Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Costa Rica

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Paris

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol my bad I added it

Oh! So maybe we should start sorting out how everyone feels toward each other? Seeing as how they're all friends and have known each other for a long time, there should be some history between everyone. Also we should probably start making up a list of things they can do while in Hawaii, just so that we don't get stuck because we don't know what we'll be doing.

Reactions: Mu
Yes, we should start brainstorming.

A get together of sorts? Clubs, parties, Bon fires, anything really. The sky is the limit.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

A luau!

Yet I haven't been to one yet so don't count on me for accurate details of one.

Hiking, bonfires on the beach, skinny dipping ('cause why not?), camping, etc.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Scuba-diving, Hiking, Luau's, Swimming with dolphins, surfing, Zip-lining, Cliff diving, there's tones of stuff out characters can do.

images.jpg images (1).jpg images (2).jpg
▪Full Name▪
Devon Markson

▪Gender▪
Male

▪Sexual Orientation▪
Bisexual

▪Birthday & Age▪
March 9th

▪Personality▪
Devon is a smart ass teen, but is super nice to everyone and anyone even when they don't deserve it. He is a very athletic and a hard worker. Though that being said, Devon really knows how to party, and loves the beach. He spends a lot of his free time long-boarding across his home town. He is really laid back and nice to talk to.

▪Biography(Opt.)▪
Devon grew up in a family where everything was handed to him on a minutes notice, when his parents were big in the stock markets. As time went on his parents place in the stock markets faded and so did their money, Devon had to learn the importance of hard work and independence quickly. He has a fraternal twin brother, they couldn't be more opposite, but they recognize the importance of having each other in their life.

▪Markings▪
None

▪Relationship(Opt.)▪
Open

▪Crush(Opt.)▪
None at the moment. Talk to me if you want one though.

▪Thoughts▪
To me the escape means freedom, freedom to stop being what my parents want me to be, freedom to finally have fun again. This is ten times better than the stupid camp,
▪Other▪
Devon goes for Runs when he is upset, he welcomes people to join, but don't ask that many questions.

gfd.jpg Aaron-Johnson.jpg
▪Full Name▪
Trent Markson

▪Gender▪
Male

▪Sexual Orientation▪
Straight

▪Birthday & Age▪
March 9th

▪Personality▪
Trent loves to party, He doesn't really like things that aren't fun. He is strong, independent, caring, kind, hard working to a point, responsible, sly, secretive. Trent loves music and beyond all wants to be a DJ when he is older, many people look at him like he is stupid or something, but nothing beats kicking it and making sick beats.

▪Biography(Opt.)▪
Growing up, Trent, had no cares and even when their family's money problems came in to reality he still didn't have a care in the world. He would rather play sports any day then sit around at work after school. He laughed a little when his parents talked about sending him and his twin to the camp, he didn't think they were serious, but than came the day he and Devon were dropped off at the camp site, his fun level decreased dramatically and so did his mood. Though he brought he computer, head phones, and a small but powerful speaker, perfect for late night jam sessions.

▪Markings▪
Best-tattoo-designs-for-Men-33.jpg

▪Relationship(Opt.)▪
Open

▪Crush(Opt.)▪
None so far.

▪Thoughts▪
As Long as it is fun, I am good!

▪Other▪
Trent has anger issues, and will punch inanimate objects when mad, but will never put his hand on anyone.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Mu and Brea

tumblr_lxwgk5zJb11r1tmfao1_500.jpg
▪Full Name▪
Seth Alexander Morin

▪Gender▪
Male

▪Sexual Orientation▪
Bisexual

▪Birthday & Age▪
May 17th// Taurus// 18

large.jpg
▪Personality▪
Seth is a very bubbly guy. He cares about everyone's feelings and tries to help everyone out. He tends to be very confident and is rather open with his sexuality, considering that he was brought up into a rather supportive home. He cares about a lot of things, especially animals and the people he loves and he's very stubborn.

▪Biography(Opt.)▪
img-thing (3).jpg
▪Markings▪
//Tattoos//
One
Two
Three
Four
▪Relationship(Opt.)▪
(None yet) ANYONE WANT ONE? Message me! c:

▪Crush(Opt.)▪
(None yet) ANYONE WANT ONE? Message me! c:

▪Thoughts▪
"This should be fun... I'm pretty excited. I hope there's some cute humans there."

▪Other▪
~Height: 6'2"
~He's adopted by a rich family, so he has tons of money
~He is a hopeless romantic and falls really fast
~He loves to surf
~He's been skinny dipping once
~He has a fence around his heart because his ex broke his heart

Reactions: Mu and Brea
10004258_280221558813505_1963967353_n.jpg

▪Full Name▪
Jordan Anderson (Blue) & Jaymi Anderson (Burgundy)

▪Gender▪
Male

▪Sexual Orientation▪
Jordan - Heteroflexible
Jaymi - Homosexual

▪Birthday & Age▪
May 30th - 18
Jordan was born 10 minutes before Jaymi

▪Personality▪
Jordan - Ambitious | Outgoing | Bro-like | Flirtatious | Womanizer | Protective | Loyal
Jaymi - Calm | Selfless | Sarcastic | Friendly | Compassionate | Protective | Intelligent

▪Biography(Opt.)▪
Jordan and Jaymi were born in the suburbs to an upper class family.They had a pretty normal childhood for the most part. Jaymi always felt Jordan was the favorite because he was the sports star while he liked to keep to himself and read books. Jordan would always argue that Jaymi was the most spoiled because technically he was the baby by only 10 minutes. Like normal siblings, they got along for the most part but fought like cats and dogs. Their bond was truly tested when Jaymi came out of the closet his sophomore year of high school. Even though a weight had been lifted from his shoulders, the selfless part of him was worried that it would ruin Jordan's image as he was a hot shot football player. However, things were different as Jordan found himself sticking up for his brother who was the subject to bullying like most queer kids experienced. When it was shown that Jaymi wasn't one to me messed with (considering who his brother was), things got better for him. Jaymi tried his hands at sports and became a cheerleader, but still kept up with his studies and academics. Jordan and Jaymi are always together and are inseparable. They always joke that they have twin telepathy and could read each other's thoughts. Yes, they are those twins that finish each other's sentences. They're best known for their award winning smiles.

▪Markings▪
None

▪Relationship(Opt.)▪
N/A

▪Crush(Opt.)▪
Open

▪Thoughts▪
Jordan - "I'm totally stoked! I never get to go anywhere and I'm so excited!"
Jaymi - "I'm probably going to have to bring my Xanax to deal with you."
Jordan - "You can be such a little prick!"

The twins then proceed to fight like usual.

▪Other▪
Both Jordan and Jaymi aspire to be models and actors.

tumblr_nid0r3JdI01tat7zvo1_r1_500.gif

Reactions: Brea and Mu
tumblr_nid0r3JdI01tat7zvo1_r1_500.gif

I like this.

Reactions: Heathen
I wasn't getting any alerts X_X

The ratio just went all off balance didn't it?

Oh wells xc Let's just hope other people come along...

I'm gonna start sometime Sunday or Monday

I was deciding whether to do boy/girl fraternal twins or the ones I just posted. The struggle was real. x.x

Yes, I am. Please be mindful of the girl and boy ratio 10(G)/ 14(B)

I say this because i want everyone to have someone to interact with.

Seeing that some of the males are homosexual...I think it's fair to let the male ratio be higher than 10...Just a wee bit uneven unless your character isn't planning on relationships.

Same applies for females.

(I'll be accepting a second GM )

C h a r a c t e r S h e e t

Kenmont-Women-Lady-font-b-Girl-b-font-Cute-Winter-Warm-Earflap-Ski-Cap-Hand-Knit.jpg

▪ F u l l N a m e ▪

Gabrielle Sansom

▪ G e n d e r ▪

Female

▪ S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n ▪

Bisexual

▪ B i r t h d a y & A g e ▪

18th April 1997

▪ P e r s o n a l i t y ▪

{ + }

- She's very bubbly, though she doesn't always look it -

- Very gentle -

- Kind at times -

- Quick to make friends -

- Despite her past, she's very sweet and caring -

{ - }

- Slow to trust -

- Quick to snap -

- Doesn't connect on a deep level with many people -

- Finds it hard to show her emotions -

▪ B i o g r a p h y ( O p t . ) ▪

- Born in Durban, South Africa, 2nd March 1997 -

- Youngest of twelve siblings, the only girl among the children and definitely the baby of the family -

- Was systematically abused by her uncle and older cousin for three years, starting when she was eight -

- Her family found out and became extremely protective over her -

- Moved to America when she was 16, to start a new life here -

▪ M a r k i n g s ▪

1393K045210a0-21H596.jpg

▪ R e l a t i o n s h i p ( O p t . ) ▪

Nothing so far.

▪ C r u s h ( O p t . ) ▪

Daniel R.

Sol.

▪ T h o u g h t s ▪

I am bloody ecstatic. I've been cooped up at home, being a 'good child' for far too long and have you ever tried living with twelve older brothers? It just isn't possible!

▪ O t h e r ▪

Attachments

• 115826412777903dd2o-2.jpg
    115826412777903dd2o-2.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 0
  • tumblr_inline_mylg3hrME71rgesxu.gif
    tumblr_inline_mylg3hrME71rgesxu.gif
    989.8 KB · Views: 0
  • images-3.jpeg
    images-3.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Taichou and HEX
Sure @Brea

I'll add you to the first page :P

I'm up for one of my character pushing someone off the cliff and into the water >:3

So hiking and cliff diving is a must.

I hear skinny dipping? Haha ok. Bon fire is nice, as long as it doesn't get boring because a lot of rps that do end from one. I also like the idea of zip lining and surfing too. I wanna make this fun so anyone who has an idea, whether it be a good one or something dangerously awesome should speak! >:P

@ForgottenBlood would you be alright with me making another female character?

Sure, go ahead.

10937610_773488122727183_306366121_n.jpg
▪Full Name▪
Olivia Marie Jace (goes by Oliver)

▪Gender▪
Female

▪Sexual Orientation▪
Bisexual (Leans more towards girls)

▪Birthday & Age▪
March 23rd// Aries// 17

▪Personality▪
Olivia is very optimistic and sociable. She is known for being very likable and has been told that she's the hottest girl in her high school. She is a bit cocky and is overly confident. She is the sweet girl with a bad side as well.

▪Biography(Opt.)▪
Olivia came from a pretty down in the dumps family. She grew up an only child in a single mother household with her mother struggling to keep food on the table and clothes on her back. This caused Olivia to become a very responsible girl that helped around the house to keep them both afloat. At the age 12, Olivia realized that she was attracted to women and men and started going by Olivia and Oliver, which her mother supported. At the age of 14, Olivia got a job to better help her mom, but her mother had slipped into a deep depression and turned to drugs and alcohol. At the age 16, Olivia was taken from her mom and moved in with her grandparents, whom have a ton of money yet never decided to support their daughter and granddaughter. Olivia's grandparents pretty much let Olivia do whatever she wants, but every Summer, in an attempt to get away from her, they send her to Summer Camp.

▪Markings▪
(Those are all pretty noticeable considering the picture)
One (On her upper back)
Two (On her side)
Three (On her neck)

▪Relationship(Opt.)▪
OPEN! MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT A RELATIONSHIP!
▪Crush(Opt.)▪
OPEN! MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT A RELATIONSHIP!

▪Thoughts▪
"I can tell that this is going to be the shit!"

(This is in character. You put what your character thinks about the escape)

▪Other▪
-Olivia is very cocky
-She's never had her first kiss
-She plays guitar and violin
-Olivia gets mistaken for a guy.... a lot
-She cam be pretty reckless, she's probably the girl your parents warned you about
-She has a ton of money saved up from when she first started working
-Her grandparents are rich, which most people don't know

-Seth is her cousin

Last edited: