黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my gosh i like the drunk rating cause i always wanted one and super rarely get it xD ALRIGHT!
@Ali im upping Liatris' age to 20. Cause since your character is 21 and the oldest i figured she's going to need to interact with someone close to her age. xD
he's only a year younger cause i dunno. its interesting when the dude is younger than the lady o3o
might change appearance.

oh my gosh i like the drunk rating cause i always wanted one and super rarely get it xD ALRIGHT!
@Ali im upping Liatris' age to 20. Cause since your character is 21 and the oldest i figured she's going to need to interact with someone close to her age. xD
he's only a year younger cause i dunno. its interesting when the dude is younger than the lady o3o
might change appearance.
And the Sinclaire Countess is a year younger than your char :P

looks like Liatris will have 2 gals to interact with 8D
He's probably gonna try and impress them
by throwing parties everynight
like gatsby
"Senpai/Kouhai notice me."
jk

Reactions: Ali
Lol how are we short an earl? N/A's Earl is served by Kadin's butler. With Zero's butler, Kadin's Countess will have a butler. Everyone is paired up now.
Lmfao xD I should just put you in charge of pairing Akashi, you seem to know what's up - unlike me.

Been ages since I read that book/saw that movie (the old one) for the Great Gatsby

Reactions: N/A
If I make an Earl. Who is willing to make a Butler for me ? XD

There are soo many earls and butlers @.@

But I'll make a butler if someone needs one. Just say something.

Lmfao xD I should just put you in charge of pairing Akashi, you seem to know what's up - unlike me.
Haha.. You just got alot of RPs to take care of so missing one or two here and there should be normal :P

Haha.. You just got alot of RPs to take care of so missing one or two here and there should be normal :P
I think I have all of it settled - at least the main characters :)
Just make sure you all let me know once you've finished your W.I.P characters so I can get them up :)

Reactions: Kitsune
[warning=red]Just so everyone is aware, I've changed my characters name and appearance. I hope that doesn't fuck anyone up ^^[/warning]

Hrm, just for the sake of asking. For the hybrid characters, are they capable of turning into the animal they are based on or does that depend on the RPer themselves?

Hrm, just for the sake of asking. For the hybrid characters, are they capable of turning into the animal they are based on or does that depend on the RPer themselves?
I'll give the RP'er the choice :)

latest

Name: Faye Lumin
Race/Species: Hybrid - Wolf
House you serve: Sinclaire
--
Personality: Snarky, confident but always humble, she tends to have a much weaker and timid side when it involves her master.

Strengths:
- Stronger senses
- Stronger, faster body
- Marksmanship, particularly pistols (akimbo)
- Cooking (Taught by Seras)

Weaknesses:
- Her Mistress, Seras Sinclaire
- Snakes
- The base of her tail
- Her heightened senses could be exploited
- Sweets

--
Abilities:
- Can turn into a large wolf
[spoili]
29prc5w.jpg
[/spoili]
- Tracking
- House cleaning

Weapon:
- Rarely ever is there a time she'd need to use a weapon, and prefers to keep it that way, however she possesses a pair of twin Remington Model 1858 revolvers.
--
Purpose: To serve the Sinclaire family
Brief History: It was during the short few years of Seras Sinclaire's absence that she had run into this half-wolf woman during the early times of her pairing with Niklaus. Found lost, naked and alone, Seras tamed the assumed 'feral' being and took her in to the care of her Family. In a show of gratitude, Faye entrusted herself to Seras as she took on the duties of a housemaid and protector. While she still keeps it secret on why she was found the way she was, she did tell them of her past, how she was used almost like a mercenary with little care to her well being. At first close to emotionless, Seras has slowly eased that to an end as Faye grew loyal, opening up from her past.

Other:
Yeah, I know it's S&W but it works... I had a couple other ideas but this one seemed to stick.​

Last edited:
To make an Earl or not to make an Earl...That is the bloody question lol

gNH6Gpt.png

kIZsKtb.png

"Once you've crossed over to the other side, anger always ends in cruelty."

IZz7xiz.png

MALE

Earl of Baskerville
"The Queen's Joker"
6th​ Generation

"The path I've chosen is filled with thorns, but I have her beside me this time. My Butler, Azrayla Lentil."
- Misha's contract seal is located on his left pectoral muscle. -

~WHAT HIS MANOR LOOKS LIKE~
[spoili]
hTgZMFD.jpg

[/spoili]

~WHAT HIS APPEARANCE IS LIKE~
Misha has a slender and flexible body. His height is normal, being 5''9. His eyes are crimson red while his hair is ashen white. He has caucasian skin. His face is quite attractive and beautiful which has led to even men hitting on him, mistakingly believing him to be a female. He usually wears clothes consisting of the color white and blue with a very light green sash wrapped around his neck like a scarf, and an under cape with the same color from his waist down. A black belt with golden flowers on it tightened around his hips to keep his under cape in place. This is usually what he would wear while he's inside his Estate. Whenever he attends to matter outside his Estate, he has various of different clothes he wears, but always has a coat and a tall hat.

~WHAT HIS PERSONALITY IS LIKE~
Misha is a cheerful man, while being quite optimist. He is quite intelligent, which has earned him some extraordinary cases from the Queen in the past, so he could investigate and find a solution, or an answer, or the perpetrator. He is also quite cunning, and would sacrifice anything trivial in order to get what he wants. He always thinks before he acts, only to consider if it would benefit him or not. There are some cases where he brushes this type of thinking away. There are times where he can be serious as well, but if there is anything one can notice by an encounter with him, especially more than once, is that he's observant and cunning, as mentioned before. Misha is also considerate and likes to give people a second chance, only to see them try something that'll impact him either negatively, or postively, so he can punish them, if neccessary. He is also prideful, but only to an extent. He cares for his family and the ones under his House, even if he from time to time, does not show it.

IZz7xiz.png

~WHAT HIS STRENGTHS ARE~
- Close Combat
- Flexibility & Reflexes
- Great Endurance

- Great Intellect
- Solution Oriented
- Cunningness
- Observant & Calculating

- Great Confidence
- Fencing

~WHAT HIS WEAKNESSES ARE~
- Condescending People (Some)
- Hypocrites
- Long Ranged Combat

- Bluntness
- Cake & Tea

~WHAT SKILLS HE HAS~
- Expert Climber
- Sword & Rapier Fighter
- Provocation
- Solving Puzzles
- Creating Dangerous Games

- Horse Riding
- Manipulation

IZz7xiz.png

~HIS HISTORY DETAILS~
During his youth he was a cheerful boy. An activist, meaning he always wanted to do something. He was quite hyper in his youth. Just like any noble, or at least most of them, he was brought up with respect, and to show his manners to the elderly. He was a pampered boy in his earlier years. He had two younger siblings. They had a very happy life. He even took up fencing and sword fighting, and countless tutors were visiting the Baskerville Estate to earn favors by teaching him how to use a rapier, or a sword. Misha believed his father was well protected, and had important connections that allowed him to do whatever he pleased. In his eyes his parents were kind and charitable. Helping the poor and especially the Queen in her endeavors.

A year had passed, and his parents decided that it was high time to spend time with the entire family by taking a vaction. Or more specifically, take the family out for a hunting trip, which would also take them to a foreign side of their city. During their travels, Misha was awed at the beautiful sight and the people who bowed, shook hands and gave respect to his parents. Once they were fiinally a few days in, settled in their new house, with a big wide forest where the hunting would take place, things changed drastically. That would be the day his entire life would change, his perspective on life and people themselves would change.

During the hunting trip, some bandits were waiting for his parents, his siblings, and obviously him. These vile humans used the distraction to capture Misha's parents and his family, including him. Getting all the information, despite how protective his parents were, they ended up being killed. His mother went through something much more cruel before her death. In that moment, Misha and his siblings were told to run as fast as they could, right before his father was shot dead. In panic, and confused, his eyes filled with tears along with his siblings, they ran into the forest, but the disaster only got worse. More gunshot in the background was heard, and by the time Misha turned his head back, both his siblings were lifeless, their corpses covered in blood, encasing the surface slowly.

In extreme panic, he screamed and ran, not knowing what to do. In his mind, when the disaster struck, he believed there would be people who respects his parents that would come to their aid. But no one did. No one helped them. Even if there were other houses nearby, no one heard Misha's cry for help, or his family, who were long gone by now. His body was battered by how many times he fell while he ran, while he panted heavily, only to reach an old crypt of some sort. He hid himself in the darkness of the crypt only to be found by the bandits. A bullet had grazed Misha earlier, without him noticing. His own blood had plastered itself around the pitch black crypt. He was dragged out from there by the bandits. He screamed and tried to squirm his way out. Just before he was about to get killed, he closed his eyes. Misha believed he would die, but moments later, he slowly opened his big red eyes, only to notice blood all over the area. Body parts scattered around. His eyes were widened at the figure that stood before him. His entire life was changed. Creating something dark inside him, and his perspective in the humans he believed respected his family was different.

~HIS CONTRACT INFORMATION~
The fateful encounter with a demon and the decision that would change everything:
"Azrayla were to serve Misha through his hardships, his new life, and to his death. To change and bring forth the cruel truth of the people in his family's life. No matter what."

~FUN FACTS ABOUT HIM~
- He always has a cane when he leaves the estate. It is black with a silver tip, along with a silver jokers head as the handle. A rapier is hidden within.
- Misha tends to keep up with the news and especially about the people who are higher up on the food chain. He has his reasons.

- From time to time he makes jokes about weird faces if he encounters some, or see's them in the newspaper, or the television.
- He is protective and cares deeply about his family, along with the people who serve the Baskerville.
- Misha enjoys high places. He is not afraid of heights, but rather, he is quite daring.
- In order to get some information, he can play tricks on people. One would be where he may act as a female, using his face to get what he wants.
- Misha can act without care in some situations. Doing something no matter the outcome, or the consequence.
- He may drag people that he cares for, or are close to him if there is some fun ahead, but only if it has a positive outcome, and nothing dangerous.
- If there are beggars on the streets he notices, he always leaves a few coins, only to remind himself about his dead family, and his purpose.
- He trusts his butler, Azrayla Lentil alot, no matter what she is.

~WHAT HIS VOICE SOUNDS LIKE~
[spoili]
[/spoili]
IZz7xiz.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.