3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, Romance, Modern, Horror and Fantasy.
THE GREAT SUMMER ESCAPE
tumblr_mlet9cNn3t1s9p0ddo1_500.gif

Parents have been sending kids to Summer Camps forever, not once thinking about if the kid is too old for it or just
not wanting to go. Lets all admit it, Summer Camp and teens don't mix well together especially when they had other plans with friends but of course they sent them there anyway with a bunch of little kids and the same old games they played when they were little...Not this time, this time the teens plan an escape from the crappy camp. It was time to take charge, who wanted to sleep in a log cabin let alone beds that probably had all kinds of insects crawling around under it? The plan would be simply, let the parents drop them off for the four weeks of Summer Camp then they would all join together and go somewhere great even though it might bring drama, heartbreak, hate, and tears. Where would it be? Well, it's all up to them but one things for sure, this would be The Great Summer Escape.

~-| A Friend Of Yours Sends You A Letter |-~
Hey guys, it's me Conner. I'm sending this to you because I know you and my parents are kicking us out the house for Summer Camp...again and since we managed to not get stuck in Summer School on purpuse this year, we don't have any options...Or do we? I've plan an escape from the place so we could go somewhere more...how you say up to our youth.If you're up for fun, meet me down the road from the camp around Bon Fire time. Don't be lame and stay at the place, I know you guys want to have fun right?..I guess I should probably end this letter...erm...

Love,

Conner (Or should it be sincerely???)

P.S- Please refrain from bringing stupid people along I mean...I can pay for a large amount of people but come on...If you're going to bring your stupid friends who are bitchy and crappy..This won't be the most fun trip you think it'll be. Buttt of course...I can't stop you so..Just have fun!

large.gif

Rules
Please no Mary's or Gary's, lets see creativity and uniqueness!
Basic rules apply
This is an any age role play so please keep 18+ things at a minimum
Also, if anything gets "Hot" please take it to PM or fade
One liners are prohibited in this role play, 3 strikes and you're out
With that being said, at least 3 sentences. Dialogue not included
You can have as many character as you can handle but don't drag them.
This thread is for OOC comments and Character Sheets of course
If you're not going to be in this role play anymore or if you're going to be
away for awhile, please inform me in OOC or PM. Please don't let this die!
With all of that out of the way, have fun! Pleaseeee ^//^

Character Sheet
(Appearance here. No Anime, only Realistic)
Full Name
Gender▪
Sexual Orientation

Birthday & Age
Personality
Biography(Opt.)▪
Markings
Relationship(Opt.)▪
(If you want to be in one with one of the character, see them first)
Crush(Opt.)▪

(Same here)
Thoughts

(This is in character. You put what your character thinks about the escape)
Other

large.jpg

GM- @Karma200
GM 2- @Brea

In case you didn't know, if I give you a cookie :mycookie: you're accepted

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Forgo, I'm in love ;O

Is there a limit of characters we are allowed to make? I'm thinking I'd like to have two, but if only one is allowed I'll decide which one to play. ♥

There's no limit, it's up in the rules o:

As long as you can handle them

I also love Sn c:

25954-Hipster-Girl.jpg
048135cb-4147-41b7-b4df-6a0877cc331a_zps324d74db.jpg

▪Full Name▪ Katarina Johnsen "Bambi, Kat or Kitty"
▪Sexual Orientation▪ Heterosexual
▪Birthday & Age▪ August 23/ 17 years old
▪Personality▪ With a tomboyish personality Katalina usually hands out at the skateboard park either actually skating, smoking or just chilling out. She's extremely calm and can be sarcastic when she sees fit. While she's calm and chill, Katarina doesn't allow anyone to walk over her nor disrespect her. She doesn't mind getting into a fight or two, especially when words aren't getting through to someone. With a deep loyalty to her friends Kat enjoys hanging out with them all, despite some the ways they may act, she still loves them and wouldn't mind getting into a bit of trouble with her group. Virgo.
▪Biography(Opt.)▪
▪Markings▪ #1, #2, #3
▪Relationship(Opt.)▪ Open
▪Crush(Opt.)▪ (waiting)
(Same here)
▪Thoughts▪
"Oh man... this might be fun"
▪Other▪

tumblr_m5okbsvAwJ1qfx32ro1_500.png
ulzzang_by_hwangtaerin-d3naqir.png

▪Full Name▪ Nikita Ahn "Niki or Nini"
▪Sexual Orientation▪ Bisexual
▪Birthday & Age▪ December 17/ 17 years old
▪Personality▪ With a sweet face Nikita fools plenty into thinking she's a good girl but Nikita is a free spirit and likes to do whatever she wants. If she's feeling horny and wants to sleep with someone? Why the hell not? If she wants to go get wasted for an entire day? Its quite possible she'll do it. With the fact that she doesn't mind manipulating people to get what she wants, Nikita likes to consider herself smart and resourceful. And while most believe her ways are immature, Nikita is actually extremely smart and has all A's in her classes. She's a flirt and speaks with no filter, her blunt personality sometimes throws others off but she doesn't mind. She believes that when she finds the "one" he will happily accept whatever she dares to say.
Sagittarius.
▪Biography(Opt.)▪
▪Markings▪ #1, #2, #3, #4
▪Relationship(Opt.)▪ Open
▪Crush(Opt.)▪ Kyler Maxon Stokes
(Same here)
▪Thoughts▪
"There have GOT to be some cute guys around"
▪Other▪​

Last edited:
Color Ref: ed028f

tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo7_250.gif
tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo2_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_na28v0uhpp1twiqmko8_250.gif
tumblr_mz0qkjWhjq1qgwcnoo4_250.gif

tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo8_250.gif
tumblr_mz0qkjWhjq1qgwcnoo2_250.gif
tumblr_na28v0uhpp1twiqmko3_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco10_r1_250.gif

Full Name
"I prefer to be called Brea."
Breanne Grace Herman

Sexual Orientation
"Oh, I like boys.."
Heterosexual.

Birthday & Age▪
"I'm old enough to drive, but that's about it..."
October 24th 1998 - 16.

Personality
"I'm just like most other girls."
The first thing anyone needs to know about Breanne is that she is horrible honest. She doesn't like to beat around the bush, and prfers to get straight to the point. She also will not lie to spare anyones feelings. For this reason, many people confuse the female for a major bitch. However, this is not exactly the case. Aside from this major fault, Brea is also very kind, helpful, and selfless. She tends to be sarcastic sometimes, and will always stand up for others, but never herself. She has a bit of a temper, but it takes a lot to provoke her. Lastly, Brea is pretty intelligent, but doesn't often show it off.

Biography
"My life story isn't exactly interesting."
Breanne is an only child to a single mother. Her father bailed a few months after her birth, and although she's never met him he's always sent her a check for childcare. Luckily for her mom, Brea has always been a fairly easy child to raise. She rarely gets in trouble, because she is afraid of any kind of punishment. Brea has a distant relationship with her mother, because her work requires her to fly in and out of state constantly. She's grown used to having the house to herself, and can take of herself. The only reason her mother sent her to summer camp at all is because she hates the idea of Brea being alone all day at home for a week at a time. Brea's told her that she dislikes the camp greatly, but her mother continues to send her.

Markings
"You mean like a birth mark?"
Brea has a birth mark on her hip shaped like a sheep, and her ears are pierced. She also has a heard tattoo'd on her shoulder: [spoili]
marvelous%20rainbow%20heart%20watercolor%20tattoo%20on%20chest%20for%20girls-f32091.jpg
[/spoili].

Relationship
"If you mean my status, I'm single."
N/A.

Crush
"Don't tell him, but... "
Samuel Blake.

Thoughts
"This is gonna be the best summer EVER!"
After going to summer camp for countless years like a good girl, Brea is just dying for some change of scenery. She doesn't much care where the group goes, so long as it's not some run down camp in the middle of the woods. She's more excited than she's been in a long time, but is extremely terrified that her mother is going to find out. She's sure she will, since she won't even sign into the camp, but is hoping they won't be too angry with her.

Other
"There's really not much else."
Brea is very flexible, and is a great swimmer.
Has always wanted to go somewhere tropical.
Has packed several bikini's, and hopes to use every single one.
Is very thankful for this escape from the summer camp.
Doesn't usually break the rules, and this is the most reckless thing she's ever done.
Hasn't ever really had a boyfriend, and just the thought makes her very nervous.
Tends to talk fast when she feels under pressure.

Last edited:
images

▪Full Name▪

"I'm Sierra but you can call me Si."
Sierra James Hunter "Si"

▪Sexual Orientation▪
"I've like guys my whole life."
Straight

▪Birthday & Age▪
"Too old for summer camp, that's for sure."
March 12th & 16

▪Personality▪
"I honestly don't know."
Sierra is a pretty cool girl. Although she is rather stubborn and sassy Sierra is a loyal friend. Others know they can trust her and that she'll always be there for them. She does have a pure side to her though. As stubborn and sassy as Sierra is she can be kind and gentle as well. Unlike other girls Sierra never backs down, even in the face of death and she is quite protective when it comes to those she holds close. She is also quite adventurous and loves to see new things.

▪Biography(Opt.)▪
"I don't like to talk about it so lay off!"
Sierra was born into a rich family. She lived in a mansion with maids and butlers of all kinds. Her parents liked to spoiler her, even though she preferred they didn't since she always felt like a burden when they decided to do so. Sierra would always give toys and things she didn't need to those poorer than her. Little did she know that this angered her parents and made them feel unwanted. So, they decided to do something about it.

When Sierra turned five her parents decided to take her to the park. They played there for a long time but Sierra was to naive to see the coldness in her parents eyes. So, as they were getting ready to go Sierra's father told her that they were going to play a quick game of hide-and-seek. Sierra agreed to it and hid behind some bushes but when she heard the car engine she looked up to see her parents car driving away. Sierra chased after it, tears brimming her eyes as she held onto the small hope that her parents had just forgotten her. But she knew they could see her and when they turned the corner, Sierra fell to her knees and cried for hours. Sierra spent the night at the park, freezing and hungry.

The next day a couple came to the park with their boy and found Sierra sleeping on the grass. They awoke her and asked her what she was doing out her. Sierra told them and the couple decided to take her home. So, she was adopted and had an older brother named Jason. Her and Jason liked each other right away and became great siblings. Jason would protect Sierra but, like everything, it wasn't meant to be a happy ending.

When Sierra turned 8 her and her older brother went to the park where they had found Sierra. While they were there a kidnapper tried to take Sierra. Jason fought him and in the end they winded up killing each other. Sierra ran home to tell her parents who broke into tears. They blamed Sierra for all the bad that was happening to them and called the police who took her away. Of course, Sierra forgave them like she had forgave her real parents and the kidnapper. She went with the police peacefully and allowed them to put her in an orphanage where she stayed for two years before a women adopted her. Sierra went with her and lived with her happily, going to school and everything.

▪Markings▪
"Not many."
Both ears are pierced and she has a heart tattoo on her hip

▪Relationship(Opt.)▪
"I'm still totally date able."
N/A

▪Crush(Opt.)▪
"No one has caught my interest."
N/A- Anyone interested?

▪Thoughts▪
"I can't wait!"
Sierra is very excited to run away from camp. Her mom might be a little surprised but not much since Sierra loves adventurous. She hopes that she'll make happy memories and maybe even come up close to an animal.

▪Other▪
"That's all I can think off."
She is a very fast runner
Sierra is good at soccer, dodgeball, and volleyball
She sometimes stares off into space
She loves to sing and is amazing at it
Has never had a boyfriend and has never been kissed
She is quite athletic

---------------------------------------

4ad0752847c1b2b5b9b6a13cf687a1f6.jpg

▪Full Name▪
"Name's Amber, but you can call me Bunny."
Amber Jane Lacross "Amby or Bunny"

▪Sexual Orientation▪
"Where the boys at?"
Heterosexual

▪Birthday & Age▪
"Way to old for summer camp. I can tell you that much."
March 6th & 16

▪Personality▪
"The best of the best."
Amber is a sassy and smart girl. She likes to play around and will usually tease others. She is a great friend, loyal and true to the very end. She has a fierce determination in everything she does and doesn't give up easily. She is very stubborn yet patient. She's always trying to keep her calm but when someone makes her angry, annoyed, or upset she won't hesitate to snap.

▪Biography(Opt.)▪
"There's not much to say."
Amber's parents broke up when she was six. She lived with her dad but he chose a new family over her and sent her to live with her aunt cause her mom didn't want her. Amber grew up with her aunt until she was in the sixth grade. Her aunt died somehow and so she was sent to live with her grandparents who she now currently lives with.

▪Markings▪
"Nothing amazing."
Both ears are pierced and she has a Black bird tattoo on her wrist

▪Relationship(Opt.)▪
"I'm a single women."
N/A

▪Crush(Opt.)▪
"The guys that hit on me aren't my type."
N/A- Anyone interested?

▪Thoughts▪
"Finally, freedom."
Amber is really glad that they'll be running away from camp. She hates that place and can't wait to get away from it. She also hopes to have a good time.

▪Other▪
"I think that's it."
Amber is one of the smartest kids in her school
She has never had a boyfriend or first kiss
She is quite flexible
She's good at swimming, track, and gymnastics
She is amazing on guitar and even brought one with her
Amber loves sweets, especially milk chocolate

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I did forget the gender on the CS so you can edit that in if you want to

Right now, after mines, the Female spots are closed until we get more males in.

My second character was going to be a female, but seeing as that's the only gender we have so far I think I'm going to make a male. He should be up on like a half hour or so ♥

tumblr_inline_njpxw0zkxc1t86ybf.gif
9480031.gif
tumblr_n5lkedqauc1txxqqpo4_250.gif

tumblr_nk3bhpOQN41srxi9mo3_250.gif
tumblr_nk3bhpOQN41srxi9mo1_250.gif
tumblr_nk3bhpOQN41srxi9mo8_250.gif
tumblr_nk3bhpOQN41srxi9mo4_250.gif
tumblr_nk3bhpOQN41srxi9mo7_250.gif
tumblr_nk3bhpOQN41srxi9mo2_250.gif

Full Name▪
Samuel David Blake
▪Gender▪

Male
Sexual Orientation

Heterosexual
July 19th, 17
Personality
Sam is very brave and courageous man, he is not afraid to speak his mind and to do the stupidest things. Quin seems like a guy that is just laid back, but really he has bad anxiety and is often stressed through his limit. He is also very protective and will protect his close friends and family, he may get into fights just to protect his friends. Quincy is not patient and will start to get stressed or impatient when he has to wait for
Biography(Opt.)▪
Markings
1, 2, 3.
Relationship(Opt.)▪
Open
Crush(Opt.)▪

Brea (Had a crush on her since the start(
Thoughts

Anything is better then that dreadful summer camp.
Other

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea
@Brea Can my character have a crush on yours?

Also how old can a character be? Age range?

@Brea Can my character have a crush on yours?

Also how old can a character be? Age range?

OH MY GOSH SO MUCH YES!
I literally squealed when I refreshed he page to see Bellamy Blake omfg.

(Also, I'm not the gm, but seeing as the parents are able to force them to go to summer camp I'd say the preferred age is like 15-17 or something like that, but this is just what I assumed.)

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Also: my boy should be up soon. sorry, I took forever finding looks for him, so I'm just now starting on his CS :whistling:

The age range is 16-19

Though I feel like I should extend it further....

Update~
You can play someone other then the friends, you can be someone they meet on their little escape journey!

~Karma~ (co-gm)

Color Ref: b00202

tumblr_inline_n3ypd2TTSm1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3ylkn5BxR1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yqpgxLzk1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yqrpLPXW1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3ylwuGJAU1s2djns.gif

tumblr_inline_n3yi6hWII41s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhsei4pK1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yi229DDf1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhzs4dLj1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhvzUzpR1s2djns.gif

Full Name
"I'm Kyler."
Kyler Maxon Stokes

Sexual Orientation
"Where the ladies at?"
Heterosexual.

Birthday & Age
"Too old for my parents to send me to summer camp."
July 22nd 1996 - 18.

Personality
"I'm pretty awesome, if I do say so myself."
Kyler is pretty much your stereotypical jock. There's not much going on upstairs, but he is great with anything physical *wink**wink*. When he doesn't understand something he gets very frustrated, but otherwise is very easy going. He's known for being rebellious, so when his parents discover he never went into the camp they will not be surprised at all. He's very confident, so much so that he can be described as cocky, and naturally flirty. Kyler just likes to have a good time, and is very much a party-guy. However, he is also very protective and very possessive. This is where he is different of his fellow jock friends. Kyler cannot stand any form of bullying, and will always stick up for someone else, even if he does not know them. He is very tough, outspoken, and extremely loyal. Only his friends would know this, but Kyler is a huge sweetheart.

Biography
"Eh, no one really cares about your past."
Kyler's family has always been financially well off. He has a younger sister, Katherine, and the two of them have always been best friends. He's played sports ever since he was four, one for each season. Football in the fall, Basketball in the winter, Baseball in the spring, and Summer and Lacrosse in the summer. His parents almost always gave him whatever he wanted, which led to him being arrogant and bratty for a while. To straighten him out, his parents sent Kyler away to a summer camp when he was thirteen. He really liked it at first, actually, and his behavior improved greatly. But, once he turned sixteen he loathed going every summer, and just wanted to stay home for once. But, his parents never let him because 'the camp was good for him.' He's never had any trouble making friends, because he has the ability to get along with nearly everyone.

Markings
"I've got a few tattoos."
Tattoo's:
[spoili]
Elegant-Tribal-Chest-Tattoo-Design-for-Men.jpg
[/spoili].
[spoili]
6d314e6d18e48d40284d23d9cd9161e2.jpg
[/spoili].
[spoili]
Arm-Tattoos-For-Men-21.jpg
[/spoili].

Relationship
"Single and ready to mingle."
N/A.

Crush
"None, as of right no.w"
N/A- Takers? PM me!.

Thoughts
"I am so pumped!"
Kyler is very excited for this change, and he always likes a chance to be a little rebellious. He's hoping for a lot of flings during their trip, and is especially excited to see where they're all going. He'll be more than happy to pitch in with paying for the trip, since his family has more than enough, and is very grateful for this opportunity. He knows that he's going to be in a lot of trouble when he gets back home, so this teenage boy intends to have the time of his life.

Other
"I think we've covered everything, man."
Kyler's sister always goes to an art club over the summer, so she gets to stay home.
The only sport Kyler is horrible at is golf.
He's best at football, basketball, and lacrosse.
Works out for two hours every day, because he likes to be in shape.
Has a debit card that his parents put money in every week, and he's been saving for a while now.
Hopes to go somewhere with a beach.

OH MY GOSH SO MUCH YES!
I literally squealed when I refreshed he page to see Bellamy Blake omfg.

(Also, I'm not the gm, but seeing as the parents are able to force them to go to summer camp I'd say the preferred age is like 15-17 or something like that, but this is just what I assumed.)
Yay someone watches the 100! Bellamy is my favorite character haha

Yay someone watches the 100! Bellamy is my favorite character haha
Mine too! I knew from the beginning he would be, even when he was acting like an asshole.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖