V E R T I G O ҉

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I look at my character, the less I like her. :/ May be making some huge changes. This character's not impressive at all.

And I may or may not make a caligenian instead.

No problemo, take your time!

I might put the IC up sometime today. The first chapter will be a Prologue! Everyone will give a flashback as to how they came across their piece of Aetas & play out their deaths! Then, I'll have you reawaken within the time-dimension and you'll be introduced to your fellow time travelers!

If you have any questions, please send me a message or post them here!

Are you going to dictate the flash backs or no?

Do we have to have found it already? I will come up with the story if we do and change a couple things.

Oh, and I kind of changed my character a little. Lots and lots of editing has taken place over the last day or so =P

Are you going to dictate the flash backs or no?

No, I won't! It'll be up to you how you want to show the scene. You could have the person die upon picking up the piece or a few days later in some tragic accident. It's up to you. Once everyone "dies", I'll put up a GM post moving you all to the time-dimension.

Do we have to have found it already? I will come up with the story if we do and change a couple things.

Oh, and I kind of changed my character a little. Lots and lots of editing has taken place over the last day or so =P

No problem if you change things as long as you let me know! Better to get that done before the roleplay starts!
Also, it would be much better if you've found the locket already, but here's an idea:

In your flashback post, you can both find the locket AND die. That way you don't have to cover it in your history :)

More questions? Let me know!

Reactions: Warenai hana
Okay, as much as I like the idea, and as much as I WANT to join this, and as many ideas as I've been PMing (which amounts to only about 2), I just can't come up with a character I like for it. I'm out unless I can join in later, once it starts. Don't really care which side I'm on, after all.

Aww, okay! I wouldn't force you to join something you don't feel quite up to. If there's an opening later on for another character, I'll let you know! Maybe Overcast & I will be able to think of something! Thank you for trying!

So how close are we to setting this thing in motion? I am out of school tomorrow so I need a couple of RPs to keep me entertained. =]

Also, what is the character limit? I might make a caligenus warrior if possible.

I guess the character limit would be two advisable. I don't want you get overwhelmed with dealing with two characters! Since the Caligenians and the time travelers have different objectives, having one of each would be okay if you have the time :)

I'm working on the Prologue now :) Once we finish that, we can start the time travelling ! Hopefully we'll have more baddies on the list by then!

i think maybe i will join just save the 7th one out of the 8 pices for me ok i real dont want to do this on my kobo

Caligenian
What price did I pay for these dark powers?"
Full Name: Marco Selvege
Birthdate: January 17, 1997
Personality: At first glance he seems like a calm, and somewhat innocent teen, But he has a strange sense of humor that could be considered obnoxious or hurtful.
General History: Marco grew up without his mother, only knowing that she bailed on him when he was born, leaving him to be raised by his father. His family apparently stopped talking to him
a bit after he announce he was going to marry his mom, whom they expected nothing good from. Having no other outside family, just his father, they became extremely close. And then a few months after
Marco turned 16 his father died from a disease that could have easily been prevented if it was caught early. His dads death left him completely alone in the world.
Shocked and confused he decided to try to live on his own, he used the remaining money in his dad's credit card to pay for his funeral, and he got a job working at a gas station, with the money he managed
to just barely scrape by with living costs. Then one day he was coming home from work when a person came up to him and offered him a crazy deal, the ability to travel through time, for the
"thing that meant the most to him." Finally realizing that the person was serious he accepted the deal, intending to use his powers to get his dad the help he needed, but the price . . . was the memories of
his father. All he could remember was that something important was missing. He could remember wanting to help someone, but neither a face or a name would come up in his head.
Interests: Track & Field, Reading, and Video Games
Stress Factors: Can't remember his dad
Talents:
(1) Unimaginably stubborn, he doesn't seem to know how to give up
(2) Extremely fast due to being a former Track star
(3) He knows how to talk, whether it's to talk trash, or to make someone feel better he seems to always know what to say.
Weaknesses:
(1) Unimaginably stubborn, he doesn't seem to know how to give up
(2) Has a penchant for doing things for no other reason than he feels like it
(3) He doesn't know when to shut up
Price paid for time travel power: The memories of his dad.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sakura
Looks good!
Although, I have to say Marco doesn't seem evil at all, but I guess we can work on that!

Welcome to Vertigo!

IC is up! Start with Prologue!

PROLOGUE:
flashback of how your character died some time after finding the piece of Aetas. Doesn't have to be related to the piece of Aetas! Could be a few days later or the same moment.

Mine is a bit long, I got carried away >_< I really like Lotus/Aurelia as a character!

Once everyone posts the death flashback, we can start the roleplay from the time-dimension.

Oh wow, that was really good. I'm not sure if I want to post directly after you... =P

Well, I will work on my post now anyways but don't expect it up until like 8 or 9 tonight.

Haha, you flatter me!

No problemo, take your time! We still don't have a full cast :)

Reactions: Warenai hana
Well, I got it up but I might go back and edit it later. I got to go.

Time Traveler
Sleeper
>Berceus, the Bell-Anklet (Sleep-Inducing Magic)<
Why am I unhappy with my life?
Full Name: Rinchi (cold blood) Shizuka​
Birthdate: august 10th 1999​
Personality: kind, shy, caring. but that's all if she a wake. she likes to sleep.​
General History: Sleeper was always tried for no reason but soon she found out why. she was sick and there was nothing anybody could do. she didn't want to die now she wanted to see the world. but slow every day she became more and more tired and soon she just feel a sleep. she was scared at firsts but then she remembered she was not done she want to save the world make people believe in there dreams. she was amazing in school the smarts in her class and she skipped a lot of grades because she very smart.​
Childhood Trauma: she lost her mother to cansre and her father from a car and she was in the car with them and lived.​
Interests: Swimming, books (romance), anything cute (not kittens though -.-), and music.​
Stress Factors: what's currently stressing him/her out?​
Talents: order of most accomplished:​
(1) Sleeping​
(2) Think of books​
(3) not talking. but is understand so well.​
Weaknesses:
(1) Cute things.
(2) People.
(3) Kittens
Powers: Berceus, the Bell-Anklet (Sleep-Inducing Magic)
Dreams for the future: I want the world to have all there dreams come true.​

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want I can make another traviler for the sash. Or I can go evil. What ever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.