Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
OOCxDice RollsxCharacter Index X Roleplay Info x Sign-Ups X Roleplay Thread

UPDATE! READ PLEASE:
19/09/18

Hi guyyyss.

So the site fixed some of the BCC code so I'm starting to clean some stuff up. So expect some changes and stuff to start.

What I'd like to see from you guys: I little more OOC interaction and planing with what you want to happen in the game. I'm going to post this weekend with a story moving action (23/09/18). It will be a small time skip, as I will change it to night as your group may arrive to the outskirts of our new area.

If you have any suggestions, I'm more then willing to hear them out!

Thank you everyone for all your suggests and stuff the last few days. You guys rock >.<!

Last edited:
Still not a fan of wanting a discord as this is fine for communication. But if we want to reopen the discord vote, we can. but I'd need EVERYONE to be on bored with it.

I was thinking that, but I felt like it might have people feel a little jipped about rolling for themselves.

There is a 30% chance atm that I may remove the system entirely

@Tiger Dragon I kinda liked the dice rolling part tbh. If we do keep it though, I agree with @Cabob7 that having you roll for us will probably be the fairest thing to do without completely moving to a new site.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
So, there is ONE things I could do, but it basically relies on the honor system.

This site is called Random.org. Its a random number generator basically.

So you fill it out: Min 1, Max 20. Then hit Generate.

Wala, you got your number. But I would be counting on you guys to tell the truth instead of cheese it because it can be more fun that way. Failure often can open more doors then close. But I could do it for you guys too, if you prefer.

But like I said, I just don't want to take the fun out of you guys rolling your own numbers. Really I'm running the roleplay for others fun.

Reactions: jeshem
I mean, I'm down for whatever works. I mean, I could literally record myself rolling like 3d30s anytime I wanted to do anything and find some way to show Tiger my evidence. I have a whole chest full of dice from when my dad used to play D&D.

Reactions: Astroblaze
Uuugh, I have sooo much dice. I haven't played D&D in so long. I lost my group when I moved to Australia. I've been oogling this set of dice. I always wanted a nice metal set.

But real talk, I don't want to force you guys to take a Screen Shot for every roll just to show me evidence. Thats just obnoxious to copy pasta all the time. That's why I rather just implement the trust factor there.

Maybe we need discord now.
Discord would be easier for me given that I'm frequently on Discord but rarely on Iwaku. Also notifications are way quicker and easier.

Or we say we're rolling for something and tiger rolls for us? A couple ideas.
Or roll on a website and screenshot results. A friend of mine introduced me to a good one when I was setting up to play DnD.

• OMG
@Illumi -- I've posted you in. basically, to save everyone from explaining everything to your character again, I've had Ione pretty much psychically put everything that happened in the roleplay into your characters mind.

You're replacing Player 2.

@Illumi -- I've posted you in. basically, to save everyone from explaining everything to your character again, I've had Ione pretty much psychically put everything that happened in the roleplay into your characters mind.
Oh no, poor guy XD

• According to Plan
btw guys for those of you who are using it I've updated my post template since my initial code mostly doesn't work anymore

Code:
[div=float: right; padding: 0px 0px 15px 15px;][div=width: 150px; height: 200px; border: 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.7); background-image: url(FACECLAIM LINK); background-position: center; background-size: 110%; color: rgba(0,0,0,0);]SHORTNAME[/div][/div][size=5][b][url=CS LINK][color=#COLOR]NAME[/color][/url][/b][/size]
DATE | TIME | LOCATION
[hr="border: 1px solid"][/hr]INTERACTIONS
[i]MENTIONS[/i]

ROLEPLAY TEXT HERE

You'll probably need to alter background-position and background-size to accomodate images
@Tiger Dragon since the image spot is for faceclaims and not really intended for backgrounds I could make you a separate one that would work better with the image you have for the Ruins and such if you'd like

You'll probably need to alter background-position and background-size to accomodate images
@Tiger Dragon since the image spot is for faceclaims and not really intended for backgrounds I could make you a separate one that would work better with the image you have for the Ruins and such if you'd like

Sure! Im actically pretty terrible at that kind of stuff, so the help would be appreciated. =]

I also like how everybody is just ignoring the fact that Aaron just ate a piece of a roasted demon bird

Actually, no. I was just waiting to figure out what to do about dice rolls before I said to you: please roll a Constitution check. =P

Good thing dice are in fact back. Get to that constitution checking!

Throw Dice.png
SHIT GUIDE ON HOW TO ROLL DICE

1) Post your reply first.
2) Edit said post.
3) On the same bar that you save your edit, among the list is "Throw Dice"
4) Please see how I want your dice rolls here.

Last edited:
btw guys for those of you who are using it I've updated my post template since my initial code mostly doesn't work anymore

Code:
[div=float: right; padding: 0px 0px 15px 15px;][div=width: 150px; height: 200px; border: 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.7); background-image: url(FACECLAIM LINK); background-position: center; background-size: 110%; color: rgba(0,0,0,0);]SHORTNAME[/div][/div][size=5][b][url=CS LINK][color=#COLOR]NAME[/color][/url][/b][/size]
DATE | TIME | LOCATION
[hr="border: 1px solid"][/hr]INTERACTIONS
[i]MENTIONS[/i]

ROLEPLAY TEXT HERE

I also want you guys to know, Astroblazes template is NOT mandatory. I don't care if you do or do not use it, or even use a template of your own creation. I use it because I thought it was cute and organized.

Also, I will put the template in the info somewhere as I fix all of it up, which I'm doing after I finish eating breakfast.

And thanks @Astroblaze for the update! Much appreciated! Since you're good with codes, if you wana help me double check some of the codes at the beginning of this thread as I clean it up, let me know if you find any big errors or short cuts.

Last edited:
Crap, I'm pretty sure I made Aaron to be a glass cannon

5 + 2 = 7

rip Aaron. I'll get started on a new character

• Haha
LOL! Don't worry, I won't punish you... too hard.

Aaron feels sick now. Like you felt fine for the first bit, but as you digest your fallen demon acquaintance, you're beginning to feel pretty sick.

Your traveling to the village is going to be filled with several pit stops to throw up everything you've eaten the last 8 hours.

Ione is laughing really hard now. Hes entertained. :heart:

Player 1: @Cabob7

• Name: Volen Ceredege
    Race: Human
    Character Description:
    He has brown, wavy, shoulder length hair that often finds its way into his eyes. He's a little on the shorter, thinner side when it comes to humans, and generally wears darker colors. He has no scars, no tattoos, is usually cleanly shaven. At the time he was abducted into this world, he was a little scruffy

STR: 5
    DEX: 2
    CON: 3
    INT: 2
    CHA: 3

• Human Race:
    • Humans tend to be more adaptable than most races, seeing as they don't live as long as elves, dwarves, or anything of the sort.
    • They usually have a basic affinity for magic, though some of them are much more powerful magically speaking.
    • Force of will can sometimes push a human far beyond their normal boundaries, and among humans those are normally considered heroes.

World: Cyria
    • The usual fantasy races, such as elves, dwarves, goblins, and the like.
    • Almost any person can use basic levels of magic, and the more you push yourself with it, the more powerful you grow with it, As mentioned before, some people are just born with greater affinities to magic than others.
    • Magic is often tied to emotions and willpower, and an emotional wizard is dangerous to themselves and them around them, as they can exhaust themselves magically, to the point of serious injury or even death.

Character Facts:
    • Basic elemental spells, such as fire, ice and lightning, and some weak healing spells. The damaging elements can be cast on the sword, which will retain it as long as the caster remains focused.
    • I suppose the sword could hold the healing spell too, but that would accomplish nothing and be a waste.
    • Arachnophobia, the fear of spiders. Almost cripplingly so.

• Weapon:
    • Spellblade, a sword that functions as a perfectly normal sword, but can be imbued with magical energy from the wielder. His spellblade was the size of a broadsword, just small enough for wild one-handed swings, but generally requires two hands to swing effectively
    • Small knife, nothing special.

Cloths:
    • A dark iron chest plate
    • leather tunic
    • leather gauntlets
    • leather boots
    • cloth clothing underneath
    Bag:
    • A sketchbook, full of random drawings.

Money:
    • None

• Gauntlet:
    Player 1

Color: Orange
    Coin: NONE

Challange 1

Player 2: @Illumi

• Name: Draco Enkidu
    Race: High Dragonkin

STR: 3
    INT: 1
    CHA: 1

• Race: High Dragonkin
    - Very hard scales, hard to pierce/slash through
    - Naturally aggressive, born warriors
    - Have the ability to fly, roar, and usually breathe fire
    World: Oriontiz
    - Literal hell, fiery landscape
    - Strongest race in hell, got what they wanted by fighting to the death with invasive species and demons, weak to demonic magic
    - Lots of death and destruction
    Character Facts: Misc.
    - Is proficient in wielding a greatsword and can fight well in hand-to-hand combat with his claws
    - Afraid of Death, doesn't want to die, always wants to become stronger
    - Is nice for a Dragon, kind and sweet, and looking to make new friends

• Weapon: Claws, tail, teeth, great sword

What weapons do you have?

Cloths: Has regular black cloths, scales are used as armor

What clothing or armor are you wearing?

Bag: Nothing

What Items do you have on your person?

Money: -

Don't worry about this slot yet.

• Gauntlet:

Player 2

Color: Red

]

Anyone know why I can't get backgrounds to work on these two character sheets? =_=

Player 1: @Cabob7

• Name: Volen Ceredege
    Race: Human
    Character Description:
    He has brown, wavy, shoulder length hair that often finds its way into his eyes. He's a little on the shorter, thinner side when it comes to humans, and generally wears darker colors. He has no scars, no tattoos, is usually cleanly shaven. At the time he was abducted into this world, he was a little scruffy

STR: 5
    INT: 2
    CHA: 3

• Human Race:
    • Humans tend to be more adaptable than most races, seeing as they don't live as long as elves, dwarves, or anything of the sort.
    • They usually have a basic affinity for magic, though some of them are much more powerful magically speaking.
    • Force of will can sometimes push a human far beyond their normal boundaries, and among humans those are normally considered heroes.

World: Cyria
    • The usual fantasy races, such as elves, dwarves, goblins, and the like.
    • Almost any person can use basic levels of magic, and the more you push yourself with it, the more powerful you grow with it, As mentioned before, some people are just born with greater affinities to magic than others.
    • Magic is often tied to emotions and willpower, and an emotional wizard is dangerous to themselves and them around them, as they can exhaust themselves magically, to the point of serious injury or even death.

Character Facts:
    • Basic elemental spells, such as fire, ice and lightning, and some weak healing spells. The damaging elements can be cast on the sword, which will retain it as long as the caster remains focused.
    • I suppose the sword could hold the healing spell too, but that would accomplish nothing and be a waste.
    • Arachnophobia, the fear of spiders. Almost cripplingly so.

• Weapon:
    • Spellblade, a sword that functions as a perfectly normal sword, but can be imbued with magical energy from the wielder. His spellblade was the size of a broadsword, just small enough for wild one-handed swings, but generally requires two hands to swing effectively
    • Small knife, nothing special.

Cloths:
    • A dark iron chest plate
    • leather tunic
    • leather gauntlets
    • leather boots
    • cloth clothing underneath
    Bag:
    • A sketchbook, full of random drawings.

Money:
    • None

• Gauntlet:
    Player 1

Color: Orange

Challange 1

Player 2: @Illumi

• Name: Draco Enkidu
    Race: High Dragonkin

STR: 3
    INT: 1
    CHA: 1

• Race: High Dragonkin
    - Very hard scales, hard to pierce/slash through
    - Naturally aggressive, born warriors
    - Have the ability to fly, roar, and usually breathe fire
    World: Oriontiz
    - Literal hell, fiery landscape
    - Strongest race in hell, got what they wanted by fighting to the death with invasive species and demons, weak to demonic magic
    - Lots of death and destruction
    Character Facts: Misc.
    - Is proficient in wielding a greatsword and can fight well in hand-to-hand combat with his claws
    - Afraid of Death, doesn't want to die, always wants to become stronger
    - Is nice for a Dragon, kind and sweet, and looking to make new friends

• Weapon: Claws, tail, teeth, great sword

What weapons do you have?

Cloths: Has regular black cloths, scales are used as armor

What clothing or armor are you wearing?

Bag: Nothing

What Items do you have on your person?

Money: -

Don't worry about this slot yet.

• Gauntlet:

Player 2

Color: Red

]

Anyone know why I can't get backgrounds to work on these two character sheets? =_=
Because BBcode is being stupid right now? I mean, at least we can clearly read it which is probably the most important part.

RANDOM ENCOUNTER WHEN TRAVELING ROLL:
Above 70
82 - Yes

MOTHER?
Aaron's throw up has left a trail -10
Above 40-10= 30
25 - No (Lucky)

LEVEL OF THREAT:
85.... what the fuck. Ok...
Yeah, ok. My avatar says my reaction to that.

Last edited:
  • Ah Seen It
If you guys have anything else you want to do, forever speak today, because tomorrow I am posting.