Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Close

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shattered♦Secrets™ It's because there aren't spaces between the paragraphs, makes it look like one big one

I have mine in the process, who I have decided is going to be a fire mage, though the formatting is zero at the moment

00ee16f7c7722d734a1df14be35459de.jpg

::Name::
Amber Rose Jamerson
::Age::
::Personality::

Amber is an interesting character. At first impression, she appears to be a normal, and sweet girl.
She has a glowing smile, and a fiery, bright style about her that makes her pop out from the rest of the population.
And true to her own unique style, Amber is something bright in herself. She is often thought of at a first glance
as smiley, caring, and thoughtful, but things take a bit of a turn from there.

Once people spend a little time with Amber, you figure out she is really, really active, a little to active. She tends to
get excited about small things that normally would excite even children. She seems very childish compared to her peers. Often people
start to look down on her after a while, calling her names such as immature, or naïve. She is clingy, like really clingy. It is almost as if she has
an irrational fear of letting people go, so she ends up staying close to them. She always likes making everyone feel accepted, and
welcome around her, but sometimes her friendliness just drives people away.

The one thing you don't want to do with this girl is anger her, because everyone has a limit, and though Amber's patience is pretty decent,
when she snaps, she snaps. I am not talking just yelling, I am talking spitting fireballs. True to her fire mage nature, she is a hot head
and if you give her an excuse to be mad, she goes crazy. Last time someone made her mad enough, they came out slightly
charred and with arson fines.

But even girls like Amber get down. Weighed down by a heavy past, Amber is internally very unhappy. No matter how hard she tries, at the
end of the day, she always finds herself alone, kicking up dust in some place while the sun sets. She feels most of the time, solitary,
lonely, and often quite depressed. Where most people would take the blame and put it on someone else, she takes it and
put's it on herself, which only makes her feel worse. As some say, the ones hurting the most smile the brightest,
which in this case is completely true, because even this hot head, feels down sometimes.

::Weight::
130 pounds

::Height::
5'3"

::Class::
Elemental Mage-Fire User

::Stats::
Vitality : 4
Stamina : 5
Physical Attack : 3
Magical Attack : 6
Physical Defense : 1
Magical Defense : 2
Alertness : 1
Faith : 0

Stealth : 1
Speed : 3

::Moves::
Fireball

Amber's first ability is a simple fire ball, that can be launched from any
part of the body, however is most powerful when shot from the hands or from the feet.
Easy Spell
Stamina-1
Whiplash

It is a simple attack. Amber uncoils her whip and lashes it out at her opponent,
and occasionally it wraps around one of their limbs (50% percent chance)
Easy Spell
Stamina-1
Ring of Fire

Amber can set up a ring of fire around her, to burn anyone who get's close enough to her.
This has a 50% chance of giving the Burnt! moodlet which takes off 1 hp per turn if they attack while the
spell is active. Lasts 2 turns.
Medium Spell
Stamina-3
Fire Whip

Amber can set her whip on fire, and with this she lashes out at her opponent. This has a 50% chance of the victim getting the Burnt! moodlet which takes 1 hp per turn, but only if the whip hits flesh.
Easy Spell
Stamina-2

::Abilities::
Anger Management

If in three consecutive attempts to hit an opponent she misses, Amber gains the furious moodlet. Her
magical and physical defenses both decrease by 50%, but both her magical and physical attacks increase by 50%
Childish Nature

Because of Amber's naturally childish nature, she tends to get a bit teasing. If during a fight she has hit someone
three times in a row, her alertness decreases by 25% but her speed increases by 25%.
Suns Rays

During the day time, or any time it is sunny, Amber draws extra power from the sun. While during the day
time, she has an extra 10% increase in magical and physical attack, but all effects wear off during
the night time.
Everlasting Ember

This ability is naturally dormant in Amber, and can only be activated when she is on 2 hit points or below.
When active, her skin burns hotter than a furnace, and she basically becomes a fireball.
This is a last resort option in a fight, and even though her power increases, she
can't touch anything or use any sort of weapon or spell until she has
either won or lost the fight.

::Beliefs::
Neutral

::Biography::

Amber was born into a small family as a child. After her, her parents had two more children, a pair of sons, who ended up being
more than they could feed. Ever since she was young, her family had trouble with money. She would go to
work every day of the week on an empty stomach, with nothing but a meager portion of potatoes to look
forward two. In all, her life in district 1 wasn't very good.

Working for days on end instead of learning didn't help her in any way. She spent her time fueling fires
with coal, and one day, she started seeing something strange. The man who worked next to her often put as
little fuel as possible inside the kiln, and instead would push his hand forwards and towards the fire, which
would cause it to heat up even faster. Confused, Amber approached the man and asked what
he was doing. He denied to answer her question until after their shift was done. Amber
bugged the man all day until finally, at the end of the third shift, he gave in.

The man showed her the magic he was using, which was elemental magic. Curious, the young girl begged
the man to tell her more, to teacher her. The man was delighted at her curiosity, but said he could
not do much for her. He knew very little, and was growing to be very old. He only taught her what
little he himself knew, and it was enough to send cunning little Amber on her journey.
She applied to the school, and as soon as she got in, she bid goodbye to her family
and promised to send what gold she could as she set off to go make a difference
in her families lives.

::Relations::
Amber is at that point where no one can stand her, so she doesn't really have many friends.

Last edited:
What amount of characters are we hoping to get before we start?
Also I'm pretty new to Iwaku so if I'm a bit rusty rp-wise it's because I haven't done a lot for a while.

What amount of characters are we hoping to get before we start?
Also I'm pretty new to Iwaku so if I'm a bit rusty rp-wise it's because I haven't done a lot for a while.
Only one. I might consider an additional character later but for now that's it.

He is asking how many more people until we start, not specifically the amount we are allowed to have per person

Ok, I will try and work on mine later tonight, but I have tons of homework so I doubt it will be finished.

Aww, thank you

Awesome, I am going to be swamped so don't expect much from me

Reactions: Kes
Are we going to get started once the schedule is done or are we still waiting for more players? Sorry to nag.

@Headastator

Not yet, I might start it next week when i'm less busy.

Shedule's posted. Everything else will be done by evening.

Could you change the font to white maybe? I can't see it

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.