1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Last edited by a moderator:
Running the few blocks away, Sakamoto made it just 5 minutes after her shift started. Bracing herself as she saw her boss walk (stomp) up to her, somehow she figured this wouldn't end well, "Sakamoto Sachiko!! I demand to know why you're late, again!! This is the second time this week! What do you have to say for yourself!?" Sakamoto knew she was going to get in trouble, but hopefully she wouldn't get fired seeing as how she really needed this job. "Um, you see..." she paused, trying to make her reason sound logical. "I was very caught up in the path of life yesterday, being my last day of school and all, so I was busy practicing my artistic skills for the upcoming art gallery next week. I planned on entering my most recent piece but I was up so late last night that I.... slept... in?" Raising her shoulders to half either hand palm up parallel her shoulders. She saw her boss' face set in a deep frown and instinctively dropped her arms and clenched her fists at her sides, knowing her boss was going to shout at her. Again. "Young lady! that is no excuse to be late for your job here at a CLOTHES STORE, since you happen to be our most efficient worker, I'll let you off this time. Next time you better look for a new job! Don't let it happen again." Sighing in relief as she saw her boss stalk off to terrify other employees, Sakamoto went off to help a struggling costumer find their size.
((Hey. just so you know i have a guy friend on this RP who will need a girl for this Rp XD))

((His name is Akuma lol. I dont think he is on right now but I will let him know.))
Thank you! I don't even know you and I can tell your toatally awesome! I thank you again! ^v^

Your welcome :). I just sent him the message and I will message you letting you know what he said. ^_^

you shouldnt XD because im going to hit you witha bumper car» e hits him with the bumper car

(Why is my timing so horrible! Everyone is always offline when i'm online! TT^TT)

((I know but this is his first time reading it XD))

Guess what? You guys have a shiny new Out of Character thread! :]

You can use this for all of your chattering and plot discussions. Please remember that purely OOC posts are not allowed in the In Character areas of the forum!

((Oh! Wait? This is her mom? I am lost. XD))