黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler RP) Sign-Up's/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn bbcodes. I knew there was something wrong with the collab. I'll fix it later today when I get home

@MiNaGi - yea you're right about that. @Ali did say that its suppose to be anime like pictures. Perhaps she forgot.

Anyhoo @Ali thanks for the information regarding the collab.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
Damn bbcodes. I knew there was something wrong with the collab. I'll fix it later today when I get home

@MiNaGi - yea you're right about that. @Ali did say that its suppose to be anime like pictures. Perhaps she forgot.

I mean I just wanted to say that if it isn't a rule it would probably be best to remove it... just so people who want to use real life pictures don't get scared away because of it

I plan to attend the ball but i must tie things up with my butler first and it turns out our times are 5 hours apart so it makes things difficult...

First collab, done! =D

Not to be a dick or anything like that, but didn't you yourself state that our pictures should be anime/fantasy only..?
I just went back to read and that's what it said.
Again, I'm sorry if I'm being an ass Dx
Oh that's totally right, I did x_x Sorry. I got a little confused with another RP heh. I'll change it up :)

No worries hun, great collab regardless of the silly BBCODES...those damn things x_x My soul is gone because of them.

Reactions: Akashi
Hmm you know question, what year is this or more specifically is Parliament an important thing yet?

The year is pretty much the first thing posted o.o? Isn't it?
I put it there, right?
Oh wait im bad. APOLOGIES I SHAME MY FAMILY!!

But yeah parliament was far and beyond a thing in England around the end of the 19th century

Made an edit to Faye Lumin's CS. Taking year in mind, I changed her weapons to more... Time appropriate material. MK23 pistols were not invented (or mass produced, i don't know) until 1991 x-x;;

So, they're now Remington Model 1858's. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remington_Model_1858

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi and Ali
"Trust Gets You Killed, Love Gets You Hurt, And Being Real Gets You Hated."
- Cynthia Loveless

e7232c416559d8a2c60cdfcfd65faaf3.jpg

» Name «
Cynthia Elise Loveless

» Age «

» Gender «
Female

» Title «
Lady Cynthia Loveless

» Queens Given Title «
The Queen's Fox

» Generation «
4th

» Faustian Contract Seal «
[spoili]
9307342d9fcf44bdb0c4e5f542535f10.jpg
[/spoili]

» Butler «
Klara Jager

» Manor «
[spoili]
waddesdon-manor.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
waddesdon-manor.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
Waddesden_Manor03.JPG
[/spoili]

--

» Appearance «
Cynthia is one of true beauty. She has soft olive skin and curves in all the right places. Her eyes are two different shades of blue, which makes her special and still pretty. Her hair is as black as midnight, which falls down to her hips. She stands at 5'5" and weighs a mere 125 pounds. She has a rather round face with a small nose and soft pink lips. Although she looks innocent, Cynthia is actually rather strong and packs quite a punch. Her usual attire consists of a beautiful blue dress matched well with a cape. However, when she decides to go out for the day, she wears something more along the lines of casual.
[spoili]
medieval_fantasy_dress_by_dolores_de_ville-d81y7v1.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
$(KGrHqFHJCkFBefzp),wBQhzfP!DQQ~~60_35.JPG
[/spoili] [spoili]
winter-outfit-ideas-2012-4.jpg
[/spoili]

» Personality «
Unlike many people, Cynthia notices everything. She can spot the smallest mistake and points it out cause she knows from experience that the tiniest of things can cause great destruction. Everyone other than her Maid think that Cynthia is always lost in her own little world cause she stares out windows and reads a lot. However, Cynthia is always listening and does such things cause she knows others think the way they do. She is known as a calculating bastard, meaning she could plan out a whole battle in her head, then watch as it all happens before her. Cynthia doesn't like to socialize, which is why she doesn't go to balls and such. However, she knows when she has no choice and will. Which sadly happens to be more than she'd like. Cynthia has high expectations and punishes those who are unable to meet them, which is why Klara has always been Cynthia's favorite game piece. Cynthia is always thinking ahead and planning, even as she does reckless and dangerous acts. She might seem it, but the girl knows what she's doing. On another note, she always puts on a mask. She'll act polite and all but inside Cynthia could be saying horrible things. She would never allow her true, killer self be shown in public. Never underestimate the power of a Loveless.

» Strengths «
• Quick Thinking
• Fast On Her Feet
• Amazing Fighter
• Always Knows What's Going On

» Weakness «
• Trust Issues
• Personal Relationships
• Takes On More Than She Can Handle
• Independent

--

» Skills «
• Knows Martial Arts and how to use Weapons
• Plays Piano and Violin
• Good with Animals
• Can Cook

» Company «
Loveless Surprises [Ranges from toys to weapons]

» Brief History «
It was during an Eclipse when Cynthia was born, meaning the world was dark with some light. Her parents thought nothing of it until a few days after. For some reason, Cynthia would stare at the moon until she fell asleep. Because of this, her parents named her Cynthia which means Moon. Years passed and soon Cynthia was three. Her parents got into a big fight, and her mother was kicked out from the manor, who took Cynthia with her. The two of them lived in a small town, far from the manor and there they stayed until Cynthia was seven. Her mother had become ill and passed away, leaving her alone. This gave the kids who bullied her freedom to do so whenever they decided. After living like that for a few months, Cynthia ended up killing them then ran off. She started her journey and it ended in the manor when she was eight.

» What does your contract entail «
"I will give you my soul if you can grant my greatest wish."

"And what is that?"

"I, Cynthia Elise Loveless, will become the greatest successor of the Loveless company, be able to fight and destroy my enemies, and show everyone in the world the truth."

"The truth?"

"Just how filthy and rotten the world they live in is."

- A piece of the conversation between Cynthia and Klara

» Theme Songs «
X
X

Reactions: Ali
My post doesn't want to be fixed so I don't want to try for the fucking 700th time. So I'll just leave it as is, I'm sorry.

"Trust Gets You Killed, Love Gets You Hurt, And Being Real Gets You Hated."
- Cynthia Loveless

e7232c416559d8a2c60cdfcfd65faaf3.jpg

» Name «
Cynthia Elise Loveless

» Age «

» Gender «
Female

» Title «
Lady Cynthia Loveless

» Queens Given Title «
The Queen's Fox

» Generation «
4th

» Faustian Contract Seal «
[spoili]
9307342d9fcf44bdb0c4e5f542535f10.jpg
[/spoili]

» Butler «
Klara Jager

» Manor «
[spoili]
waddesdon-manor.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
waddesdon-manor.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
Waddesden_Manor03.JPG
[/spoili]

--

» Appearance «
Cynthia is one of true beauty. She has soft olive skin and curves in all the right places. Her eyes are two different shades of blue, which makes her special and still pretty. Her hair is as black as midnight, which falls down to her hips. She stands at 5'5" and weighs a mere 125 pounds. She has a rather round face with a small nose and soft pink lips. Although she looks innocent, Cynthia is actually rather strong and packs quite a punch. Her usual attire consists of a beautiful blue dress matched well with a cape. However, when she decides to go out for the day, she wears something more along the lines of casual.
[spoili]
medieval_fantasy_dress_by_dolores_de_ville-d81y7v1.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
$(KGrHqFHJCkFBefzp),wBQhzfP!DQQ~~60_35.JPG
[/spoili] [spoili]
winter-outfit-ideas-2012-4.jpg
[/spoili]

» Personality «
Unlike many people, Cynthia notices everything. She can spot the smallest mistake and points it out cause she knows from experience that the tiniest of things can cause great destruction. Everyone other than her Maid think that Cynthia is always lost in her own little world cause she stares out windows and reads a lot. However, Cynthia is always listening and does such things cause she knows others think the way they do. She is known as a calculating bastard, meaning she could plan out a whole battle in her head, then watch as it all happens before her. Cynthia doesn't like to socialize, which is why she doesn't go to balls and such. However, she knows when she has no choice and will. Which sadly happens to be more than she'd like. Cynthia has high expectations and punishes those who are unable to meet them, which is why Klara has always been Cynthia's favorite game piece. Cynthia is always thinking ahead and planning, even as she does reckless and dangerous acts. She might seem it, but the girl knows what she's doing. On another note, she always puts on a mask. She'll act polite and all but inside Cynthia could be saying horrible things. She would never allow her true, killer self be shown in public. Never underestimate the power of a Loveless.

» Strengths «
• Quick Thinking
• Fast On Her Feet
• Amazing Fighter
• Always Knows What's Going On

» Weakness «
• Trust Issues
• Personal Relationships
• Takes On More Than She Can Handle
• Independent

--

» Skills «
• Knows Martial Arts and how to use Weapons
• Plays Piano and Violin
• Good with Animals
• Can Cook

» Company «
Loveless Surprises [Ranges from toys to weapons]

» Brief History «
It was during an Eclipse when Cynthia was born, meaning the world was dark with some light. Her parents thought nothing of it until a few days after. For some reason, Cynthia would stare at the moon until she fell asleep. Because of this, her parents named her Cynthia which means Moon. Years passed and soon Cynthia was three. Her parents got into a big fight, and her mother was kicked out from the manor, who took Cynthia with her. The two of them lived in a small town, far from the manor and there they stayed until Cynthia was seven. Her mother had become ill and passed away, leaving her alone. This gave the kids who bullied her freedom to do so whenever they decided. After living like that for a few months, Cynthia ended up killing them then ran off. She started her journey and it ended in the manor when she was eight.

» What does your contract entail «
"I will give you my soul if you can grant my greatest wish."

"And what is that?"

"I, Cynthia Elise Loveless, will become the greatest successor of the Loveless company, be able to fight and destroy my enemies, and show everyone in the world the truth."

"The truth?"

"Just how filthy and rotten the world they live in is."

- A piece of the conversation between Cynthia and Klara

» Theme Songs «
X
X
She's really awesome hun, I think her and Klara will have some fun, just one thing - the faustian contract seal has already been claimed by another pairing (though I can't remember who - and in purple I believe), so if you wouldn't mind finding a new one? ♥ Other than that, she's excellent :)

I think that pair would be me and Akashi, but honestly I don't really see a problem in that. *shrug*

Edit: It is indeed what Akashi and I used in purple, but again, I see no issue in it.

I think that pair would be me and Akashi, but honestly I don't really see a problem in that. *shrug*

Edit: It is indeed what Akashi and I used in purple, but again, I see no issue in it.

Well if you guys see no issue with it, then I suppose there is no issue keeping it.

Well if you guys see no issue with it, then I suppose there is no issue keeping it.
I am dropping Misha Baskerville from this RP. He's been removed, but can stay as a background character.

Status
Not open for further replies.