange loyalty to her Mistress, one of undying fate. She desire the soul her Mistress carries and cannot wait for the day she gets to sink her teeth into the woman.
Klara's general attitude is friendly in social situations and respectful to her Mistress. She is a kind and happy woman, regardless of her demonic nature. She serves her Mistress with a quick and decisive attitude, but is also there to comfort the woman when needed. Klara is a seductress without a means to an end and has been known to divulge into human sins, most being of carnal tendencies - though this only occurs when her Mistresses needs are fully met; and Klara is willing to help her Mistress with whatever she desires.
page-divider---flowers---grey.png

Demonic Form
[spoili]
15dwcc9.jpg
[/spoili]
x
x
x
x

Strengths
Strong Willed
Friendly
Witty
Seductive
Sharp Tongued
Excellent Fighter

Weaknesses
Lying
Endurance
Speed
Animals
Personal Relationships
Countess Loveless

Abilities
>>Elemental Gauntlets<<
[spoili]
m7gtqd.jpg
[/spoili]
Klara has the ability to summon elemental gauntlets onto her right arm, and only the right. She has many different gauntlets with main and sub elements.
>>Enhanced Strength and Durability<<
>>
Weapon Creation<<
>>
Elemental Manipulation<<
>>
Natural Weaponry<<
-Claw Retraction
-Enhanced Bite
-Horn Protrusion
-Needle Projection
-Prehensile Tail

Faustian Contract Seal
[spoili]
9307342d9fcf44bdb0c4e5f542535f10.jpg

[/spoili]

FUN FACTS
♥ Klara's name is of Russian origin
♥ When in demon form, Klara's eyes change a light blue rather than a magenta
♥ Her favourite dish to cook is anything of ethnic origin, especially curry!
♥ Pets distract the female from practically anything she's doing
♥ She hates insects and enjoys smashing them into the ground with her boots
♥ She favors stilettos

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooo... either no one read @Akashi and @Silver 's post, or you're all just to scared to say something xD
Regardless, you two, the post repeats itself~ Just so you know.

4393525.png
4393527.png

XXX
Appearance
Klara exhibits the beauty of one that does not walk the plane of Earth - a temptress of sorts' that can coherence and entrance the male species (and quite often female) with ease. She sports gold-blonde tresses that tend to hand down to her back, or reach her shoulder blades in a high pony with a rather thick and voluptuous amount. She has sterling silver irises and plump, pink stained, pouty lips. She stands at 6"1' in height and weighs around 115lbs. When in the presence of her Mistress, she wear a presentable uniform befitting that of the head butler. When traveling out of the estate, she chosen to sport something more modern and cozy, due to the constantly chilled weather of London.
[spoili]
Eid-Fancy-Dresses-2015-2016-21.jpg
[/spoili][spoili]
KuroshitsujiBlackButlerCielPhantomCosplayCostume2.jpg
[/spoili]

Personality
Klara's way is of instantaneous and absolute result. She wastes no time bantering, arguing or playing with anything that needs to be done immediately. She has a strange loyalty to her Mistress, one of undying fate. She desire the soul her Mistress carries and cannot wait for the day she gets to sink her teeth into the woman.
Klara's general attitude is friendly in social situations and respectful to her Mistress. She is a kind and happy woman, regardless of her demonic nature. She serves her Mistress with a quick and decisive attitude, but is also there to comfort the woman when needed. Klara is a seductress without a means to an end and has been known to divulge into human sins, most being of carnal tendencies - though this only occurs when her Mistresses needs are fully met; and Klara is willing to help her Mistress with whatever she desires.

Demonic Form
[spoili]
15dwcc9.jpg
[/spoili]

Strengths
Strong Willed
Friendly
Witty
Seductive
Sharp Tongued
Excellent Fighter

Weaknesses
Lying
Endurance
Speed
Animals
Personal Relationships

Abilities
>>Elemental Gauntlets<<
[spoili]
m7gtqd.jpg
[/spoili]
Klara has the ability to summon elemental gauntlets onto her right arm, and only the right. She has many different gauntlets with main and sub elements.
>>Enhanced Strength and Durability<<
>>
Weapon Creation<<
>>
Elemental Manipulation<<
>>
Natural Weaponry<<
-Claw Retraction
-Enhanced Bite
-Horn Protrusion
-Needle Projection
-Prehensile Tail

Faustian Contract Seal
TBA

FUN FACTS
♥ Klara's name is of Russian origin
♥ When in demon form, Klara's eyes change a light blue rather than a magenta
♥ Her favourite dish to cook is anything of ethnic origin, especially curry!
♥ Pets distract the female from practically anything she's doing
♥ She hates insects and enjoys smashing them into the ground with her boots
♥ She favors stilettos
Not to be a dick or anything like that, but didn't you yourself state that our pictures should be anime/fantasy only..?
I just went back to read and that's what it said.
Again, I'm sorry if I'm being an ass Dx

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
I did read the latest post but I already posted once so far and haven't gotten a reply from my second partner

Status
Not open for further replies.