Summertime!

K

Kitti

Original poster
Cute_sun_by_silverbtf.jpg
Summertime has crept upon us again!
Do you like summer, love summer, or hate it to death?
What's your favorite thing about the season?

I have nothing against summer as a principle, but there is simply never enough darkness. I have to go to bed so early (I go to bed at morning twilight). It's barely gotten dark when it's dawn again... Also, I hate daylight saving time, it's not proper time and I see no point to it.

(Also, I miss snow.)

DEATH TO SUMMER.

I hate it. It's hot, sun shiny, hot. Really hot. Awful. Hot.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Summer is too hot!
And summer rains has steamy humidity and weird raindrops!
i love all the things that come with it
Beach
Boardwalk
Fireworks
Bbqs
Pools
Vacations
Short short and skirt ;D

But i just cant stand the heeeaaaat! D:<

I enjoy summer. Swimming, picnics, and good times for exercise! Oh and marching band (if you're a heavy band nerd!) So yeah it's cool. I hate ti because I'm Photo Lenitive and the light burns my eyes, not to mention I can never seem to get sunglasses good enough! But all together I find I enjoy summer.

I can't stand the heat. Ever since I was a kid, I'd pass out in hot temperatures no matter how much rest or water I get. >< It's just so uncomfortable, too. Makes me cranky. Having an infant who hates being hot doesn't make it any better.

I cannot wait until Fall comes back...

Summer isn't 100% bad, though. I like going on hikes in the summer since there are plenty of trees to shade me.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I am not summer's biggest fan. Mostly, it's the temperatures. I do not do well in melting heat. Partially, it is the insects, because damn mosquitos to a fiery insect hell.

I do, however, enjoy delightful lush grass to lay on, hiking (which I still tend to do more in the fall, eat it summer), and water activities like swimming, canoe paddling, etc.

It's a love/hate relationship.

I love wriggling my toes into the hot sand at the beach.

I hate mowing the lawn (I'm horribly allergic! D: )

I love baking under the sun and getting a tan.

I hate the humidity!

I love sitting on the steps or the deck with my mum and just chatting it up and relaxing.

I hate spiders, bees, mosquitoes, black flies, hornets, wasps, more spiders, earwigs, centipedes, ants, flies, pine bugs, june bugs, mosquito hawks, even more spiders, etc.

I love the weather being not too cold to go for a walk.

I hate the weather being too damn hot to go for a walk.

I love summer! Around here, it's only really nice 2 months out of the year, so I take advantage. My family's favourite thing to do is camping - we travel about an hour and a half away with six people and a dog, and usually go out for a few nights. It's the highlight on my summer every year.
Not to mention it's sundress weather! I love wearing dresses and can't wait to whip them out.
The only thing I really don't like about summer is when its too hot to sleep. Otherwise, I'm perfectly content. I also love swimming, going to the beach, walking my dog, and just enjoying the gorgeous sunshine! I find that people are so much happier when its nice out, so that always helps my mood out.