The Catalyst (OOC/Sign Ups)

Sorry,guys, hit a bit of a creative block. But back to normal now, and looking forward to this.

Elysians age naturally until they're in their twenties, then age much slower, probably about a year for every hundred years or so. Of course, they havent been around that long. They were in their late teens when sent to earth.

Is everyone still in?

I'm still in :)

Same here nerds.

I am currently without a laptop, so the IC thread probably won't be going up until I get it back. I'm also considering adding either an allegiant or a human, but that also probably won't be going up until I get my laptop back. But I'll keep an eye here as much as possible!

I'm super excited for the IC!

@Ghosty I don't know if you're still interested or not but I just wanted to say...

SKELETON CLIQUE FOR LIFE

*ahem*

I'm about to start working on my allegiant character- that way we'll have two angels, two Elysians and two Allegiants which is quite a nice balance. Once he's up, I'll work on an IC post. :)

We need more dudes ;-;

Dallas' dating pool isn't very diverse, this can't happen x'D

Last edited by a moderator:

• Name: Jason Alexander Hurley
    Nicknames: Jace
    Species: Allegiant
    Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Jace is handsome- and knows it. His dark hair is usually immaculately styled and never seems to fall out of place, even in gale force winds. His neutral expression has a ghost of a smirk to it. His eyes are a beautiful dark green. He has a strong jawbone and an overall well structured face. He's tall, standing at 6'2", and is well built without being bulky.

• Personality: Jace is an Allegiant through and through. He is sadistic, cruel and disloyal. He considers himself a lone wolf- he only works in teams when strictly necessary, and even then, he'll only work in small teams. He only follows orders when they suit his own personal agenda. His natural charisma also means that he can talk his way out of trouble, no matter how much trouble he seems to be in. He likes to come across as cold and detached.

Jace is fiercely defensive of anyone he does care about- but at the same time, he's reluctant to get close to people because he doesn't want to let people in. He'd never admit it, but he's worried that he'd let someone like him in, someone who would appear loyal, but then turn on him and end up hurting him. It's never happened to him, and he aims to keep it that way. He's happy working alone.

History: The townspeople of Riversdale believe that Jace is a psychology and sociology major doing a study in their town. To the few people he pretends to be friends with, he is a perfectly normal person. Raised in a house with a fence and a dog and a little sister, grew up happy, was a little rebellious for a few years as a teenager, but eventually settled down and went to college. He then came to Riversdale to study the effects of living in a small town versus living in a city.

However, in reality, Jace never settled down. He hated being an angel, and at the age of sixteen, swore allegiance to Asphodel, leaving behind his whole family- who believe that he is dead. He simply disappeared one night, and nobody could find any trace of him. They believe that he was attacked by Allegiants, who then stole his body- and he's happy keeping it that way.

• Significant relationships (e.g Adoptive siblings, best friends) also go here in the format:
    Name: | Species | Relationship

Last edited by a moderator:
DUUUUUUUDDDDEEEE
And he's straight dammit

Edit:
Oh wow, Jason and Dallas seem like they'd be each other's character foil

DUUUUUUUDDDDEEEE
And he's straight dammit

Edit:
Oh wow, Jason and Dallas seem like they'd be each other's character foil
Well, that's debatable. Now that I think of it, a bi Jace might be more fun xD

And oh yes. I see exactly what you mean. And this will be fun. Bi Jace it is! He's going to have a bit of fun with Dallas, I think...

Oh Gods.

The two of them... You're an evil little misses.

AND POSTED 8D
Am I bored today? Yup.

"Sup."
^Made me laugh more than it should have.

I am also bored, but I'll wait for someone else to post before I do xD

Just a head's up- I'm going on a school trip on Thursday and we don't fly home until like eleven on Saturday night, so I won't be home until about one. So expect minimal activity from me from probably Wednesday night to Sunday evening.

Just gonna play league until another post.

Im going to post but im a little bit lost

Are the Angels under cover and the Elysians know them and the allegiants dont, or are the angels completely hiding from both of them or what ;u;

Im trying to type up a starter but im completely lost on what to type

Never mind I figured it out

To clarify for anyone else- the angels may have an idea that the Allegiant are in town, but the Elysians will have no clue. The Elysians will know who the angels are, as will the Allegiant.