Ultra-lazy free sketches

B

Behelit

tumblr_okjc6fntrF1uoblcyo1_1280.jpg

Like this! I started getting more stylised and wanna practice. For more art of humans see here.

RULES:

1. don't talk about fight club
  2. do not talk about fight club
  3. You get what you get, this may be an elaborate, fully rendered painting, a shitty sketch, or it may be nothing at all. Sorry but not everything gets me inspired.
  4. If you try to hurry me I'll drop your request from the queue. It's free so please be patient :3

REQUEST FORM:

Character:
References: (either appearance description or images) ((non-anime preferred, doesn't work in my style that well))
Their desired expression, pose etc:
Anything else:

Last edited:
:O. You must be an incredible artist if you consider those lazy! That's awesome.

I'll go ahead and drop a couple potential characters in here. Feel free to pick whichever one interests you most! I tend to just dump a bunch of extraneous info for my characters, so take whatever pieces you like, and completely disregard the rest.

Character: Alyssa "Tage" Summers
There's a little bit of a trick in this, because my character (Tage) is a real person, but the character I would love for you to draw is actually her digital avatar for an online virtual reality MMO.

Appearance: This avatar is a Djinni, which is a semi-made up race that are half elf, half exotic. You are free to interpret that however you want, but I imagine they'd have somewhat pointed ears and a more angular face, on principle. Each Djinni has elemental affinities, which affects their color. The primary element is their skin tone, the second is their hair color, and the third is their eye color.

Tage is a Spirit (Opaline) Light (Gold) Void (Purple) Djinni, so her hair would be a warm yellow, her eyes bright purple, and her skin would be mostly pale, with faint traces of color smoothly blended in. She is 5'7", with a medium build. She definitely isn't thin, but nor would she look particularly physically strong. There would be no excess fat on her, and she would have small to medium sized breasts.

Tage's hair is wavy, and reaches down to about her collarbone. It naturally sweeps back, keeping mostly out of her face, but would still be fairly wild. I don't think she has any scars, obvious marks, or tattoos.

References: The closest reference I could find for the Djinni was the set on the far right, in this image.
Her armor: Tage.jpg

Their desired expression, pose etc: Tage is a very outgoing individual, especially in the game, prone to over-exaggerated movement and always smiling. She can be a bit rough sometimes when it comes to expressing herself, but is ultimately a very caring individual. I could totally imagine her in that cheesy anime happy pose where she'd be standing on one leg, with her fingers in a peace sign and a wide grin on her face, or slightly sideways with her feet crossed and hands raised in the air, but I'm definitely not set on any of that.

Anything else: She wears mid-level armor, with chain over her chest, something of a light overcoat, a band around her waist, and tall boots. Best bet for that is to just look at the reference image above. She would have a sword at her waist, a long dagger strapped to her leg, and a few throwing knives.

Character: Amaris
Appearance: Amaris has long, pure white hair, with very little wave or kink to it. Most of the time it remains buried in her hood. She is almost unnaturally attractive, with an alluring, curved figure, and fine features framing lidless, almond shaped eyes. If it wasn't for her white hair and unnaturally pale skin, her facial features would trace back to Korean lineage.
References: Amaris - The Bloodwitch.jpg This is the image that originally inspired Amaris as a character.
Their desired expression, pose etc: Amaris has a very cold personality, and doesn't tend to show a large amount of emotion.
Anything else:Amaris has scars on the inside of both forearms that allow her to draw from her own blood. She wears almost exclusively dark clothes, and always has a hood and a bookbag.

Last edited:
What beautiful characters! These are really excellent, Behelit. It's generous of you to offer sketches for free, too. :,)

If you wouldn't mind doing art of a character from preexisting media, then I would love to see what you'd do with my favorite. Psst, she's the one in my profile picture!

Character: Sumireko Usami

References:
-Regular Position (behold the glory of her cape)
-More dynamic position, with magic stuff going on
As for pose/stature, Sumireko has psychokinetic powers, so a lot of her attacks have to do with flinging large objects at people. From street signs to shopping carts. She comes from the modern era, so probably more stuff like that. Additionally, in her game, Sumireko created something called "Occult Balls" that summoned power from urban legends (y'know, Bloody Mary, the Loch Ness monster, etc.) to fight for her.

So without all the mumbo-jumbo... she's really smug/sure of herself, and she uses creepy magic as seen in the second picture.. If you could incorporate the magic in some way, that would be great! Otherwise her snarky attitude will do just fine.

Other things: If you don't want to do her at all, that's fine, too! I have plenty of characters, she was just the first to come to mind.

Thank you so much for considering. <3

-screams-

These are lazy? Holy wow. I love 'em! I'm having a hard time picking which character I want. -sobs- Is it ok if I post multiple for you to pick from?

Character: [BCOLOR=transparent]Aki Yukimura [/BCOLOR]
References:( He's an albino) , Race: Japanese [BCOLOR=transparent]) Height, 5 feet, weight, 90 lb (he's underweight), eye color extremely watery blue eyes, hair color, white but dyed various rainbow colors, hair length, Down a little bit past his his ear lobes, skin, pale, clunky glasses[/BCOLOR]
Reference for hair style: http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig25/10259880.jpg
Their desired expression, pose etc: He's in a wheelchair do to this disease [BCOLOR=transparent]What are the types of muscular dystrophy? [/BCOLOR]so take reference from the symptoms when drawing him to make it look like he has said disease. Besides that do whatever you want.

Anything else he's a gamer, hacker, and otaku

Ps. You're a flipping amazing artist.

Hi there! I randomly clicked on this because I love art. I can't draw for anything, but I still love it. I looked at your tumblr page under the tag 'my art' and WOW WOW WOW. You're amazing. I love your graphic/blended style. I hope you get a ton of recognition because you just blew me away. I just wanted to say that. Have a good day!

Oh my goodness! She looks so mature and excited! :D That is amazing~~

Do let me know if I can chuck more characters your way at a later date.

Wow, what a gorgeous piece! I love the boots. ...Is it weird I love the boots? I love those boots. <3

FINALLY DONE AHAHAHA save yourself

Character: Basil
References:
2800803_p9u7fJzeC7jVc4f.png

2800799_xeNP43LEopVVM18.png
Their desired expression, pose etc: She tends to be very stoic, but caring. She doesn't smile except super rarely.
Anything else: Have fun! She's actually pretty playful.

Character: Kina
References:
1992895_iUAdWbQbSoPHIeW.jpg
Their desired expression, pose etc: Kina almost always has a smile like she knows something others don't. Action poses are cool for her!
Anything else: If you don't want to draw the very complex and elaborate hairstyle, you can give her a red hair covering. 8D

Character: Crow
References:
Their desired expression, pose etc: He's a smug and horrible bastard, so something like that?
Anything else: He has two main forms. I linked the best ref for each one.

Character: Aspa
References:
1929745_OFzWGcAN9t3AMqL.png

1929763_YtKhESQJxdMra84.png

1929751_TGd8lwBGdXHJVlt.jpg
Their desired expression, pose etc: Another stoic one, but she's an empath, so she feels whatever is near her. Action poses are fantastic for her, but also poses where she's in pain from too much input.
Anything else: Aspa wears a skin-tight suit with a zipper that extends down from her neck, between her legs, and to her tailbone. Over this, she wears steel-toed boots and a long, dark leather duster jacket with forty pockets on the outside and more on the inside.

Character: Elizabeth
References:
2635488_K8ZLQXqr41rH8us.png
Their desired expression, pose etc: Maybe something with her robes on? I don't have pics of them, sadly, but they're floor-length and figure-concealing and THICK. Multiple layers with no gaps. Hood down, please! ♥ If you don't wanna do that, that's fine!
Anything else: She old! If you can make her look fifty or so, that'll be ideal. Her pupils are slitted. If you want, you can include her daughter in cat form.

Character: Poppy
References:
2689667_XHngVGXPaWSmdyn.png
Their desired expression, pose etc: Something flirty?
Anything else: Sometimes she likes to show off her Turkish Angora tail. She's Elizabeth's daughter.

Character: Eric
References:
2224706_FO85mEe3ACE1YKK.png
Their desired expression, pose etc: He's a shy, book-loving sort. Maybe something where he's hiding in a book or blushing?
Anything else: He has a heart-shaped face and his eyes are very, very light brown.

Character: Faida
References:
2192728_Gy7w8qPfDERJzjR.png

2195375_WZ5AJREVSzaq50E.png

2192881_jUOlM9UJcNUCv3b.png
Their desired expression, pose etc: Offering the viewer a hug?
Anything else: She has a long, dark brown duster jacket with LOTS and LOTS of pockets. Her eyes, a little hard to see, are orange. Her outfit is flexible.

Character: Graham
References:
1897652_O0Sy3fxdrdHwKNO.jpg

1972812_7ZZKc17zq2mw10e.png
Their desired expression, pose etc: Something dopey, actiony, or even domestic. He would totally rock an apron. B)
Anything else: If you can, could you draw his fae form? It's not different from the basic form, except that he's growing branches out the back of his head between his hair, and he has four pupils and irises in a clover pattern in each eye. Jacket is preferred, and it should have LOTS of pockets. So many pockets you're sick of pockets.

Character: Hegga
References:
2098053_3vINTKMV6ZMyTMO.png

2118883_CTno8p5uuJ4JX6w.png
Their desired expression, pose etc: Action or maybe she's being vulnerable, or maybe she's flirting with danger?
Anything else: Another character with a jacket of TOO MANY POCKETS. I'm so sorry. She could kill a man with her muscular legs. Motorcycle is optional.

Character: Michael
References:
1933883_orCxQPCNssaO3qO.png

2038774_hPruIGjcCrm74Qc.png
Their desired expression, pose etc: Maybe stepping through a wall shiftily?
Anything else: Another coat of many pockets. This guy sometimes glows and can go through things!

Character: Natalie
References:
1934087_ihTJdKNNozz4xPK.png
Their desired expression, pose etc: Action? Maybe with a gun pointed?
Anything else: You can change her uniform, as long as it looks military and teal. ♥

Character: Seela
References:
1930052_VwuuUCapldGJGWT.png
Their desired expression, pose etc: She's lazy, but she's a swimmer, too. Maybe she's crawling out of a hot tub or pool or something and her lower half is still water?
Anything else: She can become water. Also, long jacket, many pockets. I think this is the last jacket one. xD

Character: Invisible
References:
1849554_yRceu93NxH26B09.jpg
Their desired expression, pose etc: Maybe looking at someone in annoyance from an oversized office chair? Otherwise, just something dreary.
Anything else: BIG BOOBIES. Big, and kinda saggy. The more starved you can make her look, the better. She still has boobies because they used to be even bigger. She wears a black miniskirt that's nearly threadbare, a stained wrap of cloth around her breasts, and a thick, long, and loose coat that's seen better days and better washes. She wears hoop earrings and often wears a headband. She wears a pince-nez that doesn't actually help her see.

Character: Vinnie Smith
References:
1929233_EKvwnxlQGTQL4D7.png

1929243_RZEiVSDXJ3wwABX.png

1929240_As752mKxBBDG77H.png
Their desired expression, pose etc: Panic?? I like panic. That, or excitement. Or he could be stuffing his gob with chocolate or large, green grapes.
Anything else: Yes, that is a lab coat. Normal amount of pockets. The first image is the only accurate goggle reference.

Character: Villaume
References:
2046059_QUEkukQvtYxDjmp.png

2046060_BaBhWiIYko0SYtS.png
Their desired expression, pose etc: Something submissive or hopeful?
Anything else: He's a WIMP. What a loser. Gosh.

@Behelit Oh. My. God. That is amazing! I love the floating cards (and that cape really makes the piece <3).

You really did my favorite character justice. I just... Wow. Thank you so much! ;v;

Character:
Norio

References:
Feel free to deviate from this.
[spoili]

[/spoili]​

Their desired expression, pose etc:
A daring look, as if to say "So, you gonna stop me?"
If possible can be holding lit matches, as if about to set something on fire.

Anything else:
I can't believe you're doing this for free. O.O​

Oh my. Yeah, your art's pretty amazing. Mind if I make a somewhat... unorthodox request?

Character: Cinderglow, the robin redbreast.
References:
[spoili]
450px-Erithacus_rubecula_with_cocked_head.jpg
[/spoili]
Mostly gray all around besides chest and lower face, Cinderglow isn't like any other bird, in that she's a narnian talking animal, making her significantly larger, standing at almost the size of an eagle. Other than that, pretty much the picture.

Their desired expression, pose etc: If possible, wings stretched out, and watchfully staring afar. If that amount of expression is possible to give a bird. If wings out is too much, collapsed is fine.
Anything else: I think the rest covers it.

Reactions: Umbra
Wow! These are awesome! Don't mind if I slip in a few characters myself...
If you're feeling adventurous, I have a centaur character that I would love to see come to life. c:

Character: Neima

References: Centaur. Neima is no delicate creature, she is sturdily built and well muscled from her time as a warrior. Her coat is a dark bay and her hair and tail are a rich ebony. Her long hair is often pulled back in one or more braids. Deep sea green eyes hide behind her long, thick lashes. She has olive tan skin and is roughly 15 hands (5ish feet) at the withers.
I picture her features much like this. http://i.imgur.com/5zsCi9I.jpg

Their desired expression, pose etc: I would love a fighting pose with her, perhaps her charging with weapon(s) raised, really up to you, though. She uses a glaive type polearm mostly, although a sword wouldn't be amiss.

Anything else: Feel free to add armor, battle scars, etc. Whatever you feel would go with it, really.

Character: Matthias

References: Matthias stands at about 5'9" and wishes he were just a bit taller, like most boys do. He's still growing so he may yet obtain his dream height of 6'. Not a bulky guy, Matthias weighs about 145 lbs. Not really a working out type Matthias doesn't have the body builders figure, he's got a little fat on his stomach, but there is a six pack there, you just have to search for it a little. The standout feature that Matthias possesses would be his flaming red hair. This shock of curls has a lot of girls swooning, or that's what he likes to think. He rarely combs these locks of curls, usually opting for a little go through with his fingers and a little gel, leaving his hair free and wild for the most part. To go right along with the red hair, he has bright green eyes with flecks of blue in them. As you would expect of a redhead, Matthias's skin tone is on the paler side, though not as pale as most redheads you see. He doesn't have to constantly hide from the sun for fear of burning to death.
When not sporting his Hogwarts uniform, Matthias can be found wearing jeans and a (usually) graphic t-shirt, with a jacket or sweater thrown over it with sneakers for footwear.
Image referance, http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w592/buttercupsugar10/Hogwarts New Generation/matthias02-Recovered-Recoveredsized 600_zpsuyt6tlcl.png

Their desired expression, pose etc: Some laid back I-give-no-shits kind of pose, he's a cocky son of a b. Other than that... Whatever you want.

Anything else: Did I mention that his hair is curly? XD

Character: Amarie

References: Amarie is about the average height for a 15 year old girl, standing at approximately 5ft 4in. Lean and lithely built, Amarie has a fit body and is stronger than most would think. She has blonde hair that reaches just past her shoulder blades. Her eyes are a mysterious grey-green-blue color and are constantly changing their shade, almost as if the ocean were in her eyes. She has a small nose that is slightly up turned, and her face is narrower with high cheek bones.
When not in school uniform, Amarie dresses in what she feels comfortable in, which is usually jeans and a tee-shirt, or sweatshirt, depending on the weather. She does like to dress a little nicer every now and then, though.
Image references, http://orig13.deviantart.net/32e7/f/2012/166/1/b/1b95fa3920fdd3ca70c78b08970e5935-d53n0s6.png and http://s15.postimg.org/l8dpt4nkr/am02.jpg

Their desired expression, pose etc: If it would be at all possible, I would looove to have her with her otter, Joki[/spoili]. Maybe her holding him? Or even better, crouched down nose to nose, her position like the bottom one in this image, with him opposite of her.

Love your style, it's just beautiful, hope our measly offerings spark a creative nerve in you yet. ;)
[/hr][/hr][/hr]

Reactions: Behelit