Ӝ ϴ♄ Waiter, Another Ħumaη Please! Ӝ

Status
Not open for further replies.
@April CS is all good, just missing the part from the rules. After that you're good to go!

@LeVen Go over the rules, especially number 6!

I didn't know what to put because I dont have a favorite room

WOW okay I figured it out now omg I'll fix it shortly.
Would it be alright if I changed my character from civilian to human worker at the hotel?
OK you're accepted! For human worker the only way I could say yes is if he's basically a slave since the point of the hotel is to put the human's in their "rightful place".

OK you're accepted! For human worker the only way I could say yes is if he's basically a slave since the point of the hotel is to put the human's in their "rightful place".
Ye, that's alright. I can edit and adapt as needed.

Name: Zzyxx
Preferred Gender: Male
Current Human Host Appearance:
Hugh-Jackman-tony-awards-ftr.jpg

True Eye Color: Red
Personality: Zzyxx is suave, but he loves to use insults and banter. He uses gratuitous sexual innuendo in an effort to make people uncomfortable and therefore give himself an advantage. Zzyxx is an efficient business man and while he prides himself on integrity, he will use any loopholes given to him to turn the situation to his benefit proving the saying 'be careful what you wish for' to be more than true. Overall, Zzyxx's main goal is self-preservation, and he is willing to sacrifice anything else for it. In fact, he tends to only lose his temper when his personal safety is threatened or when dealing with what he considers overwhelming stupidity. Zzyxx is cunning, devious, and highly skilled at manipulating others. Being a man of business, Zzyxx loves doing it as well.
Weapons: Carries a hunting knife with him that is made of steel. He is always super careful when wielding it in case he cuts himself and is hurt by the steel.
Power: Emotion tapping: Zzyxx is able to use his mind in order to influence another human or creatures actions. He doesn't specifically control them, he just's pushes them in the right direction of where he wants them to go. The victims under the mind tapping have full control over their own actions though. If their mind is strong enough, or they come to extreme physical or mental harm, the victim breaks out of the mind tap which returns them to their normal state. Zzyxx can also control the emotions he wants to emote, hence the term Emotional tapping.
Guest/Worker: Worker-He goes out into the World and 'convinces' humans that the Hotel is an amazing place and they should travel there.
How you intend to use your humans: Practice his powers
Relationships: Good relationship with the manager since they are business partners. He has no intention of betraying him.
Bio: Zzyxx was a royal Lord back in the 1300's. He wasn't very kind to the peasants, civilians, and his own troops. He would take advantage of them in every way shape and form, so as soon as the chance rose he was confronted by an angry mob and killed. Zzyxx's soul couldn't rest for the evil deeds he committed so he wandered becoming restless and more evil making him a demon. Zzyxx doesn't reveal too much after that, except he made a fortune in human money because even as a demon he still loves money. This fortune was made through working with the Manager, but overall his history is convoluted.
Other:

Name: Phil Dawson
Civilian/Hunter: Hunter
Appearance:
joe-anderson-02.jpg

Personality:Phil is Introverted, cold and taciturn who pushes away those who would otherwise be considered his friends. Though withdrawn, Phil does not shrink from what he considers his duty. As much as he resents assuming leadership he is the first to ensure that what is necessary gets done. Phil's clear mind and sense of responsibility lead others to trust and follow him. He is very difficult to work with but he gets what he needs done. Phil remember his parents dying but prefers to forget about that, perhaps to repress bad memories, but he remembers his sister being taken away when he was young, making him afraid of losing the feelings of comfort loved-ones provide. Phil does not believe in relying on others, as friends and family are inevitably lost and in the end he will be alone.
Relationships: None
History: His childhood is a blur. Phil remembers something or someone taking his sister when he was a teenager. Before that, nothing. He was then adopted by his Uncle who happened to be a former hunter. When Phil told his Uncle what he remembered from the attack his Uncle automatically recognized the attack as a vampire attack. From that point on he decided to raise Phil as a hunter, which in turn gave Phil the life long goal of finding the vampires who killed his family. Not for revenge, since he had no feelings for his family. More just to move on from the traumatic experience of his early life. To this date he is trying to find his sister, as he believes she is still alive. His search has lead him to a mysterious hotel and the surrounding area.

Name: Dexter Bennett
Species: Vampire
Appearance:
2guy0qu.jpg

Personality:Dexter suffers from schizoid personality disorder, which is evident through his constant talking to an imaginary entity, who, as Dexter says, gives him advice. . Dexter seems to consider himself 'emotionally separated' from the rest of The World. Dexter makes frequent references to an internal feeling of emptiness, leading to many youthful attempts to "feel alive" or as a alive as a vampire can be. Dexter claims to have no feelings or conscience. He has no interest in romance or sex. He doesn't get any sexual release from anything he does. There are kinks in kinks in this emotional armor (TBD) Overall, Dexter is a great actor and will act any part as a disguise in order to get what he wants or needs.
Weapons: He prefers anything with a pointy end. Swords, knives, bonesaws...Dexter will use and love to do it
Power: Dexter is able to run and move his body at extreme speed. He can run at speeds nearing the speed of light; however, this exerts so much energy he needs to rest and take it easy for a few days. Therefore, Dexter normally runs at a reduced speed. Furthermore, Dexter's extreme speed allows him to be able to have a huge increase in his reactions. In a fight he can quickly gain the upper hand to do being able to see joints moving before the strike comes thus allowing him to get out of the way in time.
Guest/Worker: Guest
How you intend to use your humans: Wants to figure out how to be "alive" like them. So he'll talk to them, perhaps turn them if given consent.
Relationships: None
Bio: Dexter was born in 1778 in which he didn't have a pleasant childhood. The American revolution was in full swing in South and by the time he was 2 years old, his mother and father had been killed by British Soldiers that Dexter's parents refused to give refuge too. Dexter sat and watch them be slaughtered and when the British soldiers saw baby Dexter they ran from the scene. Dexter sat in his parents blood for a good 8 hours, crying, until a passerby heard him, early in the morning, from the road. The man, Harry, took Dexter in and raised him as his own. However, Dexter had these urges to hurt others. Even as a small child he would kill animals and other things for fun. He once told Harry that taking another life made him feel alive. Dexter soon developed a keen interest in bigger game. He decided to target humans by the time he was 18. Dexter would cut them up into pieces and toss the bodies in the Chesapeake bay. Dexter was responsible for over 100 deaths until the night he killed a vampire's prey. That Vampire took revenge on dexter by turning him into a vampire as well.
Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Supernatural:
Name: Lillian Thule
Species: Witch
Appearance:
Wings_vocaloid_megurine_luka_white_hair_anime_girls_1920x1080_wallpaper_www.wall321.com_37.jpg

Personality: Very outgoing but Naive to the dangers her kind faces due to her very young age. She is unusually kind for her race. Extreme sense of curiosity and is often found dabbling about in places she shouldn't. Has a secret love for humanity and wont harm them if she has to. (If alright.. I would like the rest to be Rped.)

Weapons: A runeblade in a sheath she carries around on a chain around her waist.

Powers:
Her Powers are strictly based around the Arcane and specialize in Lightning and the Storm as well as in protective spells and a progressive form of Necromancy.
Extreme Intelligence.
Good Perception
Fleet Footed

Weaknesses:
Physical Weakness
Love for Humanity.
All types of weapons can harm her equally.
Guest/Worker: Guest
How you intend to use your humans: As people to help me further my research... Of course.

Relationships: None Currently.

Bio: Lillian though young is a witch with a startling reputation that arose out of pure coincidence. She had been dabbling in the field of Necromancy when she discovered a way to reanimate a fully dead corpse back to the capabilities of a normal human and was able to release control of it. All of this coming to her head after reading a book on Doctor Frankenstein She has no real past of any worth besides her well know study in the realm of death and undeath and her rising ability to bring others back from even the most horrible of deaths to regain their former bodies in their purest form. Has also had many contacts with humanity in her past leaving her loving them and developing a trust of them an a secret liability of not being able to easily bring herself to harming them.

Other:
She shows no signs what so ever of being a Supernatural and is often mistaken for a Human.

I would say Floor twenty as the room needs to be large.

Last edited:
I edited it abit. Not much but definitely something that will make things interesting.

@Ice2365 @CrimsonHorizons

Both of you are accepted!

EDIT: Also worth noting is that I'm going to start this when we have a balance since there's a lot more humans than supernatural.

Yes. The Doctor is currently waiting for things between humans and supernatural to balance out before starting since there are more humans at the moment.

Human:

Name: Chase "Whit" Whitaker
Civilian/Hunter: Civilian
Personality: Chase tends to be quiet and keeps to himself. He is a bit cynical due the stuff had happened to him in the past. He can be sensitive at times but can also be caring and kind.
Relationships: Open
History: Chase grew up in poverty, the son of a poor steel mill worker and a schoolteacher. His family had to scrounge by just in order to survive. When his father gambled more money than he had, he offered his son in exchange for debt forgiveness. Chase has been at the hotel for the last four years, and has given up all hope of ever getting out.
(My Favorite Room is Floor 12, Human containment)
Other: None

senior-boy-photos_007.jpg

((I can double up on chars to help out with the imbalance, is that alright?))

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
May Smith

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
Looks 17 years old, but is really 186 years old

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
Female

[BCOLOR=transparent]Species:[/BCOLOR]
Lycan
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
Kirsten-Dunst-as-Mary-Jane-Watson-in-Spider-Man-2-2.jpg

original.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]

May is a sweet girl. She's a person who loves everything and anything, everyone and anyone. She's quite the optimist, but not overly so where she doesn't look at things in a logical manner. She will weigh the pros and cons and mold things so it can have a somewhat positive result. As said before, she loves everything and everyone until you give her a reason not to. She believes in chances and that people can change for the better. May is a very bright and cheerful person, for the most part. She does have her moments of being sad and what not, but it's rare. She can be very energetic and playful, especially when she's in her wolf form.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons:[/BCOLOR]
Her claws and teeth when she's in wolf form.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Power:[/BCOLOR]
Has visions of the future.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Guest/Worker:[/BCOLOR]
Guest.

[BCOLOR=transparent]How you intend to use your humans:[/BCOLOR]
To become friends and cuddle with them and make them pet her because she loves being petted. And whatever else she can think of.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationships:[/BCOLOR]
None.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bio:[/BCOLOR]
WIP

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Floor 10.[/BCOLOR]

((I'll double up on chars in order to balance out the human- Supernatural ratio))

Demon:

Name: Solomon (Saul for short)

Eye color- Red

Personality: Saul is a sadistic bastard who loves to inflict pain on innocent humans. He is snarky , sarcastic and nasty. He puts himself over anyone else and doesn't care who is hurt. He is a brute who acts as the muscle around the hotel and is always the first to volunteer to do the dirty work. He can be a kiss-ass and softie at times when he is talking with someone he admires or cares for, which isn't a lot of people.

Weapons: Excellent brawler and also sports a demonic dagger on his belt as well as a Beretta 92 if necessary.

Power: Pyrokenisis (Shoot Fire)

Weakness: Salt, Oil, Vulnerable when expelled from host, Devil Traps

Guest/Worker: Worker (Security)

What they do with their Humans: Saul is a sadist, so the main thing he enjoys doing with the humans is to beat and torture them in the basement.

Relationship: Open

Bio: Beyond being a demon who failed as Sheriff in the Supernatural world, nothing is really known about Saul. He bounced from job to job before landing at the hotel.

Other: His host's name is Jacob

fade-haircut-styles-for-white-men.jpg

Both of you are accepted!

Just one or two more supernatural and I'll start it up!

Also Endellion, make you characters!

May I please reserve one Succubus and one human? I'm on the iPad at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.