Sacred Heart Academy for Mutants

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wastelander

Original poster
Just an interest check!

Sacred Heart Academy is, to some, a place where every mutant is sent to get some decent education but for the mutants, a safe haven away from the people who think of them as 'freaks of nature', 'dangerous criminals' etc. But not only is this a place of education, it is also a place where mutants can find experience true friendship and sometimes...true love.

In addition to regular subjects like Math, Science, Literature etc., they also hold classes that teach them how to use their powers properly.

The academy is located far beneath the Pacific ocean, surrounded by a gigantic dome that functions just like the sky. It changes from day to night, rains, snows during winter and allows students to experience all four seasons properly. Inside the dome lies an extraordinary campus which includes a four-story main building where classes are held with an underground mall beneath it, a cafeteria, a library, a green house, a gym, football/baseball/soccer fields, tennis/badminton/volleyball/basketball courts, an Olympic sized swimming pool, a view room where you can see what's outside the dome, two five story buildings(one for boys, the other for girls) that function as dorms for the mutants, and a three story building for the teachers dorms. Dormitory buildings have ten rooms in each floor, that means fifty rooms on each dormitory building. Each dorm has three rooms, this for the boys, and this for the girls. It also has a bathroom(Boys & Girls), a lounge(Boys & Girls) and a study.

There is a teleportation device that is built into the envelope you get your acceptance letter in. (You're character won't know that until he/she appears in the school yard for orientation)

This will start on the first day of school. The last few days of summer. Right before fall officially starts. Follow Iwaku rules and have fun....fyi romance is HIGHLY encouraged. (I may or may not have this moved to mature...just depends on who joins and how explicit it can get)

(Respond if you're interested)

*raises hand* Me me me! Interested person here! hehe XD Sounds awesome!

Yay! :) Well now I have three people in this rp so far. This was just an interest check. When we reach at least five people, I'll make an actual OOC thread and we can get started :) [MENTION=2387]SilverJae[/MENTION]

COUNT CHECK! Four. There are now four people with interest. You have interested four people. As a clarification, there are now four people who have reviewed this idea and are interested in participating in it. I am Number Four. Book reference not intended.

Reactions: Mushishi
xDDDD nice. Alright we've got four. Now one more!

Oooh I'm interested! This seems like the right kind of roleplay I've been looking for! >o<

I'm interested as well! That make six people :D

I'm very interested in this role play as well~!
I would love to be able to join.. I suppose this would make the count up to seven people now?

Wow...haha. -BAM- Explosion of people XD

My reputation precedes me. I go somewhere, and somehow a bunch of other people follow me. It happens irl, too.

If there is still rooms left in the boys dorm I am interested ! I guess that would make me number 10, not that I double checked and counted........

yep, you're #10!

Hehe, can't wait.
Looks like this will be a lot of fun~!

It does look like a lot of fun :) I'm excited about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.