Members are allowed to create any topic group they like, be it a fandom, a club, a roleplay, anything. As long as the group follows Iwaku Site Policies, you are welcome to create anything!
The Clan Owner is responsible for managing and maintaining the activity and behavior of their group. Should a member break Iwaku Rules while inside of a group, the Creator must A) enforce those rules by warning and/or removing that member from their group. Or B) Send in a Report to staff about the misconduct for it to be handled. Should a Creator allow misconduct in their Groups, they will receive one notice from staff reminding them about their responsibility. Upon a second incident, the Creator will receive a warning. On the third, the Group will be closed.
FOR A QUICK LIST OF WHAT WE DO NOT ALLOW:
- No racism, bigotry, sexism, homophobia, religious persecution or other malicious hate groups.
- We do not allow sex scenes in the clans at all. (Sexual roleplay OOCs are also prohibited)
- We strongly advise against the sharing of illegal or pirated data.
- We do not allow dating, bootycall, or other hookup groups.
- We strongly advise against groups hating on other websites.
CLAN AREA MAINTENANCE:
The Clans area is an additional feature to Iwaku. It is not one of our vital content areas. Because of this, we do not have any obligations to keep groups active or alive. Nor do we save content posted in Clans. If a Clan dies, it dies and gets removed. Our maintenance instructions are as follows:
Groups are DELETED after 2 months of no posts or activity within the group. Exceptional Groups with a great topic and a considerable amount of posts CAN be adopted out. Staffers may ask group members if someone would like to volunteer as the new group leader.