Tokyo Ghoul: Two Worlds (AU - OOC - INFORMATION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a shame to hear, though it's nice to see you're joining us. I've been wanting to see more of how you RP some more.. I forget, are you still in that CoC one? haven't seen a thing involving it in a while, unless that was just Zone-tan's/Abyssal-Knight's doing because of real life being so busy. (Which is understandable, I'm being SLAMMED with work hours the past two weeks. Who knows what for next week, probably similar)

That's a shame to hear, though it's nice to see you're joining us. I've been wanting to see more of how you RP some more.. I forget, are you still in that CoC one? haven't seen a thing involving it in a while, unless that was just Zone-tan's/Abyssal-Knight's doing because of real life being so busy. (Which is understandable, I'm being SLAMMED with work hours the past two weeks. Who knows what for next week, probably similar)
I'm glad you're interested in me in that regard~ Yes, I'm still in the CoC rp it's just that being a senior in high school means everything must be thrown at me at the end of the school year. They really want everyone to graduate so.... =w="

Hrm.. Graduation should be soon no? For me back in 2011 my school year ended around now, maybe five days ago in regards to calender date. Sure, there was the grad ceremony on June 2nd, but otherwise school was 'over' then.

Anyways, I know how hectic that shit was, wish you luck in dealing with it and keep your sanity. It was pretty intense for me too haha..

Woah, a nicer Tokyo Ghoul RP... If possible, I would like to shamelessly copy paste my Investigator from the NY Ghoul to here, I don't like the direction of that RP at all and this seems more like what I had wanted originally.

Woah, a nicer Tokyo Ghoul RP... If possible, I would like to shamelessly copy paste my Investigator from the NY Ghoul to here, I don't like the direction of that RP at all and this seems more like what I had wanted originally.
Indeed. Well this one has an actual plot laid out for people and so on. You are allowed to make more than one character. And this RP won't be random at most times. At least thats what we the GMs have planned. I wouldn't mind you actually using your character from the other RP but I would prefer you used our Investigator sheet, plus the setting is in Tokyo like in the anime/manga. So perhaps you want to change your Investigator's name as well. Give us as much more indept information regarding the character this time.

Or you can just make an entire new Investigator for this RP. It is honestly up to you. I personally prefer this option. Let's you work with a character from scratch.

I was actually wondering how that one was actually going.. Though I'd say feel free with your investigator, I see no issue in that.

Overall, I think we've reached a suitable quota to get this started, don't you think Akashi?

Indeed. Well this one has an actual plot laid out for people and so on. You are allowed to make more than one character. And this RP won't be random at most times. At least thats what we the GMs have planned. I wouldn't mind you actually using your character from the other RP but I would prefer you used our Investigator sheet, plus the setting is in Tokyo like in the anime/manga. So perhaps you want to change your Investigator's name as well. Give us as much more indept information regarding the character this time.

Or you can just make an entire new Investigator for this RP. It is honestly up to you. I personally prefer this option. Let's you work with a character from scratch.
I meant keep the same general character but make it fit here, I'm out at the moment but when I get home I'll start working on it

Feel free to take your time @FrostedCamel

Also, I find your avatar amusing. What's it from anyways? Kind of looks like a 90s-early 2000s anime.

tumblr_n4tjhvAQpl1r60zuio1_500.gif
Name:
Hikari Kotomae

Race:
Ghoul

Floral shop helper
Affiliation:
Iblis Fleur

Ghoul Mask
:
2014-Brand-font-b-Animal-b-font-font-b-Mask-b-font-Cute-fox-font-b.jpg

Animals
Pulling pranks
Flowers
Free running
Theme/water parks
Iblis Fleur Staff
Nighttime

Dislikes:
Meanies
Doves
Most bugs/snakes
Human food
Sitting still
Getting in trouble
Sleeping
Death

Anime-anime-gif-Black-Bullet-aihara-enju-1250630.gif
Weaknesses:
Baby animals
Getting her way
Her friends
Low fighting skill
Her hunger
Her bedtime
Binkaku
Adults

Kagune:
Hikari has Rinkakou Kagune but she's very inexperienced with it thus she can only create 2 at max. It starts off a light purple at her spine then fades to a watermelon red toward the middle and finally ends with a white tip that resembles a fox tail. The tips can shift to dozens of mini spikes sharp as a razor, similar to a patch of needles.

Personality:
Trouble. That word pretty much explains Hikari. Okay maybe not totally, but she does tend to enjoy causing trouble for others. As long as its innocent fun (aka putting notes on the Iblis Fleur staff's backs like "Baka here" or "A kiss for coffee"). But when shes not acting out the red head is actually a really sweet, albeit stubborn, girl that also enjoys helping others.
tumblr_n56jqz1RMS1rx7u0wo1_500.gif
History:

Hikari was born into an average Ghoul family that lived rather peacefully, or so she thought. She lived in this naive bliss until she found out the truth at the age of 8. The reason her parents were always gone and she was constantly left with the local Florist. Was because they were members of the infamous Kuragiri Ishi that specialized in killing Doves along with hundreds of innocents. Hikari was horrified to learn this, she never knew just who her parents really were.

They asked, or rather ordered Hikari, their own daughter, to join their "cause". But unlike her parents. The spunky red head didn't have the heart to kill anyone, let alone an innocent. So she adamantly refused and when they tried to take her by force she ran away to Iblis Fleur. They took her in and refused to give her up to the two. Disgusted with their "pathetic spawn" They abandoned her there and shes been under the care of Iblis and the Floral shop owner, Hanako, since.

Extra:
She hates going to bed
She loves flowers

tumblr_n4g8rzB0yU1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Patchouli.KnowledgeRESIZED.600.1415431.jpg large (2)RESIZED.jpg
Solus Ryuukage
"The Seeker"

Race:
Ghoul

Works at the library/bookstore
Exchanges information to anyone in return for more info

Affiliation:
None

B

Ghoul Mask:
great_purple_dragon_mask_by_merimask-d64j6m5.jpg

Books, reading, learning knew things, rain, quiet places, reptiles, winter, evenings/night, scaly animals, fish
Dislikes:
Noisy places/people (basically anything that makes too much noise), social gatherings, interacting with people, school, mornings, humans

Weaknesses:
Lack of sleep from staying up all night, loud noises, books, being put on the spot, physical activities

Kagune:
Solus' Bikaku takes the form of a dragon like tail. The top of her tail starts off black and gradually fades out into a dark violet to lilac at the tip of her tail. On the top of her tail are several spikes while at the end of her tail has larger spikes that stick out on the sides.

Personality:
Solus is sensitive to sound and because of that she tends not to speak in sharp or loud tones, making her voice very soft and quiet. Her sensitive hearing also allows her to hear things (whispers/faint sounds) from a range that lets her gain info (rumors/gossip) being passed around. With her lack of interaction and avoidance of people, she is unable to understand how to sympathize with people and instead speaks bluntly without thinking about how people will take it. This makes people assume she is a cold and heartless person when she actually just doesn't know how to express her concern in way that makes her sound genuine. She also has some sort of dislike towards humans because of her past which is why she avoids being around them and prefers to be in solitude.
History:
Solus lived normally having no problem blending into the humans with her mother and twin brother(Solux) since her father died from a disease. Until one incident that had to do with some humans at school who provoked her brother and caused him to kill them out of anger. Because he couldn't control himself and also because he didn't leave the scene, he was unable to escape from the CCG that caught him and was killed. This caused Solus to hate humans and the CCG for her brother's cause of death, although it currently died down to a dislike she still has not forgiven them. After that incident, her mother decided to leave whereas Solus insisted to stay in Japan. Her mother's current whereabouts are unknown and she now lives alone.

Extra:
Solus has a pet lizard that usually chills on her shoulder(sometimes behind her neck under her hair) or on top of her head and a pet snake that is inside her sleeve wrapped around her left arm.
Solus only speaks about info she has heard in exchange for more info. The sources of her information are anonymous and she is well known for her assured privacy of the client.

Last edited:
Goodie.. More people. Interest for this RP has suddenly risen. Going to talk a few things over with Zero before I fix an IC.

I'll also have your character reviewed and accepted within 24 hours. The ones that haven't been accepted yet.

Appearance:
Hayama.Rei.full.1702259.jpg

Name:
Kobayashi Taiki

Race:
Human

Affiliation: CCG

Dogs | Confined Spaces | Relaxing | Good Books

Dislikes: Cats | Open Areas | Paperwork | Bad Books

Weaknesses:
Ukaku | Ranged Combat | Dried Fruits

Quinque:
Taiki uses 48 mass produced quinque shaped as daggers (They retain the deep purple-black of most quinque not the sliver depicted) known as "Nanashi" as his weapon of choice and he stores them under his suit coat. They can be used at both close and medium range as he possesses great skill at aiming the knives when thrown. Since he carries them under his suit coat and not a suitcase it is harder for Ghouls to figure out he is a Dove.

Personality:
Lazy and slacking, he tends to be found procrastinating on paper work or simply walking the streets of the city when permitted. He is unorganized and doesn't enjoy being the focal point of any attention, unless that attention is coming from a ghoul and they are in a fight. He enjoys talking to others and making small talk, but otherwise does not get very close to people.

History:
<Papers being shuffled>
<Writing utensil clacks to floor>
"Damnit...." <Seven second pause> "Alright then lets get to it, my name is Nakashima Kenta, assistant to the supervisor of the Human Resources at the CCG. Uhm... Today I'll be reviewing an application to the Ghoul Investigator Training Academy."
<Papers moving>
"Applicants name is Kobayashi Taiki, 'Small Forest, Large Radiance' interesting. Applicant is 18 years old, attended Mizuho Nōgei High School in Mizuho, Nishitama District, Tokyo. Ranked 127 out of 203, below average standards.... Captain of the boxing team, excelled in most school matches. Grades are acceptable, athleticism is Taiki's strong point then. His reasoning for applying is somewhere along the lines of 'Trapped at home' and 'Wanting to do something more' those are his words for the record."
<Binder opens in background>
"Born to a Kobayashi Ichio and Kobayashi Haruna in the Nishitama district. Kobayashi Ichio worked as a businessman for eight years before being let go, Kobayashi Haruna has been a nurse for seventeen years. Interesting a family as smart as his would allow Taiki to slack so much in grades."
<Pencil writing on paper>
"As it stands, Kobayashi Taiki is being flagged for the waiting list for the Ghoul Investigator Training Academy.. His grades are below standards but he makes up for it in athletics, still admittance can not be allowed at this time."
<Binder closing, recording seemingly ends>

<Recording begins, Binder thuds onto desk>
"Four friends from the 14th ward were killed in a questionable car accident earlier in the week... Bus versus sedan... Gruesome stuff, still looking for the bus driver apparently. Three of them held seats for next years Academy class. So three of the waiting list applicants just got lucky. The names are Yumi Miharu, Saruwatari Chiaki, and Kobayashi Taiki. Letters will be sent to their residences shortly." <Recording Ends>

Extra:
Since the history was getting absurdly long I'll apologize and summarize the rest here:​
  • Taiki was in the bottom of his class when it came to grades.​
  • However, during combat training he shined, the fourth best fighter in his class and the only to excel in the use of the mass produced dagger Quinque, aptly named "Nanashi".​
  • Taiki has been out of the Academy for three years now, and yet is still a Second Class Investigator due to his lack of a sense of duty (Specifically to paper work) and his general laziness in showing up to work on time, or even at all on certain occasions.​
  • However his combat capability is on the higher side and he has been deemed too valuable to simply fire. As such he has not been promoted to a First Class Investigator and instead has had his pay cut on three occasions, and was even demoted to a Third Class Investigator two years after leaving the Academy.​

I'm rather happy with how this one came out.
*Freaking out on the inside waiting to get excepted*

Edited this a bit find it @The Bus Driver

Last edited:
Appearance:
Hayama.Rei.full.1702259.jpg

Name:
Kobayashi Taiki

Race:
Human

Affiliation: CCG

Dogs | Confined Spaces | Relaxing | Good Books

Dislikes: Cats | Open Areas | Paperwork | Bad Books

Weaknesses:
Ukaku | Ranged Combat | Dried Fruits

Quinque:
Taiki uses 48 mass produced quinque shaped as daggers (They retain the deep purple-black of most quinque not the sliver depicted) known as "Nanashi" as his weapon of choice and he stores them under his suit coat. They can be used at both close and medium range as he possesses great skill at aiming the knives when thrown. Since he carries them under his suit coat and not a suitcase it is harder for Ghouls to figure out he is a Dove.

Personality:
Lazy and slacking, he tends to be found procrastinating on paper work or simply walking the streets of the city when permitted. He is unorganized and doesn't enjoy being the focal point of any attention, unless that attention is coming from a ghoul and they are in a fight. He enjoys talking to others and making small talk, but otherwise does not get very close to people.

History:
<Papers being shuffled>
<Writing utensil clacks to floor>
"Damnit...." <Seven second pause> "Alright then lets get to it, my name is Nakashima Kenta, assistant to the supervisor of the Human Resources at the CCG. Uhm... Today I'll be reviewing an application to the Ghoul Investigator Training Academy."
<Papers moving>
"Applicants name is Kobayashi Taiki, 'Small Forest, Large Radiance' interesting. Applicant is 18 years old, attended Mizuho Nōgei High School in Mizuho, Nishitama District, Tokyo. Ranked 127 out of 203, below average standards.... Captain of the boxing team, excelled in most school matches. Grades are acceptable, athleticism is Taiki's strong point then. His reasoning for applying is somewhere along the lines of 'Trapped at home' and 'Wanting to do something more' those are his words for the record."
<Binder opens in background>
"Born to a Kobayashi Ichio and Kobayashi Haruna in the Nishitama district. Kobayashi Ichio worked as a businessman for eight years before being let go, Kobayashi Haruna has been a nurse for seventeen years. Interesting a family as smart as his would allow Taiki to slack so much in grades."
<Pencil writing on paper>
"As it stands, Kobayashi Taiki is being flagged for the waiting list for the Ghoul Investigator Training Academy.. His grades are below standards but he makes up for it in athletics, still admittance can not be allowed at this time."
<Binder closing, recording seemingly ends>

<Recording begins, Binder thuds onto desk>
"Four friends from the 14th ward were killed in a questionable car accident earlier in the week, three of them held seats for next years Academy class. So three of the waiting list applicants just got lucky. The names are Yumi Miharu, Saruwatari Chiaki, and Kobayashi Taiki. Letters will be sent to their residences shortly." <Recording Ends>

Extra:
Since the history was getting absurdly long I'll apologize and summarize the rest here:​
  • Taiki was in the bottom of his class when it came to grades.​
  • However, during combat training he shined, the fourth best fighter in his class and the only to excel in the use of the mass produced dagger Quinque, aptly named "Nanashi".​
  • Taiki has been out of the Academy for three years now, and yet is still a Second Class Investigator due to his lack of a sense of duty (Specifically to paper work) and his general laziness in showing up to work on time, or even at all on certain occasions.​
  • However his combat capability is on the higher side and he has been deemed too valuable to simply fire. As such he has not been promoted to a First Class Investigator and instead has had his pay cut on three occasions, and was even demoted to a Third Class Investigator two years after leaving the Academy.​

I'm rather happy with how this one came out.
Alright.. Just wanted to let you know that I'll choose what rank your Investigator is, but judging by the story, it seems about right where you wanted him to end up. Anyhow, I'll give my final answer within 24 hours. Just like with the other CS'. Your character however, is technically accepted.

Accepted you mean? hehehe... Love what you did with the history, haven't seen that done before, great perspective. Everything looks good to me but I'm uncertain on a particular matter (That being ranks for ghouls and the CCG alike) which I believe Akashi will be mentioning something on this soon enough. Aside from that and a few things that will likely come up eventually, it is otherwise accepted by me. Now we just need to see what Akashi thinks :P

Edit: Oh hey, Akashi sniped that before I posted... Okay then.

Alright.. Just wanted to let you know that I'll choose what rank your Investigator is, but judging by the story, it seems about right where you wanted him to end up. Anyhow, I'll give my final answer within 24 hours. Just like with the other CS'. Your character however, is technically accepted.
My bad, was going by the Wiki with the ranks:
Graduates begin their career as Rank 2 Investigators
But yeah, do your think Mr. GM.

Accepted you mean? hehehe... Love what you did with the history, haven't seen that done before, great perspective. Everything looks good to me but I'm uncertain on a particular matter (That being ranks for ghouls and the CCG alike) which I believe Akashi will be mentioning something on this soon enough. Aside from that and a few things that will likely come up eventually, it is otherwise accepted by me. Now we just need to see what Akashi thinks :P

Edit: Oh hey, Akashi sniped that before I posted... Okay then.
It was really hard to see for me as well, can't believe I did that

Yay more people!

Ahh I'm watching TG A and it's frustrating! *rolls around like a kid*

I'm more curious if there's going to be a third season any time soon for the show. I know the manga is so much further (And that the anime derails from it somewhere along the line) but I'm more of a watcher, not a reader when it comes to anime. Sure, I'll read some that aren't anime at all but if I start anime, I stay anime.

I'm more curious if there's going to be a third season any time soon for the show. I know the manga is so much further (And that the anime derails from it somewhere along the line) but I'm more of a watcher, not a reader when it comes to anime. Sure, I'll read some that aren't anime at all but if I start anime, I stay anime.
The anime derails from it the moment Radical A begins if that puts things into perspective for you.

Appearance
BuYSjyC.jpg

Has a height of 5'10". Typically wears extremely casual clothing such as displayed.

Name: Roger "Spider Rider" Burns
Race: Ghoul
Rating: A+
Affiliation: None

Ghoul Mask
feCEzfD.jpg

The goggles are significantly darker to hide both his eye color and the helmet also hides his hair color while providing some protection against damage to his head. Roger sees helmets as being more practical, though obviously bulkier to carry around. People don't ask questions though considering his motorcycle is his chief method of transportation.

Likes: Cute women; Corgis; adventures; hunting, killing, and eating criminals; long walks on the beach; romantic dinners; movies; defending the weak; fistfights without kagune.

Dislikes: The idea of being buried alive; having responsibility; addiction; drowning; overly cocky douchebags; gangster wannabes; remaining in one area for too long; developing too many entangling relationships.

Weaknesses: Bikaku; Cute women; Those in need; Impatience; Inability to swim.

Kagune: Of the Rinkaku type, is rather unusual in that he can produce up to eight golden tentacles at one time, though these are rather slim when at their maximum number. This ability to produce eight tentacles combined with his tendency to ride motorcycles has given Roger the nickname "Spider Rider."

Roger's fighting style is extremely fast-paced and fluid, weaving across the battlefield and closing in on his enemies quickly. He performs best when fighting one-on-one and with the element of surprise, preferring to end the battle quickly with precision strikes hidden among the strikes from the rest of his tentacles meant to misdirect the enemy. However, he lacks the stamina to maintain his eight-pronged offensive for long periods of time, forcing him to retreat after dueling for too long or fuse his tentacles as necessary.

The foreign Ghoul is also notable in that he will often make use of human weapons such as knives.

Personality: A surprisingly caring and self-conscious Ghoul, Roger displays an unusual amount of kindness towards anyone, even CCG Investigators, preferring not to fight them whenever possible. A significant guilt weighs on his mind about the fact that he is a Ghoul, but he tries to ignore this by consuming criminals and other less savory elements of society. When people need help he finds it incredibly hard to refuse them, something that could get him in trouble. Is somewhat unusual in that he has loved both Humans and Ghouls, though that isn't out of line with the rest of his personality.

History: Roger was born in Houston, Texas to an impoverished pair of Ghouls. His father hated and consumed humans whenever possible, resulting in the man leading a brutal and short life, whereas his mother taught a young Roger to value the lives of those who do good in this world. Orphaned at the age of twelve when his mother was killed by a pair of Investigators, Roger swallowed his anger and desire for vengeance, setting out on the road. Traveling throughout the world, he finally ended up in Japan a few years ago and decided to stick around a little while longer as he discovered a love for the country.

Extra: Burns wears a cherished cross around his neck despite not being religious, a gift from his deceased mother. He will occasionally grip it when consumed with thought or emotion, recalling his past.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.