Steampunk Expeditions: The Lost Jungle Temple (Sign-up and OOC)

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Vrach Tamhota

Name: Vrach Temhota ( Va-rock, Tim-ho-ta)

Job (doctor, archaeologist, botanist, mechanic, etc before you decided to join): Pharmacist / Chemist

Appearance (description or image; please spoiler images):
e5d6c9abc7c09e3c2e438ba616dde04e.jpg

Personality (leader, follower, proud, vengeful, etc): Quiet and reserved has a need for approval and praise. Will go to great lengths to be recognized for his ability, but will never speak praise for himself. Vrach has an intolerance for untidiness and clutter, bordering on obsessive and is disinterest in the medical sciences and can not handle blood or other body fluids well.

Origin (London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Cairo, etc): Born in Czechoslovakia, but grew up in Berlin.

Background/Biography: Vrach is the son of a small businessman who owns a small chain of apothecaries in Berlin, having grown up very poor he resented his father growing up and became involved with the German underground at a young age. Using his knowledge and skills as a Pharmacist he help develop and manufacture a number of illegal drugs and poisons. His father condemned his son's involvement with the underground but with no way to provide for his family otherwise could do nothing to stop it. Having amassed a small fortune Vrach and his Father opened the first "благополучие" shop , (roughly translated "well-being"). Soon after opening they open a second, and then a third store, rendering Vrach's involvement with the underground unnecessary, but the underground being what it is simply leaving was not an option. Having successfully hidden his true identity from the gang's that controlled the black market drug trade, Vrach was forced to leave Germany to protect his father and mother, whose life had finally come together. Vrach did not tell his father or mother of his planes and one day took all his belongings and set out determined to leave the violence and crime behind, vowing never to let his past jeopardize his parent's lives.

Reason for coming (seeking wealth, knowledge, boredom, bitter past, etc): To escape his past and protect his parents.

Inventory (clothes, tools, weapons, etc): Black pants with vest and tie are Vrach's everyday attire, goggles and a gas mask are always on hand, a leather belt contains a myriad of small vials and flasks. A shoulder holster holds a small pistol who's ammo contains a paralyzing agent.

Steampunk accessories (digging machines, special weapons, portal flying machines, etc. Must be portable when disassembled, because we're going through a jungle): Small portable lab is housed in a brass studded leather briefcase, along with a full chem suit and decontamination kit.

Skills (can identify plants, knows different languages, photographic memory, studies ancient civilizations, etc.): Expert chemist and pharmacist with a working knowledge of various plants and their uses. Is systematic in everything he does and is always looking to learn and expand his mind.

Have you read and agreed to all the rules?: Understood Comrade!

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted! I'll put your character in the list tomorrow or tonight if I can.

So, Dirk... What's his name?

(This forum can be pretty fiddly at times.)

Ah didn't notice that it cut that out. name is Vrach Tamhota.

Welcome to the Fortune, Mr. Tamhota!

I wonder, are there underworld bosses onboard to spread their empire to the new frontier, to get the natives addicted to some fancy-sounding and ultimately life-threatening drug?
Having a wanted man onboard is gonna be exciting! You can never escape your past, no matter how far you run...
Or how high, for that matter.

Well I'll be honest love playing characters with a dark past. I guess I will have to see if I pulled off a great escape or not....

that's my bad that's what i get trying to do this from my phone at work >.< ((goes off to fix it))

funny thing is it took me over an hour to type all that up on my phone, it keep deleting stuff randomly, then the formatting was super messed up.
*sigh* As much as I like having a smart phone sometimes it just seems like it is not that smart.

I apologize if my future treatment of Ryo in this forum will be slightly strained. It may be a good thing for him to consider his words very carefully from now on.

Rorik isn't exactly 'polite', you know. He'll probably say something about drunk Germans next.

I apologize for him, though.

Im going to make an apology now and say I will be leaving this game, as magus said he will be treating me difrently due to an argument we had elsewhere, but I do not wish for this to affect anyone elses enjoyment of this game so to prevent any dammage being cause I will leave now, fortunatly I had not etablished myself with any of the players as yet so my removal should be simple

Its been a plesure everyone and I wish you all the best farewell

. . .

This isn't about Rorik?
And I had this whole spiel planned out...

Sorry to see you go, Suzuku/Ryo. Now I'll need to find another way to get away from the pesky german boy!

Dr. Swift has been removed from the character list, and Suzaku has been removed from the game until further notice.

As I said its been a plesure Koene, Wavelength, Dark Pit, Seriak and Morning Glory (my applogys if i misssed anyone) have fun

Adding some lines here now i may be gone but im still going to see if i can nudge some enthusiasum to this adventure, beacuse im still enjoying following your quest

Last edited by a moderator:
This still lives, doesn't it?
We aren't even there yet!

Magus my old Freind dont make me pull out a dibiuator on this I still want to see how things turn out

Status
Not open for further replies.