Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs!
Hᴇʟʟᴏ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴄᴄᴇssғᴜʟʟʏ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ. Hᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏғ. Aɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢs. Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ... ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴏ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴍᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ. Mᴏsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ sᴇɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏɴᴇs ᴏʀ ᴘᴇᴛʀɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ... ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴏᴍsᴛɪᴄᴋ.

Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ,
Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ Cᴀʀᴅᴏɴᴀ, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Hᴇᴀᴅᴍɪsᴛʀᴇss
ᴀɴᴅ
Nᴀᴛʜᴀɴᴀᴇʟ Sᴏʟɪs, Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ

P.S: Jᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Tɪᴄᴋʟᴇ A Sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ.

1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

photo.jpg
Oɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ! Iᴛ ɪs ʏᴇᴀʀs, ᴍᴀɴʏ, ᴍᴀɴʏ, ᴍᴀɴʏ ʏᴇᴀʀs... Mᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ
ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs (ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ 'S') ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Cʟᴀss ᴛʜᴀᴛ
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ. Iɴ ғᴀᴄᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ
ɢᴇᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ, ʟᴇᴛ's sᴀʏ ɪᴛ's sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ғɪᴠᴇ
ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ Hᴀʀʀʏ Pᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪs ᴄʀᴇᴡ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ
ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ. Tʜɪs ʙᴇɪɴɢ sᴀɪᴅ, Nᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ... ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ
ɢʀᴀɴᴅsᴏɴ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇsᴛ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ
I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ɪs ᴀ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Gʀᴀɴᴅᴄʜɪʟᴅ. I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜɪs RP ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ... ᴀɴᴅ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs. Sᴏ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ, I ᴍᴀʏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ... ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
ɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴀᴛ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs. I'D sᴀʏ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ʏᴇᴀʀ, ʙᴜᴛ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴇʟᴅᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ 'ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ' ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ.

photo.jpg

Click the big picture at the top for the sign-up and ooc thread!

*Prescott Higgs :: 17:: Year 7, Slytherin :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-No :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
With a quick start, PJ quickly runs through the column separating platform nine and platform ten at King's Cross Station in London. Immediately the tall, tan male figure takes a deep breath in and heads for the old red steam engine that is waiting to take him, and all the other students, back to Hogwarts for the school year. Although the Slytherin Prefect still thinks it would be better if only pure-bloods, such as himself, were allowed back he sighs and pushes his trolley forward. Once his things have been packed onto the train Pres walks aboard and looks around before sliding into an empty cart, thus beginning his claim on Slytherins train car.
{Tagged-No One}

Olivia O'Reilly :: 13 :: Year 3, Slytherin :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-Keeper :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
"Bye Mum, bye dad... I'll see you for the Holidays" Olivia promised as she hugged her parents goodbye and bent down, scooping up her fluffy white cat before running off. Once she was aboard the train Olivia slid into a compartment with a few kids she knew.
{Tagged-No One}

Zachary Knightley :: 15 :: Year 5, Hufflepuff :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-Chaser :: Crush-Hailey :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
Zach walked leisurley up and down the train isle as he greeted his friends. Since he was a very sociable teen, Zachary managed to have at least one friend in every house... which meant he did a lot of walking up and down the isle as he went to talk to everyone he could find. As the conductor called 'last call' Zach slipped into a cart and sat down across from some of his friends.
{Tagged-No One}

*Dakota Winters :: 17 :: Year 7, Hufflepuff :: Muggle-Born :: Quidditch-No :: Crush-None :: Friends-Car :: Enemies-None
Laughing as she raced through the wall, Dakota smiled smugly at her little sister when she beat her onto platform nine and three quarters. Of course, that was just a fun game. As soon as she got through the portal, Daisy quickly moved out of the way and waited for Carly. Once the younger Winters girl was present the duo smiled and laughed good-naturally as they made their way onto the train. Finding an empty car they slid onto the benches, one sister on either side of the car so that both of them could sit next to the window.
{Tagged-Carly}

Carly Winters :: 14 :: Year 4, Gryffindor :: Muggle-Born :: Quidditch-Reserve :: Crush-None :: Friends-Daisy :: Enemies-None
*See Dakota's post*
{Tagged-Daisy}

*Logan Jackson :: 16 :: Year 6, Gryffindor :: Half-Blood :: Quidditch-Beater* :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
WIP
{Tagged-No One}

Jamie Weasley :: 14 :: Year 5, Ravenclaw :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-Seeker :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
WIP
{Tagged-No One}

*Elliot Bray :: 17 :: Year 7, Ravenclaw :: Half-Blood :: Quidditch-No :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
WIP
{Tagged-No One}

Hailey Normard~ 15, Year 5~ Hufflepuff
Hailey hugged her parents one last time before she picked up her luggage and nodded to her cat, Kaiser. "Come on Kitty let's go". Here tabby cat simply meowed back to her. Hailey began walking onto the train and just made it in time to hear "Last Call!" She muttered under her breath and looked around for a empty spot. She noticed Zach and her heart skipped a beat. "Did he get cuter over the summer?" She asked herself before she slid into the seat next to Zach. "Hey guys, mind if I sit here? I didn't really have time to sit anywhere else, not that I'd really want to!" She gave one of her beautiful smiles and looked at Zach. "Oh hey Knightley, been working on your quidditich I hope" She winked and laughed softly as her cat moved his way into her lap.

Valentina Lee~ 16, Year 6~ Ravenclaw~ Girl Prefect
Valentina waved goodbye to her parents and gave her siblings a hug. They kissed her cheeks and she giggled as she pulled away. "Bye guys, See you for Christmas!" She said as she boarded the train. Her owl screeched in annoyance as she made her way though the narrow hallways. She took a seat in an empty cart. She saw another Ravenclaw and she ducked into it and smiled. "Hey" The Ravenclaw Prefect said as she took a seat and pulled out her book. Opening the book to her place in her book and began to skim the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naomi Thomas 16 Year 6 Hufflepuff
Naomi leaped into the train, throwing up her hands and waving wildly back at her parents and younger siblings, whilst screaming, "Bye!! Bye Bianca, bye Alex!" And with that said she dashed down the train cars to find a seat. Despite having done this over ten times already, Naomi always waited until the last moment to get on the train. She liked long goodbyes, and since she wasn't going to see them for awhile, she made sure to hug each of her family members twice as long as last time. 'Same house only' cars weren't her thing, so Naomi spent quite a bit of time running from car to car finding her friends, hugging them and then running off. She would have kept going for the entire ride, if the trolley wouldn't hadn't screeched for her to 'sit her butt' down before she tripped and hurt herself. So Naomi found herself bursting into a random car and plopping down to the nearest person, a Ravenclaw prefect.
"Helloo~!" She said in a sing song voice.

Alanna Fitzgerald ϟ 16 ϟ Fifth Year ϟ Gryffindor
When Alanna and her mother got to Platform 9 3/4, Alanna was both nervous and excited for the new school year. Nervous because it was her last year at the school she knew and loved, and excited because she hasn't seen most of her friends all summer. She kissed her mum goodbye. Her mother sternly warned her to stay out of trouble this year, making Alanna grin.
"Honestly, mother, do you have no faith in your own daughter?" Alanna replied, before receiving a stern look from her mum, making Alanna hold up her hands in mock surrender. "I'm only joking," Alanna said quickly before she boarded the Hogwarts Express. She walked down the aisle before she reached a random compartment. She slid open the door before plopping down onto the seat.

Matthieu Fontaine ϟ 17 ϟ Seventh Year ϟ Hufflepuff

Matthieu and his mother were standing in front of the wall to Platform 9 3/4. He was preparing himself for his last year at the school he had loved for six years, which was the only thing about her son's life that she felt like she truly understood. Once Matt felt a bit better, he kissed his mother on the cheek before breathing deeply and running through the wall and to the other side, where he dealt with his trunk before boarding the Hogwarts Express.
Matthieu walked down the aisle, looking for compartments that were either empty or had people he knew inside. It wasn't until he got to almost the very back of the train before he found an empty compartment. He slid open the door and went inside, sitting down. It wasn't even two seconds later before his two best friends, Adder and Silas Malone, entered the compartment as well, matching grins on their faces.
"Matt!" Silas greeted.
"Francey-Pants," Adder said. "Long time no see. How was your summer?"
"How much trouble did you get into?" Silas butted in.

"None," Matthieu replied with a grin. "Unlike you two, I'm actually a good child."

Vladimus Dracul * 17 * Year 6 * Slytherin

9 3/4 Platform and The Train
Vladimus waved good bye to his butler, Benedict. He was not in a particularly bad mood, but he hadn't exactly found many reasons as of late to be in a good mood either. His suitcase was smaller than most others. He didn't carry many things with him and pet, Muna was wrapped around his arm and flicking her tongue out suspiciously at passerby. Her cage was empty and full of her snake necessities. He searched for an empty cart, trying to be by himself as much as possible while it lasted. He yawned and leaned up against the back of his seat. The start of his sixth year was going to be a long one. However, after this year, he only had one to go. Then he could perhaps find out what he wanted to do with his life.

Cho-Hee Kim * 16 * Year 5 * Gryffindor

9 3/4 Platform and the Train
Cho-Hee hugged her parents and her owl fluttered around recklessly in his cage. She pouted at it.
"I just let you out five minutes ago! Don't get cranky with me!" Cho-Hee scolded at her bird.
She smiled at her parents one last time before going to the train. She wasn't as late as she was last year. That was a disaster. The train almost left without her and everything. She pushed her hair out of her face. Her brother Yanseung was already on the train. He had spent the summer with some of his friends and thus was on the train early. She decided she would look for Jackson. At least the two of them might have something to talk about

*Prescott Higgs :: 17:: Year 7, Slytherin :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-No :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
-more posting one they get to the school/someone interacts with him-
{Tagged-No One}

Olivia O'Reilly :: 13 :: Year 3, Slytherin :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-Keeper :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
-more posting one they get to the school/someone interacts with her... sorta lacking muse...-
{Tagged-No One}

Zachary Knightley :: 15 :: Year 5, Hufflepuff :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-Chaser :: Crush-Hailey :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
Glancing at Hailey, Zach gave a small, friendly smile "Normard" he greeted lightly "I certainly have, what about you? Do you still have what it takes to make the team Hail?" he joked lightly, his scottish accent a bit different from most people's british accents. Yes, the teen was from Scotland, but he spent his summers in Britain, in his families summer home, thus taking the train from Kings Cross Station. "So how was your summer?" he asked lightly as the train began to roll off towards Hogwarts.
{Tagged-Hailey}

*Dakota Winters :: 17 :: Year 7, Hufflepuff :: Muggle-Born :: Quidditch-No :: Crush-None :: Friends-Car :: Enemies-None
-more posting one they get to the school/someone interacts with her-
{Tagged-no one}

Carly Winters :: 14 :: Year 4, Gryffindor :: Muggle-Born :: Quidditch-Reserve :: Crush-None :: Friends-Daisy :: Enemies-None
{Tagged-no one}

*Logan Jackson :: 16 :: Year 6, Gryffindor :: Half-Blood :: Quidditch-Beater* :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
On his way up to the train Logan spotted a familiar figure a bit ahead. It was Cho-Hee, a girl from the fifth year, but still in his house. Rushing a bit more he finally was within distance to call to her, and had caught his breath enough to do so once they were both on the train. "Hey Cho-Hee-Hee" he called in a friendly tone as he came up behind the girl. Logan stumbled a bit as the train rumbled, groaned, and then started moving underneath them. "How was your summer?" he asked, peeking his head into cars as he tried to find some empty seats.
{Tagged-Cho-Hee}

Jamie Weasley :: 14 :: Year 5, Ravenclaw :: Pure-Blood :: Quidditch-Seeker :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
{Tagged-No One}

*Elliot Bray :: 17 :: Year 7, Ravenclaw :: Half-Blood :: Quidditch-No :: Crush-None :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
{Tagged-No One}

Last edited:
Hailey laughed softly. "Do I ever disappoint? This will be my third year as Hufflepuff's Seeker. I'm brilliant if I do say so myself." She joked while giggling slightly. "My Summer? Oh, it was fun! I went to New York to see a broadway play. It was amazing! The lights the singing the guy were kinda cute too" She giggled again as her needy cat meowed restlessly. She peaked her head out the window a bit as she saw the train gaining speed towards her second home, Hogwarts. "But the rest of summer was normal for the most part, I missed you guys though!" She said brightly as she pet her kitty so he would stop nagging her. Kaiser was her 5 year old tabby cat and he was the most needy cat in the world. He made his way over to Zach and rubbed against his leg. "Kaiser stop!" She scolded her kitty gently. "Sorry Zach" She apologized.

Valentina looked up from her book to see Naomi, a girl her age from Hufflepuff house. "Hey" Valemntina said with a smile as the girl plopped down next to her. Valentina put her book down as her owl squawked in annoyance at the new comer. "Naveen, hush" She scolded the white owl as she tapped the cage lightly. "I'm sorry Naomi, he's not used to being locked in his cage." She apologized. "So how was you summer?" She asked the girl as she leaned forward to talk to the girl. She liked making friends and Naomi was such a sweet girl that Valentina had some classes with her but had never been very close to her. She was planning on changing that now as the train made its way slowly to the magical school

Cho-Hee Kim * 16 * Year 5 * Gryffindor​

She turned around to see that someone was calling her name from behind. It was Logan, the very person she was looking for.

“Logan!” She said happily, “My summer was great! I watched the Quidditch World Cup and Yanseung and I went on vacation to Germany. It was wonderful!”

The train rumbled a bit more and Cho-Hee stumbled into a seat that was thankfully empty. Her heart felt like it would jump out of her chest as she caught her breath and tried to calm down. She knew she hadn’t nearly died, but it most certainly felt like it. She placed her bags gently next to her and sat down, excited for the new school year.

“Did you do anything exciting?” Cho-Hee asked him.

She hoped she wasn’t too straightforward. She didn’t exactly know a lot about Logan except that he was the Quidditch Team Captain. By default she had to get to know him. Cho-Hee blinked a few times and then she looked around. She didn’t see her brother yet. She wondered if he was further down or something.​

Vladimus Dracul * 17 * Year 6 * Slytherin

(Will post more when he has arrived at school or until someone interacts with him.)​

Yanseung Kim * 17 * Year 6 * Gryffindor

Yanseung was sitting in a car with the friends he had spent the remaining of his summer break with. He had seen Cho-Hee sit in with Logan. At least she was making more friends again this year. He wasn’t saying anything, he was mostly just listening to the others. They weren’t talking about something he would be interested in starting a conversation about. If anything, he was looking forward to meeting someone new this year. Perhaps this would be the year he would finally get in a relationship with a girl. It didn’t have to be romantic, but he had to at least try. He couldn’t go unnoticed forever. Or at least he was tired of his sister making fun of him for not knowing what to do on a date.​

{Tagged-No One}

-more posting one they get to the school/someone interacts with her... sorta lacking muse...-
{Tagged-No One}

"That sounds like an awesome Summer Hailey" he smiled lightly at her, glad to know his friend had a fun holiday. "It's a good thing you're still on your game. I think our first practice is on Thursday, it's probably going to be bloody awful as we'll be filling in spots for everyone who left" he admitted before reaching down and stroking the cat. "Don't worry about it Hail, I don't mind Kaiser, he probably just smells Juniper, my sister's cat... or my dogs... or horse" he said lightly, shrugging it off lightly as he sat back up. "It looks like we'll be there rather soon, maybe an hour left at the most."
{Tagged-Hailey}

{Tagged-no one}

{Tagged-no one}

The Gryffindor Prefect quickly regained his footing and balance before walking into the car Cho-Heen had fallen into and sat across from her "That sounds really awesome" he said lightly "I actually just moved to Britain this summer. My step-dad got a job at Oxford, it came with enough money for a house and it was much closer to Hogwarts than a trip over from New York" he said lightly. "So how was Germany?" Logan asked after a moment. He wanted to get to know his former teammate, she seemed like a nice person, and the best way to do that would be to talk to her.
{Tagged-Cho-Hee}

{Tagged-No One}

{Tagged-No One}

Moira Sinclairϟ Mo, Sin ϟ 14 ϟ Year 4, Hufflepuff ϟ Quidditch-Beater ϟ Half-Blood ϟ Crush:-???​

Moira stood apart from the rushing crowd that seemed to swarm over platform nine and three quarters, everywhere she looked, people saying good bye to their parents and siblings. She gripped the handle of her cart and shook her head, trying to clear the depressing thoughts from her mind. She was heading back to Hogwarts for her 4th year! She had few friends, a couple crushes and tons of people around her that were just like her, not to mention Quidditch to look forward to! She didn't really have a reason to be depressed. Well she did, but she wasn't going to let herself focus on it. Her father had been too busy at work to see her off, and her mother, well....it was times like these, and maybe during holidays, that she missed having a mother the most. She wasn't envious per-say, but she really hoped they appreciated and didn't take their parents for granted.

After making sure that her trunk was loaded onto the train she hopped aboard, her gray striped tabby Tempest, draped across her shoulders like a furry scarf. She made her way down the hallway outside the cars, waving and smiling to people she knew. She saw two of her teammates inside a car together talking, Hailey and Zach, her teams seeker and one of the chasers, but didn't want to disturb them, so she only waved before making her way down the cars. She passed Carly's car, and again she only waves, seeing that Carly was sitting with her sister and some others that she didn't really know and she was a bit to shy to ask if she could sit with them. When she finally found what she thought was an empty car she sighed happily until she went to grab the handle to open the door and saw a bored looking older boy. She started to draw her hand back and signed. She knew she had to find a set soon so she pulled the door opened and gave him a shy smile. "I'm sorry if you wanted to be alone, but I thought this car was empty." she slid the door closed behind her and sat opposite him, but didn't say anything more to him after her initial apology. She had the feeling that he had wanted to be alone, so she was going to do her best to not bother him. Tempest moved from her shoulders to sit in her lap and she stroked the cats soft fur as she turned her attention to the window and watched as the train moved out of the station.

Keiran Ryderϟ Kei, Ryder ϟ 15 ϟ Year 5, Ravenclaw ϟ Muggle born ϟ Crush:-none at present​

Keiran closed the book he had been reading and yawned behind a lifted hand. He blinked hazel colored eyes in surprise when he noticed that the empty car he had claimed was now full of other students, mostly those from his own house. He had been on of the first students on the train that morning so he had had his pick of cars to sit in, so he'd chosen one close to the front, hoping that he'd be allowed to read his book in peace and quiet. He hadn't even heard the others enter much less if they'd actually talked to him. Seeing as they were mostly from his house, they would know better than to bother him while he was reading. When he was reading he was usually oblivious to the rest of the world.

They weren't really paying any attention to him, which was par for the course, so he turned his own attention to the luggage rack above his head and looked at his owl Bibo, who looked to be sleeping. "You were supposed to let me know if anyone else came in." the owl turned it's head to face him and seemed to give him a look that said 'I tried, you ignored me' and gave a soft deep sounding "whoooot" Keiran smiled and reaching into the pocket of his pants and pulled out a couple of owl treats, offering them to the owl one at a time.

Once that was done, he turned his attention to the window, still ignoring,and being ignored by the other people in the car. He scanned the passing country side and the sky and came to the conclusion that they were nearly to the castle. This made him smile. He loved school in general but he especially loved Hogwarts. Only there, and the other magical schools across the world of course, could he learn to use the magical gift he was born with, and there was nothing he loved more then learning. Well maybe his parents, but that was different. He was kind of sad to think that this was his 5th year, which meant he only had two years left, but then he'd move on to higher learning and hopefully come back to Hogwarts, which had become a home away from home for him as a professor.

Valentina! Naomi thought suddenly remembering the prefects named. When the other girl's owl squawked at her Naomi just shrugged. "It's okay! I'd be mad too if I was locked in a cage. They should really make some type of train for pets. But I suppose they'd eat each other with the cats and frogs and what not. Nix that idea then." She laughed, and put Nikolaus on the seat next to her. The screech owl had been dozing in his cage but automatically woke up and fixed Valentina's owl with the typical creepy unblinking owl stare. Naomi couldn't tell if Nikki wanted to be friends with the other owl or fight him...

At the mention of summer, Naomi couldn't help grinning.
"It was great! I spent the first part in Romania shadowing my sister. Well, it's not like I'm planning to become a dragon handler or caretaker in the future, but that was the only way I'd be able to see my sister in her natural element. She's really great with handling the babies. So how was your summer?"

Prasad Ollich 11 Year 1 Gryffindor
Extratcing himself from the tight embrace of his mother, had been quite difficult. Three times during their journey to platform 9 3/4 did his mother consider keeping him home for an extra year. Thankfully, his step father, Phineas had convinced her to let him go.

Finally he was on the train and...

He missed his mother. He wished he had hugged her a lot more. He even missed Phineas even though they still didn't know each other that well. He should have given him an extra high five filled with extra love because he really really really wanted to go home! Because of the three times they had stopped on the way, Prasad had missed the essential moment that spanned between all first years.

The herd instinct. The little urge in the back of your brain that tells you to cling to the nearest person in your age group. Prasad had missed all that and now he was wandering through the train cars, like a dejected puppy. The only company he had was Bucephalus and he was busy preening and ignoring Prasad.

Hailey sighed. "Nobody takes our team seriously.. they think were a bunch of push overs" She said with a slight frown. Hailey watched as her sly tabby made his way into Zach's lap and was nestled comfortably. She laughed. "Guess Kaiser thinks you're his new best friend" She said and looked over to see Moira pass. She waved to her team mate and smiled as she walked by before returning her attention to Zach. Hailey glanced out the window. "Yep.. looks like were almost home. I wonder what this year has in store" She said excitedly.

Valentina laughed at the pet train idea. "That'd be pretty funny, but it'd probably be hard to find your animal since almost everyone here has an animal of some type." She said between laughter. Valentina looked over at Naomi's owl and couldn't help but laugh. "He kinda looks like he wants to eat my owl.." She said as he gaze went between her owl and Naomi's. Naveen rifled his feathers and squawked at the rival owl before settling down. Valentina chuckled and looked back to Naomi "You're summer sounds awesome!" She said as she thought about the dragons she'd read about. "Dragons are so cool, I'd love to work with them some day." She added as the train puffed along the tracks.

Vladimus Dracul* 17* Year 6* Slytherin* Quidditch -Seeker* Pure Blood* Crush: ???* Friends: ???*

He looked up only to realize that another person had found this seat. His snake flicked out her tongue and stared straight at the person. He was not hostile in anyway and it was true that he did prefer to be alone. He had to resist the urge to make that very clear, but he also knew that it wouldn't do him any good. She was likely to sit there anyway. Instead, he ignored her and kept to himself. As long as she didn't try to talk to him, the train ride would run along a lot more smoothly. Vladimus pet his snake who nuzzled him playfully and rubbed her nose on his arm. Finally Muna opened her mouth displaying her sharp fangs. Vladimus only laughed as he pulled out a live mouse from his bag and placed in his snake's mouth who swallowed it whole.

Cho-Hee Kim * 16 * Year 5 * Gryffindor * Quidditch - Beater * Half-Blood * Crush: Logan Jackson * Friends: Naomi Thomas *

Cho-Hee smiled kindly at Logan, "You moved all the way to Britain? That sounds really tough, but I hope you adjust quickly. Germany was amazing. The food was my favorite part well second favorite. I suppose the language was my favorite part. The people were really nice too! I got to learn a few German words as well. I am really glad I was able to go."Well I guess we've got about an hour left... We should probably be getting into our robes. Think we'll win the house cup this year?"

Cho-Hee began searching through one of her bags for her robes. Finding them, she got up and stepped out of the car, "I will be right back. If the snack cart comes by, could you buy me Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans? I've been missing those all summer! The money is in that small purple sack over there."

Cho-Hee pointed to a small sack that was next to her things.

Yanseung Kim * 17 * Year 6 * Gryffindor * Quidditch - Chaser * Crush: Valentina Lee * Friends: ???*

Yanseung heard a familiar voice in the seats behind him. It sounded a lot like Valentina's. He didn't really know much about her, but then again, he was never really good at small talk. He supposed he should probably say hi or something. It would be a start to say the least and it was better than sitting in the cart by himself. There was another voice there to. It sounded like one of Cho-Hee's friends. Naomi was it? He couldn't remember for sure, but he was sure his memory would come back when he saw them. Getting up from his seat he went to the cart behind him and looked at the two girls.

"Sorry to interrupt. I just heard Valentina back here and I thought I should say hello,"
Yanseung offered them a soft smile. He bowed to the two of them. Perhaps it was wrong of him to interrupt. However, he knew that he was going to have to learn to take the initiative. At least Cho-Hee had warned him about being too quiet. Females didn't really like that too much from his own personal experience. He took a deep breath trying to seem as natural as possible. He wasn't nervous, he just wasn't used to starting conversations.

Lilith Delacroix * 11 * Year 1* Slytherin * Quidditch - Yes Eventually* Crush:???* Friends: ???*

Lilith was squashed by her father's hug and she smiled at him.
"Be a good girl my little Lilly Bottom!" Her dad cooed.
"Don't call me that, dad. What if somebody hears you?" Lilly said with a laugh as she gave her father one last hug. He kissed her on the forehead before sending her on her way. She hopped on the train and watched as her father waved good bye to her from the platform. She almost wanted to cry, but she knew she would be seeing her father again once school was over.
Lily didn't know where she was going to sit. Every car seemed to be full of people. And then she found a guy who looked like he was about the same age. He was looking a lot like a lost puppy. It made her laugh a little bit.
"Hey! You want to sit together?" Lilly asked the boy and offered him a small smile, "It's my first year too! Think we'll find an empty cart?"

{Tagged-No One}

{Tagged-No One}

Zach gave a huff of laughter when the cat curled into his lap "We'll show the other teams this year, besides, I hear we are hosting the Tri-Wizard tournament again this year, so hopefully some good fun will be had." he said lightly "We should start changing into our robes and such... if you want I'll watch him while you change" he offered lightly.
{Tagged-Hailey}

{Tagged-no one}

Carly Winters :: 14 :: Year 4, Gryffindor :: Muggle-Born :: Quidditch-Reserve :: Crush-None :: Friends-Daisy, Moira :: Enemies-None
{Tagged-no one}

*Logan Jackson :: 16 :: Year 6, Gryffindor :: Half-Blood :: Quidditch-Beater* :: Crush-Cho-Hee :: Friends-None :: Enemies-None
"Of course we'll win" Logan smiled playfully "How could Gryffindor not win the house cup. After all, we are the best" he smirked, pretending to act like most of the slytherins for a moment before nodding "Yeah, go ahead and change. I'll buy them for, I see the lady coming down the isle now" he said lightly as he stopped the trolley and brought a pack of Bertie Bott's for Cho-Hee and a chocolate frog for himself. Logan might not be rich, in fact he was pretty poor, but he still bought both things with his own money.
{Tagged-Cho-Hee}

{Tagged-No One}

{Tagged-No One}

@Quiet Musician
Moira Sinclairϟ Mo, Sin ϟ 14 ϟ Year 4, Hufflepuff ϟ Quidditch-Beater ϟ Half-Blood ϟ Crush:-???​

She caught movement out of the corner of her eye and saw when she was noticed, but he didn't say anything to her. She figured she was right about him wanting to be left alone and was turning her head back to face the window, when she saw the movement come from near the boys wrist and her eyes lit up. She turned completely to face him, her bright blue eyes watching the snake excitedly, not paying a bit of attention to it's owner. When the boy fed the animal wrapped around his wrist a live mouse, she didn't flinch. Instead she watched in fascination as the snake killed and eat it's food. She happened to glance out the window and noticed that they would be arriving at Hogwarts soon. She sat back against her seat and blushed slightly when she realized that she had moved forward and had probably invaded his space a little. She smiled sheepishly at him and then stood and pulled her robes out from a bad beside her. "Sorry about that...your snake is lovely. We'll be there soon. If you don't mind, could you make sure my cat doesn't leave the car? I promise she won't bother you or your snake."

Upon being squawked at, Nikolaus seemed to huff in a 'whatever anyway' fashion and promptly turned his back on the other owl. Naomi snickered at that. Nikolaus might have been big and imposing, but he was all bark no bite. Err...All hoot, no peck?

"Really? Wow you're brave for that. Dragons kind of scare me, I prefer the cuddlier less likely to roast you to a crisp, animals." Naomi commented. "And you have an idea of what you're gonna do in the future, huh? I've got no clue what I'm going to do. I wanna enter a career field that involves a lot of talking. Or--" She was about to say something else when a boy who looked a bit familiar..."Oh! You're Cho-Hee-Hee's brother!" Naomi exclaimed and gestured at the seat across from her and Valentina. "Sit, sit the more the merrier!" She urged, "Unless you have a compartment already that is. Either way, we were just talking about dragons and what we were going to do in the future. What do you plan to do, Cho-Hee's bro? Also what's your name?" Naomi chattered away, the words flying out of her mouth like bullets. Despite being quite close with Cho-Hee, Naomi never found out what her brother's name was. She knew she had one, but because Naomi never really saw Cho-Hee's brother around she never made the effort to get to know him.

Well then! That's gonna change right now! She thought.

Prasad Ollich 11 Year 1 Gryffindor
The sinking feeling of doom swirling in his stomach came to an abrupt halt when a girl his age spoke to him. Hope and excitement soared back into his heart at the sudden interaction. Thank goodness! He'd thought he would end up being alone for the entire train ride!

"Yes!" He all but shouted, and stuck out his hand. "I'm Prasad Ollich, and--" He paused then and thought back to all the carts that he'd passed. There had been people everywhere...But..."the third compartment in the third car was empty last time I passed through. Maybe we can try there?" He suggested with a smile.

"Are we really hosting the Tri-Wizard Tournament? Wow! I'd be to scared to enter but I love having the other schools at Hogwarts!" She said excitedly as her eyes twinkled at all the new adventures this year held. She started to drift off into a day dream when Zach's voice woke her up. "Wha.. OH!" She said as she grabbed her bag and dug though it until she found her robes which were neatly packed into her bag by her mother. "Right! Robes, school, oops!" She said laughing as she found a robe and pulled it out of her bag. "Would you really watch him? Thanks Zach!" She said giving the boy a quick hug as she exited the car and headed for the bathroom. A lot of other girls where changing into their robes as well. The girls bathroom smelt of perfume and the high pitched voices of girls from all houses screamed and chattered about. Hailey said hello to a few of her friends as she changed and brushed her long blonde hair as she studied herself in her new robe. She fixed her eyeliner and hurried back to the car and slid into the seat next to Zach again. "Well how do I look?" She joked lightly.

Valentina laughed at the two owls as Naveen ruffled his feathers and squawked at Naomi's grouchy owl. Naveen was a loyal owl and Valentina loved him to pieces. She listened to Naomi and giggled at the talkative hufflepuff. "Yeah, I'd love to do something regarding the mythical creatures and their care, It's one of my favorite classes at Hogwarts, besides potions!" She said as the curly haired girl kept talking. "Something with you talking would probably be best!" She giggled again as she looked up at the new boy. Yanseung was in a couple of her classes last year and she smiled at the gryfindor boy. "Hey Yanseung, have a nice summer?" She asked as she motioned for the boy to sit and join them. "Yeah sit down! join us, we won't bite" She said with a kind smile. Pushing her brown hair behind her ear she leaned against her seat.

Vladimus Dracul* 17* Year 6* Slytherin* Quidditch -Seeker* Pure Blood* Crush: ???* Friends: ???*

Vladimus looked up at the girl who was suddenly a lot closer to him than he had originally remembered. His look was sharp as he warned her with just his eyes that it would be better if she got out of his space. This girl was beginning to cross the line. His silence was not enough of a sign that he would prefer to be alone. Vladimus took a deep breath and tried his best to keep his not so nice thoughts to himself. He was caught off guard by her compliment to his snake, Muna. He was glad about it, but his face didn't give away anything of the sort.

"Yes thank you,"
Vladimus said softly. He didn't say anything else to her including when the girl asked him to watch her cat. He silently agreed to it and nodded at her while taking this chance to put on his robes since there was no one else in the car after she had left. It was obvious that this girl didn't know who he was. Most people avoided him at all costs because he had a reputation of being a rather mean and cold person. Or at least, that was what he believed his reputation to be.

Cho-Hee Kim * 16 * Year 5 * Gryffindor * Quidditch - Beater * Half-Blood * Crush: Logan Jackson * Friends: Naomi Thomas *

Cho-Hee returned to their car in her robes. She smiled at Logan and was happy when she saw the Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.
"Thank you so much!" Cho-Hee said opening the package and popping one in her mouth. Her first flavour was delicious, "Mmmh! Vanilla Milkshake! What a great first flavour."
She put the beans away and then looked out the window of the cart, "How much longer do you think it will take before we get there. I can't imagine it will be much longer."
Cho-Hee thought they should be there soon. At least she was hoping. She was eager to start her new school year and play on the Quidditch Team as a Beater. She was really ready to do something exciting.

Yanseung Kim * 17 * Year 6 * Gryffindor * Quidditch - Chaser * Crush: Valentina Lee * Friends: ???*

Yanseung took a seat next to the girls, but he kept a respectable distance from them, "My name is Yanseung. Nice to meet you. I want to study dragons from a safe distance. I am rather fascinated by them."

He smiled and wondered how the subject of dragons had come up. He was glad that his sister's notoriety had somehow got his name around. It made introductions a little easier. Looking outside, he realized that it would not be long before they arrived at the school. Even though he had just sat down, he thought it was important that he got his robes on.

"I apologize... I think we'll be arriving soon. I must get my robes on. Perhaps we can all talk later,"
Yanseung looked disappointed that he didn't get to talk as much as he liked, but there would be time for that later he hoped.

Lilith Delacroix * 11 * Year 1* Slytherin * Quidditch - Yes Eventually* Crush:???* Friends: ???*

"I'm Lilith Delacroix! Nice to meet you Prasad! I prefer to be called Lilly by the way," Lilith said with a smile taking Prasad's hand, "Well let's head to that car."
It was hard to believe that time had gone by so quickly. They would be at the school soon and she was already starting to see people getting into their robes. By that note, Lilith thought it would be best if she got into her robes herself.

"Maybe we should get into our robes. I feel like we'll be there soon. I hope I will get put into the Slytherin House," Lilith said dreamily. There was something about the Slytherin House that just made her feel at home. Perhaps it was the fact that she was cunning and kind of mischievous, but she was no coward that was for sure, "I do hope that we'll be friends even if we are put into different houses."

@Kakashi Hatake

Moira Sinclairϟ Mo, Sin ϟ 14 ϟ Year 4, Hufflepuff ϟ Quidditch-Beater ϟ Half-Blood ϟ Crush:-???

Moira smiled her thanks and nodded, dashing out the door to get changed. Once she came back she saw that that the boy had taken the chance to change as well while she was gone. Tempest lay curled up where Moira had left her and lifted her head when Moira entered the car. She gave the boy a small shy smile "Thank you." she took her seat again and her cat stood and stretched and then walk on to her lap and laid back down. She stroked her fur absently as she watched the countryside go by with the quickness of the trains movements. They'd be at Hogwarts soon. A smile pulled at her lips and she signed happily. She couldn't wait for the welcoming feasts and to see her friend again.

Status
Not open for further replies.