Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Well, since my last thread got archived, I guess it's time for a new one? Last time I did a couple pieces for some lovely people on here, so hopefully I can do some art for you!

OPEN SLOTS:
1. Daz (Complete)

What I Will Draw
- Anime/Manga/Video Game/TV/Movie Characters
- Original Characters
- Partial-nudity (fanservice, yaoi, yuri, etc)
- Monsters/Animals
- Concept Designs
- Logos and Banners

What I Won't Draw
- Anthros/Furries
- Mechas
- Explicit Nudity/Gore

Comment or PM me if you're interested! I accept partial payments before getting started.

sf_art_commissions___2017_by_samuraiflame-db0uur9.jpg

Last edited:
What I Won't Draw
- Anthros/Furries
- Mechas
- Explicit Nudity/Gore
;-;
I'll think of something I need that isn't antro though, because your art-style is something of interest to me, but still, sadface.

;-;
I'll think of something I need that isn't antro though, because your art-style is something of interest to me, but still, sadface.
Yeah, unfortunately I don't have a lot of experience drawing anthro characters so they wouldn't be something I can churn out quickly. Sorry!

Let me know if you come up with something else though!

Some more commission examples from the past!

Can you contact me with a message so we can work out further details, I'm interested.

Are you the same person who made a visual novel on Steam Greenlight? Grrr I forgot the name of it

Are you the same person who made a visual novel on Steam Greenlight? Grrr I forgot the name of it
That would be me, yes! If you're talking about Auburn Sunset, anyways.

That would be me, yes! If you're talking about Auburn Sunset, anyways.

I knew I recognized this art style! You're part of the reason why I wanted to start my own visual novel

I will give you a shiny penny if you tell me your art program of choice... And perhaps a commission once I get extra money ^^

I knew I recognized this art style! You're part of the reason why I wanted to start my own visual novel

I will give you a shiny penny if you tell me your art program of choice... And perhaps a commission once I get extra money ^^
Ohh nice. I'm glad to be an inspiration haha.

I use Photoshop CC 2015 for all my art. And let me know when you're interested in a commission!

I'm meant to be spending less but I want to commission you so bad >=>

I'm meant to be spending less but I want to commission you so bad >=>
Give into temptation! (⊙ᗜ⊙)
The nice thing about commissions is that you buy them once and then you have it forever.

Give into temptation! (⊙ᗜ⊙)
The nice thing about commissions is that you buy them once and then you have it forever.
True... Now I just need to carefully consider what I want.

True... Now I just need to carefully consider what I want.
Hoorah! Feel free to PM me the details when you have something in mind!

I don't need anything and I couldn't pay for the service even if I wanted it.. But I wants to say your artwork is reeeeeaaallllyy good! Lol XD

• Thank You
Reactions: Valkyria
Did some chibis of a client's avatar. (・∀・)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Daz and Jessica
Status
Not open for further replies.