'This Wasn't What I Wanted!' OOC

E

EquinoxSol

Original poster
THIS IS A PRIVATE RP. IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE FOUR I HAVE MESSAGED, DO NOT POST HERE OR IN THE IC. PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BE CONSIDERED BEING LET IN.
Same rules as last time, everyone, but if you need a refresher, here they are:​
  1. Cursing is fine
  2. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE-LINERS
  3. Keep to the genre. I don't want to be seeing any vampires/werewolves/magic
  4. If you know some things about coding, you'll understand some of the terms I use. If you don't know what I'm saying in a post, ask me and I'll be happy to explain ^^
  5. Characters are to be ages 16+
  6. Romance is fine
  7. Please try to take it seriously, but have good, unique characters.
I posted this in the sci-fi section because it is technically a sci-fi setting. It is based in the future, maybe a hundred years ahead of us. It isn't technically dystopian, but it is a totalitarian government-style rp, so it's a dystopia-covered-by-utopia thing.

Some things about the world:

• Every citizen is required to have a government-issued ID in order to get a job, buy a house, access their bank account, etc.
  • Citizens are not allowed to leave the city they were born in unless the government gives them explicit instructions to do so.
  • As of now, many of the citizens are rising against the government, and those they catch are rumored to never be seen again. Rory and the rest of the group are considered criminals in that they have even gone to the riot. If they aren't caught for that, they would be arrested for being an organization dedicated to disrupting government work through the use of computers (and Rory's piracy habit).
  • Most citizens use a tablet in order to read. Books are a rarity now, and only a few elderly people actually still read from paper.
  • Flying cars are NOT available to the common people yet, but technology has gotten a lot better.
  • The government uses a very subtle use of the totalitarian style. If you didn't know about it in the first place, you wouldn't know that they were controlling everything you do.
IC--http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/this-wasnt-what-i-wanted.28769/

You can post a character sheet if you want, but it isn't mandatory. I have big ideas for the future posts, so let's not let this one die out!

ok.. i may post like once every a at the minimum if possible ill post more... i will be using my cell phone most of the time so i wont exactly now how much im typing ..

Osu, sorry for the delay I've been swamped with school but now that I'm done, I'll be good until I start college.

So I decided to move the plot a little, and I'm excited to see how everyone's characters react to it ^^

Also, I'll be traveling tomorrow night, so I might not be on tomorrow.

Sounds good. I'm anticipating it.

Just a head up, everyone, I'm also going to introduce Marcus soon. If anyone wants to play him, pm me, and we can discuss his character and how I want him to interact with the plot :D