Ӝ ϴ♄ Waiter, Another Ħumaη Please! Ӝ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had this post ready but it deleted itself so that's a fun delay. I'll start redoing it.

Reactions: April
Oh wow that sucks...xD.

OK fixed it. Anyone that requested a human should look at the Manager's post. If I missed a request just tell me!

Also Stryder your new character is accepted, forgot to do that.

QUESTION: Are you allowed to make another human if one dies? Same with supernaturals.

@Doctor Hi
Sorry for the bad rating. I accidentially clicked it while looking through the thread. I'm also on a phone. I fixed it though.

QUESTION: Are you allowed to make another human if one dies? Same with supernaturals.
Yeah you're good to make another if it was your own or if no one else wants the spot. Turning humans is also fine so long as the owner gives consent.

@Doctor Hi
Sorry for the bad rating. I accidentially clicked it while looking through the thread. I'm also on a phone. I fixed it though.
It's all good, thank you!

Thanks for answering that, because some of the supernaturals intend to kill the humans, and sometimes the humans could die even if it wasn't on purpose.

Appearance:
book_simon_by_chusenn-d6id6zo.jpg

Name:
Pyotr Nickolas

Appears Twenty-Five, has forgotten his real age.

Species:
Eldritch Abomination

Appearance:
Has the appearance of a human, but can deform his body as he pleases.

Personality:
Is actually quite accommodating. He doesn't actually seem that crazy at all.

Weapons:
None.

Powers:
Body Manipulation-He has full control of his body, able to form primitive weapons with bones and skin, or quickly move around by condensing his body mass.
Consumption-Can consume entire bodies to gain their experiences/memories.

Weaknesses:
Fire, and very strong blunt force trauma.

Guest/Worker:

How you intend to use your humans:
Perhaps have a "civilized" talk. Perhaps consume one or two.

Relationships:
N/A

Bio:
As long as Pyotr can remember, he had simply been killing and consuming other people out of instinct. He didn't know why, it just felt right. But somewhere down the line, he grew tired of the killing. It was the same thing over and over again. His memories became distorted from all of the souls he had assimilated, not even remembering his own memories. His mind and personality became shattered, taking on personalities and traits of those he had killed. Surprisingly he began to kill less often, taking on a more talkative persona. Pyotr does still enjoy a killing from time to time, so he is not a complete pacifist.

Other:
Floor 10
Well I finally made it because Endellion kept pestering me.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have school later today so goodnight all or good morning whatever.

Sorry I've been gone!i was swamped with homework yesterday and couldn't get on! >.< but I'm here now

This is getting funner by the minute, still thinking about what Aurora might do to Rand lol.

Next time Aurora might not be so nice xD. If he really wants to find out what Aurora is before she get's tired of toying with him, he should never disrespect her babies. xD.

Yeah, this has gotten much better than I thought. If only it were real, the cage moving thing, NOT the death and the supernaturals. What would it be like to ride in a cage....?

Hello! have room for another person?))
Of course! Make your CS~

Btw guys, added some more characters to the front list

#2 Btw, We have a skype group, add me (xasunasaurusx) so i can put you in there

okay! gimme some time to do just that, and ill have it up as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.