黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is my post fine as-is? If I make a post for two characters I'll change to banners but if it's just one, isn't it fine with the side-aligned pictures? I mean it's not like they take up that much space, I cut them down to a 500 pixel width = v =
They're totally fine hun :)

I'm looking over all my posts as of late and am realizing that I'm subconsciously jacking @N/A 's ideas and layouts D:
Yvain! I'M SORRYYYYY, DON'T HATE ME OKAY ;_; go-ahead, steal whatever you'd like from me X_X

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
the-murder-of-my-sweet-banner.jpg

Hey reply to this if you want to investigate some mysterious murders...You will be selected for a side quest!​

Gin.%28Hotarubi.no.Mori.e%29.full.1221561.jpg
Name: Noha Horubi
Race/Species: Human
House you Serve: Well...who wants him ?
Personality: Noha is a kind and usually quiet individual, but he does enjoy pranking people. He also enjoy's sitting back in the corner when huge crowds of people gather so he can pick up on speech patterns and tiny quirks each person has. Furthermore Noha really does not enjoy talking about his past, there is just to many people he misses.
Gin.%28Hotarubi.no.Mori.e%29.600.1021324.jpg

Strengths:
-
Voice mimicry.
-Acting.
-Singing.
-Chemistry.
-Cleaning

Weaknesses:

-Cant play a musical instrument, even if his life depended on it.
-Insomnia.
-Emotions (his own or others)
-Kinda weak.

Weapon:
- Two knives. One is a bit smaller then the other and it mostly used as a throwing knife
- A few vials of different poisons and toxins.

Purpose:
To protect, serve and do whatever else is needed for (insert person he works for here)

Brief History:

Both of Noha's parents died when he was just a babe and the people who ended up taking him in were part of a traveling show. The crew consisted of actors, clowns, animal tamers, freaks, magicians and much more. So as he grew up Noha learned every tip and trick they could offer and it turned out that he was extremely good at mimicking voices, to the point were it was virtually impossible to tell the difference.

The show however started to fall apart as time went by. People just weren't interested anymore and the show didn't pay enough so the people in it had to go out and find real jobs, this broke the crew apart and eventually Noha was once again all alone at the age of 15.
He tried to get a job, but no one wanted to hire a boy with absolute zero experience, no one except an old chemist who needed someone to do the daily tasks he simply didn't have the time for. Noha jumped at the opportunity and has spent the last 7 years working for the chemist and has now become more of an assistant rather then a servant, sure he still does all the housely things, but he is also allowed to join the professor in the lab. The problem is that the old professor is dying and he knows it. He has therefor sent out a letters to the earls and countesses he has been in contact with during his life, hoping someone is willing to take in Noha as a servant or whatever else they can find a use for him as.

Other:
-He has a pretty bad case of insomnia and can often go a day without sleep only to pass out for anything between 2-16 hours when he finally sleeps. This can at times make him very tired and not the most active person around to put it lightly.

-He likes snakes and has a few to drain venom from when is needed.

-He has a mask collection. He got one from each place the traveling show he used to be a apart of stopped and he adds one more if he ever goes to a new place.

Gin.%28Hotarubi.no.Mori.e%29.full.1221561.jpg
Name: Noha Horubi
Race/Species: Human
House you Serve: Well...who wants him ?
Personality: Noha is a kind and usually quiet individual, but he does enjoy pranking people. He also enjoy's sitting back in the corner when huge crowds of people gather so he can pick up on speech patterns and tiny quirks each person has. Furthermore Noha really does not enjoy talking about his past, there is just to many people he misses.
Gin.%28Hotarubi.no.Mori.e%29.600.1021324.jpg

Strengths:
-
Voice mimicry.
-Acting.
-Singing.
-Chemistry.
-Cleaning

Weaknesses:

-Cant play a musical instrument, even if his life depended on it.
-Insomnia.
-Emotions (his own or others)
-Kinda weak.

Weapon:
- Two knives. One is a bit smaller then the other and it mostly used as a throwing knife
- A few vials of different poisons and toxins.

Purpose:
To protect, serve and do whatever else is needed for (insert person he works for here)

Brief History:

Both of Noha's parents died when he was just a babe and the people who ended up taking him in were part of a traveling show. The crew consisted of actors, clowns, animal tamers, freaks, magicians and much more. So as he grew up Noha learned every tip and trick they could offer and it turned out that he was extremely good at mimicking voices, to the point were it was virtually impossible to tell the difference.

The show however started to fall apart as time went by. People just weren't interested anymore and the show didn't pay enough so the people in it had to go out and find real jobs, this broke the crew apart and eventually Noha was once again all alone at the age of 15.
He tried to get a job, but no one wanted to hire a boy with absolute zero experience, no one except an old chemist who needed someone to do the daily tasks he simply didn't have the time for. Noha jumped at the opportunity and has spent the last 7 years working for the chemist and has now become more of an assistant rather then a servant, sure he still does all the housely things, but he is also allowed to join the professor in the lab. The problem is that the old professor is dying and he knows it. He has therefor sent out a letters to the earls and countesses he has been in contact with during his life, hoping someone is willing to take in Noha as a servant or whatever else they can find a use for him as.

Other:
-He has a pretty bad case of insomnia and can often go a day without sleep only to pass out for anything between 2-16 hours when he finally sleeps. This can at times make him very tired and not the most active person around to put it lightly.

-He likes snakes and has a few to drain venom from when is needed.

-He has a mask collection. He got one from each place the traveling show he used to be a apart of stopped and he adds one more if he ever goes to a new place.
Oh I love that movie! (Talking about the movie the pics are from). Earl Avalon will be happy to have him! =)

Oh I love that movie! (Talking about the movie the pics are from). Earl Avalon will be happy to have him! =)
Me and that movie have a love hate relationship. I love it so much, but every time it goes "AHAH, fuck your feelings" and I end up crying in a corner.

You know that would be interesting, what happens if a master dies. What would thier butler do and is it even possible to tie to butlers to one person? Obviously everyone starts with one but no one knows what happens in the rp and if someone has t drop we can't kick out a butler because his master dropped or vicsa versa

Me and that movie have a love hate relationship. I love it so much, but every time it goes "AHAH, fuck your feelings" and I end up crying in a corner.
Yes I know the feeling, so sweet yet so sad >_<
You know that would be interesting, what happens if a master dies. What would thier butler do and is it even possible to tie to butlers to one person? Obviously everyone starts with one but no one knows what happens in the rp and if someone has t drop we can't kick out a butler because his master dropped or vicsa versa
I imagine the Noble or Butler would be NPC'd then until they can be replaced. But thats just an idea lol.

Reactions: Akashi
Of course, some might not come right away or at all but if you held a ball im sure at least some would attend

Aww. Looks like someone grabbed you before I did for the Baskerville xD
Well I said in his history that the professor sent out a bunch of letters and I haven't picked anyone yet. So in the roleplay, the one who gets a hold of dear sweet little Noha and gives him a sense able offer will be the one to get him.

Would it be alright if the Enralle family decides to hold a ball?
The schedule is packed for Seras Sinclaire for the day, but with how things are going to end for her and Niklaus, perhaps a ball quite late in the night.. I dont know.. 9-10 PM would work, or maybe not .

I'm looking over all my posts as of late and am realizing that I'm subconsciously jacking @N/A 's ideas and layouts D:
Yvain! I'M SORRYYYYY, DON'T HATE ME OKAY ;_; go-ahead, steal whatever you'd like from me X_X
Haha yeah I noticed they were the same rather than similar ^^; I got scared to accuse anything ^u^; calm down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.