Tokyo Ghoul: Two Worlds (AU - OOC - INFORMATION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Akashi oh man Hajime is going to have so much beef with Taiki and his slacker attitude.

Extra:
- Keigo is a family man, has a wife and two daughters
- Besides being out there in the field, he also trains younger Investigators
- He frequently visits a certain restaurant to eat the burgers he enjoys alot; Slurger's Burger & Grill.
- He is also highly regarded throughout CCG, being one of the few SC Investigators.​

A family man?! Tsk, that wouldn't stop Fujiko from flirting with him! She'll even make your wife jealous xD

@Akashi oh man Hajime is going to have so much beef with Taiki and his slacker attitude.
Indeed. I am looking forward to that.. It's going to be fun.

A family man?! Tsk, that wouldn't stop Fujiko from flirting with him! She'll even make your wife jealous xD
Hahaha... I wouldn't want it otherwise..

@Everybody - I will be handing out ranks to the Investigators today, or right now as we speak.

Wow. I wasn't getting alerts for this. When did this suddenly get interest.

@The Bus Driver - Your Investigator is a Rank 2 Investigator. Add that to your CS please.

@DANAsaur - Your Investigator is a Rank 1 Investigator. You can add that to the CS.

@FrostedCamel - Your Investigator is also a Rank 1 Investigator.

If anyone has anything against the ranks I've given them. Please let me know. I don't bite. We can probably work something else out if you're not satisfied.

yush okay
i will go type that in before my glasses slide off my face

If anyone has anything against the ranks I've given them. Please let me know. I don't bite. We can probably work something else out if you're not satisfied.
Now isn't it ascending, as in 3rd class is lower than 1st Class?
Er Rank

Just a question it confused me a littles

Now isn't it ascending, as in 3rd class is lower than 1st Class?
Er Rank

Just a question it confused me a littles
Rank 3 is the lowest. Rank 2 is usually what an Investigator starts as. Rank 1 is one notch down from a First Class Investigator and so on.

Rank 3 is the lowest. Rank 2 is usually what an Investigator starts as. Rank 1 is one notch down from a First Class Investigator and so on.
Alright that's what I thought thanks

I also plan on giving all the ghouls their ratings. Since that is how they are ranked among the CCG etc. Their threat level and the likes.

As for me personally. I will make another Investigator and the Ghoul-leader of Kuragari Ishi.

I believe we have enough people on all sides for this to roll. The roster still needs to be updated. Hopefully Zero will get to that asap. And I'll get to the IC bit.

Another thing I need to mention right now before the RP actually starts is that. Everyone who is under Iblis Fleur. Please refer to Zero if you have questions on what to do and so on. And as for Kuragari Ishi. Just talk to me and we'll have fun..

CCG... Ask both me and Zero.

This is just so your character doesn't get stuck later in the RP and such.

One last thing... Having more Investigators would also be nice.

Edit: Forgot to mention that non-affiliated Ghouls can just PM me or Zero.

Oooh. Rank for Ghouls :D

Glad to see you all didn't disappear. And interested to see the Ghoul ranks. May make an investigator, things are fairly heavy ghoul

Reactions: Akashi
Might make an investigator. Figured you'd take the baddies Aki lol

Always happy to have more Investigators

Appearance:
khGCCJa.jpg

Does attempt to look somewhat presentable while on the job, though what she considers on the job can be rather... arguable. Feels suits are too restrictive for combat though, refuses to wear them. Is only 5'2".

Name: Yui Sonoto

Race: Human

Affiliation: CCG

Likes: Alcohol in any form; Partying; Killing Ghouls; Guns; Hunting Ghouls; Senseless fighting; Getting out and about.
Dislikes: Working in the office; Ghouls; Stuck-up coworkers; Animals in general; Being sober.

Weaknesses: Lack of Alcohol; Long Ranged Combat; Teamwork in general.

Quinque: Openly carries a katana-shaped quinque with a solid black color made from a Bikaku in a sheath slung on her back. Somewhat notable in that there's nothing special about her quinque, forcing Yui to rely almost entirely on her skill at fighting. Besides her quinque, Yui also carries a Smith & Wesson Model 625 .45 revolver holstered on her hip for dealing with ghouls and anything else at medium ranges. Possesses an almost ghoul-level of agility when fighting, something that was initially, and sometimes still is, looked at with suspicion when she joined the CCG.

Personality: A perpetual drunk who practically runs on alcohol, Yui almost always has a bottle somewhere on her or nearby. Years of failure and lost partners has imbued a deep sense of no longer giving a fuck in the woman, who does as she pleases when she pleases. It is difficult to tell if she is suffering from depression or just a pessimist. Also has a tendency to drown herself in parties.

History: Born from an English father and Japanese mother, Yui was immediately ostracized to an extent as a "half" Japanese. Despite having a stable home life for her childhood, Yui rebelled hard against society, delving deep into its underworld. Metal music, drugs, sex, you name it, she probably did it. It was in this underworld that Yui came into contact with the Ghouls and first witnessed one of them attacking and consuming one of her 'friends'. It was this experience that drove her somewhat away from the seedier elements and life, and to pursue a path to killing these freaks that lived among humans.

Unfortunately, Yui failed to become much of an investigator. She has a long track record of losing partners as well as a record of insubordination. The one thing the woman has going for her is her almost unnatural skill in combat, claiming numerous Ghoul kills despite constantly losing coworkers at the same time.

Extra: Has numerous nicknames in the organization, most of them involving her god-like ability to get others killed or somehow surviving fights with terrible odds.

Last edited:
Appearance:
khGCCJa.jpg

Does attempt to look somewhat presentable while on the job, though what she considers on the job can be rather... arguable. Feels suits are too restrictive for combat though, refuses to wear them. Is only 5'2".

Name: Yui Sonoto

Race: Human

Affiliation: CCG

Likes: Alcohol in any form; Partying; Killing Ghouls; Guns; Hunting Ghouls; Senseless fighting; Getting out and about.
Dislikes: Working in the office; Ghouls; Stuck-up coworkers; Animals in general; Being sober.

Weaknesses: Lack of Alcohol; Long Ranged Combat; Teamwork in general.

Quinque: Openly carries a katana-shaped quinque with a solid black color made from a Bikaku in a sheath slung on her back. Somewhat notable in that there's nothing special about her quinque, forcing Yui to rely almost entirely on her skill at fighting. Besides her quinque, Yui also carries a Smith & Wesson Model 625 .45 revolver holstered on her hip for dealing with ghouls and anything else at medium ranges. Possesses an almost ghoul-level of agility when fighting, something that was initially, and sometimes still is, looked at with suspicion when she joined the CCG.

Personality: A perpetual drunk who practically runs on alcohol, Yui almost always has a bottle somewhere on her or nearby. Years of failure and lost partners has imbued a deep sense of no longer giving a fuck in the woman, who does as she pleases when she pleases. It is difficult to tell if she is suffering from depression or just a pessimist. Also has a tendency to drown herself in parties.

History: Born from an English father and Japanese mother, Yui was immediately ostracized to an extent as a "half" Japanese. Despite having a stable home life for her childhood, Yui rebelled hard against society, delving deep into its underworld. Metal music, drugs, sex, you name it, she probably did it. It was in this underworld that Yui came into contact with the Ghouls and first witnessed one of them attacking and consuming one of her 'friends'. It was this experience that drove her somewhat away from the seedier elements and life, and to pursue a path to killing these freaks that lived among humans.

Unfortunately, Yui failed to become much of an investigator. She has a long track record of losing partners as well as a record of insubordination. The one thing the woman has going for her is her almost unnatural skill in combat, claiming numerous Ghoul kills despite constantly losing coworkers at the same time.

Extra: Has numerous nicknames in the organization, most of them involving her god-like ability to get others killed or somehow surviving fights with terrible odds.
This character is very interesting. And judging by the history, she seems like someone who gets results but ends up not cooperating with her team/partners and so they end up dying or losing a limb or two, making them unable to fight for CCG. That's why, I've decided to give your character the rank of a First Class, but with a twist, which I assume you won't be surprised by.

In other words, she is on probation. Meaning, she is a First Class on the brink of getting demoted to Rank 1. Another thing. I would also say that her reputation, the bad part is known throughout the CCG. Also I may end up doing more like put her in a CCG prison because of her reckless-ness, and the fact that results in the end are worse if everyone on her team, ends up being incapacitated.

I find the character interesting as well, so we've come up in agreement for the rank. Hopefully you won't mind this much, @Ascendant ?

In other words, I'm working on the roster as we speak.

Prison may be a biiiiit much though *sweating somewhat*. The Rank isn't particularly unexpected though.

Status
Not open for further replies.