ʟеɢеɴ∂s σғ ʟемυrια - (σσc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asura

Original poster
Lol-3_zps387800b7.png

Long ago, the daughter of the Duke of Carniola had passed away, only to awake in Lemuria, a mysteriously magical world that needed her help. Identified as the Child of Light and granted the power of flight, she took on the minions of Lemuria's Dark Queen in her quest to recover the sun, the moon and the stars in order to to return home to her terminally ill father. Growing up lavished in luxury, ignorant of the outside world and its struggles, she eventually realized that life is difficult and filled with hidden evils. Along the way she discovered that her destiny was far greater than she ever dreamed. By learning how to place trust in others, she faced her darkest fears with every turn and found herself on her own path to maturity.

Her adventures with the inhabitants of Lemuria went down in history, forever passed from generation to generation and the light remained strong for many years to come. However, the peace was short-lived.

With more children awakening in the land of Lemuria, they find the world in a state of chaos.
Ruled by darkness, these newly-found heroes must search high and low for the sacred relics needed to banish evil from Lemuria once again.

Will they band together and emerge victorious? Or will the dark prove to be too powerful for the light?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .​

Update current as of: June 08, 2014

Welcome to the Out of Character Thread for Legends of Lemuria!
Please feel free to ask any and all questions either here or PM whenever needed.
I will continue to update this post with more plot information and I will post the Character Skeleton very soon.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

So basically Lemuria is a heaven-like place for children?

AsuraSaysFinal_zps692b9f1c.png

@OverCast:

Figuratively, yes.
In regards to the Legends of Lemuria story, Lemuria is where children have awakened after their death on Earth;
therefore, you could relate it to being a form of "heaven".

However, now that evil resides in the land, it has become corrupt, so I guess you could also call it a "Garden of Eden,"
if you want to look at it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.