ROLEPLAY INVITATION REQUESTS

TKZ Medekhgüi Khan I's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view TKZ Medekhgüi Khan I's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view TKZ Medekhgüi Khan I's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays

GENRES I AM INTERESTED IN...
Fantasy, Modern, Historical, Medieval, Fanbased, Fairy Tale, Realistic, High School, Socializing, Questing

OTHER GENRES AND THEMES I LIKE...
I enjoy comedy and light-hearted stories. Even if there are moments of drama and tragedy and romance strewn about the plot, I like a roleplay that generally doesn't take itself seriously, within the genres I've checked off.

THINGS I -DON'T- LIKE IN ROLEPLAYS...
I don't enjoy stories with romance as a central theme, and I especially dislike grimdark plots. Sci-Fi, Superheroes, (Post-)Apocalypse, Dystopia, Aliens, and Anthro are all no-goes.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message, Chatbox

MY USUAL ROLEPLAY POSTS WILL LOOK LIKE...
"What?"

The tiny girl in the big coat responds near-instantly. Her tone is...brusque, to put it lightly. She kicks off of the wall, eyeing the stranger up and down with the subtlety of a rhinoceros. She elaborates,

"Sorry, what? I don't speak Korean."

At least, she's pretty sure that's Korean.

--

As a side note, two things:
1) I /prefer/ to write in first or third-person perspective and present tense (as seen above). I am in no way incapable of conforming to your group's standards of post, though. Let me know in advance, otherwise I'll just survey the current posts and style mine similarly.
2) I write what's necessary for a starter or reply. Sometimes that means eight paragraphs, and I'm all right with that, but it can also mean a few thoughtful sentences. I would hope you trust my discretion. My example post is probably a paragraph('s worth of text) less than my typical length.

creatiflux's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view creatiflux's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view creatiflux's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One on One Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Historical, Medieval, Fairy Tale, Realistic, High School, Socializing

I'm not good at writing mxm. I guess I just never figured out the art of it. I suppose I could try it though.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message

"The world is not as simple as you seem to think it is, not anymore." A mane of red curls whipped back and forth as she shook her head. He didn't understand. He lived in this cloud where all was well, even though it just.. wasn't. There was a lot of things displaced in their town alone, and no one seemed to be noticing it. She wasn't crazy, she just wasn't letting that man pull the wool over her eyes. Clouded by fear, or maybe it was just a resistance to change, the people in Evans were just not seeing it.

Her mother wanted her to see a shrink. A SHRINK! Yeah, that hadn't gone over well with Jeremiah or her father, who had better things to do with his money than let his daughter discuss her 'feelings' with a stranger. Her dad stayed at home a lot, locked away in his room as though he could shut out the world. He was doing a mighty-fine job of it too, if she did say so herself. Jeremiah, on the other hand, went out a lot. There were a lot of midnight escapes from the house, running off to find this friend or that, discussing the real world and where they would go when they got out. Out of Evans, out of their parents jurisdiction...

This was one of those times. She slammed her door behind her, flipped the lock and then made a break for the window as her mother pounded on the other side, not wanting her only child to run off again. Jeremiah made a point of always coming back, but her red hair was an accurate reflection of her personality. She pushed the window open, hands shaking with pent up frustration that there were no words to express. She just wanted Tamsin. Tamsin understood her, he'd been the one that put these thoughts in her head in the first place. Back when she was an impressionable young mind that just wanted to know the world. That hadn't worked out as well as expected, but she lived with her mistakes.

BlueAngelCake's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view BlueAngelCake's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view BlueAngelCake's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Paranormal, Horror, Historical, Steampunk, Medieval, Fanbased, DnD, Fairy Tale, Grimdark, Realistic, High School, Apocalyptic, Socializing, Questing

I haven't had too much roleplay experience, other than playing DnD and a couple of facebook roleplays, but I really hate when people are talking about a character but they don't actually act the way they described the way they wanted their character to work.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Chatbox, Personal Message

Seraphina looked around the beautiful forest clearing. This was her favorite spot in the world. It reminded her that no matter what she had lost there were always bright shiny areas to keep the world from completely crumbling around her. She loved the way the leaves on the tall trees blew down around her with the chilly fall air. All of a sudden she felt the shift in the air as her heightened senses kicked in, she put her hand on the sheathe on her hip while she spun around the see the man behind her. Her long red hair blowing around her she looked like an avenging angel as she put had her sword against the mans neck within two seconds of noticing his presence.

lottybytes's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view lottybytes's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view lottybytes's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Paranormal, Historical, Medieval, Realistic, High School

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message, Chatbox

she walked through the lunsh room, quietly trying to aviod trouble, but somehow it found her. some jocks stuck tehre feet out and laughed as she fell to tthe floor like a bundle of rags, she wiped away the tears from her eyes and was surprised to find a strong yet delicate hand lift her up. imedeatly she flinched and baked away from the girl stood in front of her. slowlys eh walked out of the lunch room.

IamMe23's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view IamMe23's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view IamMe23's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays

Modern, Paranormal

Horror

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message, Email

Hana walks in to the hall. She says "where is everyone" to herself before procesing in her long quest

bestdaydream's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view bestdaydream's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view bestdaydream's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One on One Roleplays

Modern, Romance, Realistic, High School, Apocalyptic

Horror

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message

action and or description "words said aloud" 'things thought' (ooc)

jad1942's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view jad1942's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view jad1942's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Romance, Horror, Historical, Medieval, Fanbased, Realistic, High School, Apocalyptic, Aliens, Military, Socializing, Questing

As for fandoms: Monster hunter, Kingdom Hearts, (some) Final Fantasy, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Merlin, ...

I enjoy RPing in many things but DnD and Steampunk has eluded me for the longest time. If someone is willing to teach me :) that would be great.

I'm not the biggest romancer but if I get into the character enough I can be very good. (I think)

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

Robert leaned down to pickup the girl. "Please tell me you are ok. I don't think I can deal with another crier today." The woman moaned and stood up and attempted to brush back her hair.
"I'll be ok, just help me get out of here before that, thing, comes back." Robert began to lead her away from the massive hole that she seemed to have fallen into.

The Wandering Magus's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view The Wandering Magus's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view The Wandering Magus's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Paranormal, Historical, Steampunk, Medieval, DnD, Fairy Tale, Realistic, High School, Super Hero, Questing

Pony, combination (Fairy Tale + Realistic + Historical, for instance)

Sex, gore, swearing, intolerance, fear-based, horror, helplessness

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

Alfonso Cagliostro darted from bush to bush, willing the leaves and the tangled branches to hide him from these strange and rather frightening people. He hated having to work with all too many of them, proud and arrogant, and always altogether too loud for his tastes. They frightened his friends!

He looked fearfully up at the huge building and gulped. There were so many of them! Walking, running, talking and yelling, always yelling and shouting. A gopher poked a head out of a hole nearby and made a face, ranting in the squeaky language of her race how the humans were always making such a ruckus and digging up her homes.

Alfonso tilted a head in acknowledgement, though he had his reservations with agreeing with a gopher. They were polite enough when they actually came up to talk, but were much too stingy and liked to make their homes in the most inconvenient locations; the boy wouldn't be too surprised if the humans around here dug up the young lady's home every now and then entirely by accident. He had trouble enough trying not to step on a worm when he waded through mud.

A bird stopped by to take a look at the newcomer, and cocked his head cheerfully when Alfonso whistled to him in the same dialect as his cousins living back in the village the new student had called home up till now. It looked around suspiciously to see if there was a cat hiding somewhere, then sang quietly for a bit about the school.

Alfonso was glad to hear that there was at least a bit of privacy around here, and windows to the outside world. Rats and flies could talk... but usually only about how much they stole when, and that got old very quickly.

Swallowing his fear, the half-fae student started walking cautiously towards the building. He apparently didn't notice that grass and flowers sprouted wherever his feet touched bare earth, or that it was considered odd to have birds and squirrels follow you around, or to have pointed ears and bare feet (he refused leather the way a normal person would refuse to wear a human's skin, perhaps even more vehemently as his only friends up till now were almost all animals).

He wondered why Father had sent him here, to this terrifying place. Something about powers and being half-fae.

Powers? The boy knew that not many people actually spoke to animals, but the wise old lady in the woods with the bird-foot house always said it was just because they were rude and forgetful of the old ways. And it was true that the plants always seemed to respond to his emotions... but he always thought it wasn't that bad to turn the ugly streets into a flowering meadow. The mean guards had other ideas, of course, as did his father, who spent the rest of the day ranting about fair folk and their offspring, though the Wise One in the woods said it was the man's fault that he was in the middle of the woods on midsummer's eve, and with a love charm no less.

Still, Alfonso wanted to be able to fit in with society, at least enough so that they stopped staring and saying mean things about him and his friends. And he certainly didn't want another incident with thorn-bushes springing through the floorboards, or vines jumping down from windowsills to choke someone. He tried to talk to the plants, but they didn't exactly have mouths to talk with, and he wasn't sure if they ever really heard him or his polite requests to be more gentle.

As he cautiously entered, sniffing the air and looking back and forth, he grimaced at the bare floors and empty halls.

As if in response to his emotions, flowers and grass began springing all across the hall, coming up from between planks and tiles, until it looked more like a meadow than something crafted by hands. The boy sighed, patting the grass. He hoped there wasn't going to be another pack of angry guards demanding him to "fix" things again.

FallenCain's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view FallenCain's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view FallenCain's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Paranormal, Steampunk, Medieval, Apocalyptic, Aliens, Mutants, Super Hero

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

This is from when I used to RP more often. It is a fight scene in which I had contacted the person whose character I was fighting before posting any of his moves/ retorts.

The ice spike shattered and formed into a wall behind Aiden, nothing that Cain hadn't expected. "Telekinesis still? Can't you do anything better yet."

The temperature dropped and Cain was instantly cold. Once again nothing too out of the ordinary for Aiden's routine. "Let's see how you manage the cold."

Cain smirked "And you talk to me about haven't I learned anything new yet but you keep using the same old cold tactics." He couldn't say he hadn't expected it, but this wasn't nearly cold enough to affect him, not for a while at least. Next he'd probably try shooting a bunch of spikes up from the ground, or maybe an ice cage. The barrier would stop both though. He couldn't plan on using the ice against Aiden since he'd just change it at his will again.

There really wasn't anything to throw at him, but there were plenty of things to throw him at. Starting with the ice wall behind him, and if he just moved that he'd throw him even further back into the wall which was only ten feet behind that. So he went for it. He flung Aiden back straight towards the ice wall. He must have caught him off guard though because instead of moving the wall, he just hit it, hard too. Hard enough to break the wall and continue back into the wall behind that. He slammed into it, his head jerking back from the force and knocking into the concrete wall.

"Now that was new Cain." Aiden toyed as he sent out several ice spikes from the floor and thin air. He was still floating, which though annoying wasn't too big of a deal. His head throbbed where it'd hit the ice, and the wall but the cold was keeping it from being too bad. The spikes shattered within a few inches of Cain, a barrier of sorts. He'd seen him do it once or twice but he could usually break through with enough effort.

Cain threw Aiden up against the ceiling then released him to fall to the floor, twenty feet from ceiling to floor. Cain started running towards where he was going to land, trying to make it there before he hit the ground. The cold and the fact that he hadn't run in who knows how long made it so he didn't make it there in time so instead of punching him in the gut as he fell Cain kicked at him. His foot connected with a wall of ice about a foot off the ground. That felt like shit and he was pretty sure he just broke a toe, even with the barrier.

Aiden stood up and spat some of the blood from where he'd bitten his lip. Blood, that was something new, he'd never seen Aiden take so much as a scratch. It made Cain feel a bit bold. "Hm, learning some new tricks here or what?" Ice shot up at Cain from all sides, small shards, big shards, large spikes. They all hit the barrier around Cain and tried drilling in, pushing in against the barrier, weakening it. Cain wasn't going to go down like this. He pulled in his arms, crossing them, and then flung them out to his sides again. A wave blasted out from him and shattered the ice shards or else sent them flying away in a sphere around him.

"I'm fucking tired of your god damned ice sculptures!" Cain yelled as he used his telekinesis to fling himself forward at an incredible speed towards Aiden. He pulled back an arm and punched straight into his gut, using his power to make the blow a lot bigger than it was, and sending Aiden back several steps. Cain launched himself at Aiden again, intending to deliver another blow like the one he just had. He'd never tried it before, but it at least made contact, and making contact felt good.

Cain didn't make it though, Aiden saw to that by sending a wall of ice at least three feet thick straight at Cain, pushing him all the way back to the wall behind him. Another wall of ice came at him, crushing into the one already against him. It was too much, he couldn't maintain the barrier that was holding him from hitting the wall and the ice wall crushing him. The barrier faded and he hit the wall, the ice crushing him against it. The force of the ice trying to crush him against the wall was overwhelming. Cain focused, trying to push the ice back. Inch by inch the pressure from the ice and wall receded until Cain had a bit of breathing room.

"Fuck this, fuck Starlight, and fuck you!" He yelled as he cracked the ice, pulling it apart in different directions. Once he had a clear shot of Aiden he sent a wave of force at him, shooting him to the side towards the other captives. He rolled on the floor for a minute before standing up, holding his wrist almost tenderly.

"I'm so fucking tired of this god damned place!" He yelled out again. He looked at Aiden "And you, I'm tired of you pretending like you're some kind of fucking purple eyed ice queen prodigy from whatever bitch you came from. He flung his hand to the side, intending for the force to break Aiden's neck. Instead Aiden ducked and the kid behind him took it full to the face, his neck breaking backward at such an awkward angle as his body was tumbling to the ground. A blast of ice hit Cain from below and above, knocking the wind out of him and ultimately subduing him. His nose was bleeding from the exertion of the fight, he was pretty sure he had a broken rib or three, and he was too exhausted to do anything else.

Cain sat there on the ground, not even bothering to move. Meanwhile Aiden walked over to him and stomped his face, twice. Spitting blood at him before turning back around. "Fuck you." He barely let out, his ribcage on fire. He slowly turned onto his stomach intending to crawl to the wall, but he ended up just falling flat out. Aiden sent a small ice wall pushing him off to the side like some sort of bowling pin sweeper clearing the way for the next frame. He was fine with it, he was out anyway. He just laid there, propped up next to the giant plant and the girl who had grown it, laying in a puddle of god only knows what kind of sticky substance.

Aiden walked back to the center of the room, wiping the little bit of blood left on his lop onto his sleeve. His wrist was held at an angle close to his body. He kept it cool in the room, even lowering the temperature a bit because of his fight with Cain. No one had hit him like that in a while, he'd have to make sure these new subjects realized that. "Next!"

Megraw's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Megraw's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Megraw's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Paranormal, Horror, Steampunk, Space Sagas, DnD, Fairy Tale, Grimdark

That check box setup covered all I could think of for now. Though to note I normally will take interest in anything. Give me a run down and I'll tell you.

Pure romance roleplays. I don't mind at all starting a romance in a roleplay though I don't like it when that's the only thing.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message, Instant Messenger

Kaun hunched over as he was struck from behind. He gritted his teeth as he quickly took in his surroundings getting a gauge on where his attackers were. His hand fumbled to his belt as his fingers franticly moved to wrap around his lightsaber. (Or sword hilt depending on setting aka weapon.) His fingers resting over the weapon being so use to holding it. "Come on!" He yelled as shifted on his feet and swung at the closest attacker and currently facing him.

That's how I'll post if there's anything to describe or specifically take actions. And I'll go longer than that if there's more to convey. Other times I can be simply.

"Hey wait up for me!" Aeryn shouted as he tried to catch up to Ferif. "I'll come along." He spoke as he glanced back down the road.

Demonesqu's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Demonesqu's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Demonesqu's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Anthro

Masculine female characters, powerful females, many races, different worlds colliding (EX. people can suddenly see ghosts), and a lot of other things. Just ask for more info on this and I'll gladly tell you. MYTHICAL BABES ARE GOOD.

One sided Rping, under developed characters, lack in plot, theres no connection with the characters, everyone is fine and hunky dorry (no conflict), Mary sues, etc.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message

----------Old post I did a while back---------------------

Dusk came soon enough as night was hitting the woodlands like a blanket. The swamps of the forest croaked with lively amphibians and rustle of small rodents. Night crawlers of the biodiversity soon awoke. Going farther, pass the sloon and woods lies a city of stone and coal. The capital of the demon people, Jazar. It is quite with the light steam arising into a fade above the wooden walls that hide the city other than the tall roof tops of temples and the kingdom. Between two territorial flags on each side of the door-way lies a door of spikes and splintered wood, 30 ft high. The building of the city took great tole to protecting it from outsiders, not in suspicion or in the least of aggression but only for protection. Those on guard stand both outside and inside of the gate, iconic black steel and silver print of the kingdoms flag, makes all aware of their position. Helmets represent almost that of a horned dragons skull but groved with fine detail hand-men ship. Past the guards and gate lies two long houses on each side of the stone paved road into the market. House of Kuzur on the right, built the base with stone and dark parch wood, two stories high. The left is House of Jum. The residence of the two shape shifter families co-existing. The families's blood lines have been there for centuries in the kingdom, to the beginning of the demon empire ti'll on ward.

At the house of Kuzur is in slumber of a family of 6. The lady of the house Mergin, the daughter Mani, 2 cousins of the Sire, the grandfather Roi, and the son of the house Egle. Egle was not in slumber though, it was his night duty at the gate, in hopes another has sleep. Egle slipped on his wear as her washed the mug on his face.He placed his blade made of the spine of a beast and pure iron at the door way. Finally trying to wake up he had his things and went out the door. Closing it ever so quitely behind he'd slinker on. Without a sound, besides his light foot steps, he quickened on.

"Egle..." a sudden voice beamed around a corner of a house he just walked past. He slowed to a stop turing to the cloaked man in the shadows. He looked and did not see is face but only the weathered hands of an old man of 45. This was a royal messenger from a lord. Egle bowed his head ever so slighty to show royal respects, hand over chest. A messenger in the demon culture was to be considered with respect as you would with an old king. Anyone that has stepped inside the kingdom walls is considered with such royalties to even a shifter.

"What does a Lord bring to me?" Egle asked quite spoken in comparison to the normal toned bearer.

"A nearby citizen of the town Drakul spotted a suspicon in the east, not far from here..."

"A human?" Egle asked, leaning forward to listen more... Sounding as if this was a very important duty if it had to deal with an enemy to the kingdom.

"A possible Shape Shifter for the Human alliance " he responded, tone careful with Egle's obvious temperment. " A Lord of Drakul wants someone to find the intruder and find out who they are, and to kill them." he had added leaning more into the light of a post. Half of his wrinkled face apparent, wispy design covering half his face. It was apparent he was for sure a demon. Egle now knew that it was the Emporer that had chosen him to do such a task... Egle was filled with honor but tried his best to keep professional.

!!PsychicBastard's Invite Request!!

Key
========
Bold
What I'm in the mood for

Italics/Bolded
Favorites!!

Underline(messages)
preferred/most used
========

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view PsychicBastard's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view PsychicBastard's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One on One Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Romance, Paranormal, Historical, Fanbased, Fairy Tale, High School, Super Hero, Questing

As long as there's no horror and a Romantic sub-plot, I'm in.

Too much unreasoned GMing, Horror/Gore, but besides that i'm pretty okay with things. But i wont lie-- not to big on anthro's, yuri/yaoi, or apocalyptic genre's.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message, Tumblr and DeviantArt

After going through her pedestrian day of it's usual routines and buzz, a tired and worn out Cheyenne threw her body onto the bed, her back on the somewhat plush mattress and her arms spread out wide. While today was like any other, being it's plain old vanilla self, something lingered on the brunettes mind. A rather tough decision, a hard choice, something that could easily change the Sophomore's life for good. She would say for better or worse, but that hasn't exactly been established, not exactly.

Her greenish silver eyes followed the white and dusty blades of her ceiling fan,watching the blades spin and spin... just like her own thoughts.

What would she do? She had a her two sisters, the only family she can honestly depend on, and taking up this position wuld put them both in "galactic danger". She had heard both John and Hal's warnings-- the universe hadn't seen a chrome lantern in over a century and a half. And to hear that the next bearer of the well-known ring was to be a raging and hormonal teenage human female? Some people, like a majority of the guardians, would be a bit pissed or just unpleased. Others maybe easy prey. The job would be a hard one, yes,and she would be broken and battered multiple times along the way, but when will the opportunity come along again? Not ever, probably. The ring feels that she's the one, and that she's ready. She was emotionally capable and steady to take the job. Did she feel the same? Well, not exactly, no. If anything, she knew she could be a emotional wreck some days.

But, everybody has a purpose right?
Maybe this was hers. Maybe, just maybe...
This is what she was meant to do.

then it was settled. She would do it. A chance like this only comes once in a lifetime, and if the ring picked her PERSONALLY, then she must be some good. Cheyenne stuck with that answer before letting her body's lethargicness take over her, relaxing into the bed as the beginnings of rain rumbled and grumbled outside of her window. It was the last thing she heard before drifting off.

((It's not too great, if im really into it they'll be longer than this))

Ceridwyn's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Ceridwyn's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Ceridwyn's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays, Chat Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Steampunk, DnD

* Dark romance/friendships/relationships, or something inherently taboo and/or psychologically questionable. I love mind games, and I enjoy a dash of horror. Heck, cut the romance even, if that's not your cup of tea.

* I'll take awkward situations in my slice-of-life for three hundred. I enjoy playing awkward characters.

* Magic, in the form of arcane arts, is always a plus for me. Simple conjuration to stunning evocation.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message, Email

But... but this was Ry. His best mate, the only goddamn person that he told anything to -- and if he k-killed Ry, then all those secrets and plans and everything would just... disappear... and the thought, it terrified Calum, nearly making the boy snap back when Joshua wedged himself between the two. No compassion for traitors. None. Not now, not ever. W-Was Ry really a traitor? God, it was just a dare, just a dare.

So Cal snatched the fucking sword away from Joshua. (It was just a dare.) Were there tears now? It was hard to see, and he bit his lip. He couldn't hear Ry speak; all he could listen to was the ritualist's voice in hardened beat with his pulse - bang, bang, bang, a cacophonous storm inside his head. Do it.

Do it, or he dies. One, instead of two. Ry, instead of him. The ginger shook so bad that both hands were necessary to clutch the blade, and he went to do it, stepped to lunge, but he froze.

Gods, Ry, did I do it to you?

On the verge of vomiting, he did it, thrusting the sword with a hard motion forward, head of the tool flush with the fellow acolyte's chest, the young man having missed the heart by too many inches to make it clean.

CrimsonMaiden's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view CrimsonMaiden's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view CrimsonMaiden's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Romance, Steampunk, Medieval, Fanbased, High School, Questing

One line replies, for any reason.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message, Email

Penelope Warner looked up from her book when she heard the club door open. The girl who entered was very cute and seemed somewhat uncomfortable. Penelope smiled a little, remembering her first time coming into the club. She had always been the shy type and she had always gotten grief for it too. She answered questions in class on occasion but otherwise she kept to herself. Bullies had always targeted her because of it. Everyone else just thought she was a mute. In conclusion, most people make assumptions so she made one: people are stupid.

It wasn't until she happened upon the club one day while running from a pursuing bully that she found people who actually bothered to get to know her as a person. That's when she found her voice.

Watching the club leader talk to the girl she couldn't help feeling a little nervous. She would have to talk to her eventually and conversation was not her strong point. The girl looked friendly, if not approachable, but Penelope's stomach tightened at the thought of speaking to her. It was always embarrassing stumbling over her words with newcomers. She watched from behind her book with tentative hazel eyes.

Polar_Tear's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Polar_Tear's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Polar_Tear's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Medieval, Fanbased, Fairy Tale, Apocalyptic, Mutants, Questing

A Homestuck themed roleplay sounds like a lot of fun~!

I'm fine with anything, to be honest~

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message

This is something I posted yesterday, I'm terribly sorry if it's not good enough~

Haya, the last of the Zhou girls to wake up, opened her eyes and gave the covers a kick. She had overslept, much to her chagrin. How was she gonna be a police officer if she slept in like this? Well, it wasn't really a problem. She'd showered the night before and had already packed the stuff she wanted to take with- Some books on law, some clothes, and her headphones, as well as her CD player and a few cds, one of which was an audio textbook, while the rest were all various instrumentals. The CD player was something she'd saved up for a long time ago, and she took care of it extremely well. It was her only music player and there was no way she was ever going to let it break until she had a job to pay for a new one. After giving the covers another kick to untangle them from her feet, she rolled out of bed and quickly put on the first thing she could find. The dark haired girl really didn't see much of a reason to dress up, so her outfit was just a pair of light blue jeans and a blue tank top. After shimmying into that, she ran downstairs, the smell of freshly cooked eggs and sausage was absolutely tantalizing. It had taken her about a minute to get ready- Once she was up, she was up. She didn't whine or groan or anything, just up and at 'em, really. "Mornin' everyone!" Haya exclaimed brightly, a big grin on her face. It occurred to her that she hadn't brushed her hair yet, but no matter- She'd do it after a bit of breakfast. It wasn't really all that messy though, short hair was hard to mess up.

As someone who had once tried to boil water and actually.. Well, had it burn, she was happy that Ann was there, with her lovely cooking skills- Well, really was she grateful for the company of all of her sisters, and her mother, but Ann was the one who really took care of them all. Okay, they actually sort of all took care of each other, but she figured that without Ann around to be stern and motherly, they'd probably be all over the place! Still smiling, she walked on over to the cupboard that housed their mugs and grabbed hers. It was her absolute favorite mug ever, it had pawprints all over it, and a police-badge printed on it as well. Apparently, it had once belonged to someone who was part of the canine unit. Most people didn't like the idea of a used coffee cup, even if it was clean, but Haya just loved this mug to bits. Holding it somewhat close to her, she went over to the sink and filled it with water- While she liked the coffee cup, she hated coffee with a passion. She took a sip before walking over to her usual seat and placing the cup down, then went to go grab a plate, taking a couple of the sausages and one egg before going back to the table and sitting down. She ate quietly, somewhat focused- Mostly on food, not really on anything important. To be honest, the whole marriage thing really wasn't all that big to her. She figured that if they got along, it'd be cool. If they didn't, it would still be cool because she had absolutely no issues with letting whoever have some lover on the side- As crude as that sounded.

The girl was about to ask her usual question, 'How is everyone doing today?!' But thought better of it. Given the circumstances, there had to be someone in the room who was probably somewhat down, even if they were happy or neutral on the outside. Or at least, that was what Haya assumed. But then Takara pointed out the obvious, while giving it a bright side. While she didn't exactly approve of the way this was done, she just smiled and shrugged, until Takara called shotgun. While she had no qualms against sitting in the back seat, she figured that maybe someone else might. "Well, why not take turns? I mean, every time we make a stop, you know?" She said with a smile. Honestly, that was probably how it was going to happen anyway- A shotgun claim only lasted for as long as you were in the car, or so the rules went. She wasn't trying to dispute any claims or anything, but she was trying to prevent a few people from getting cranky- Their car wasn't that big, and while they were all super close, she was sure that no one wanted to be that close for that long.

Tynebris's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Tynebris's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Tynebris's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Mutants

Pet-Owner/Master Theme. Dragons. Action/Story/Plot based, with a certain freeform factor.

Heavy base on romance. Heavy fanbasing.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

Tynebris continues looking at the group, studying them and their behavior. The dragon feels safe on the branch although he isn't well hidden nor is the branch really a safe spot from anyone. Furthermore, the dragon is tired, indicated by him yawning; he had a rather exhausting day, well, for him at least. The dragon tries to fight against his tiredness, not eased by observing the group.

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, oneXone

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Historical, Steampunk, Medieval, Space,Fairy Tale, Grimdark, Apocalyptic, Mutants,Super Hero,

Modern Fantasy
Urban Fantasy
Psychological
Cyberpunk
Magical Realism
Mystery
Pirates
Werewolves
Mythology/Folklore
Weird West
Neko
Pet/master

High School Drama, unless it's got a good twist.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

"Dad, I don't care about any of this demon bullshit anymore, I'm not wearing that stupid necklace!" Naomi yelled as she walked out the front door to begin her journey to school. Her father rushed out after her screaming. "If you don't she will take control over you forever." Naomi's father knew little about Naomi's connection with the demon, how the demon had grown a fondness of Namoi and wished not to harm her, for now. But nonetheless Naomi followed her Father's wishes and turned back towards the house snatching the necklace from his hand and sliding it over her head and around her neck. "There happy?" Naomi's father smiled and nodded. Naomi saw the worry in his eyes and hugged him. "I'll be alright dad. I love you." Naomi knew he wasn't her real father, but he was all she had. Her father hugged her back returning the "I love you" and sent her on her way. Naomi started to walk but it eventually turned into her jumping ahead in a blur towards the school, thanks to Lilly. As Naomi approached the school she almost ran into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry." she said as she moved out of the way of the boy that stood in front of her. 'That boys like you Naomi.' Lily hissed as Naomi continued into the school. 'yea I know Lilly, you only tell me everytime I walk by him in the hall, what's your deal, you want in his pants or something?' Naomi felt a smack to the back of her head, but it was just Lily giving off the illusion of the pain. 'no! I just think you should know your not alone.' Naomi chuckled. 'I know I'm not alone I have you....I'm never alone.' Naomi approached her locker and grabbed her stuff for class. She didn't have friends so socializing wasn't part of her morning. as Naomi entered her first class. "Greek mythology" she sat in the back corner, where she had sat since the beggining of the year, the teachers liked her there just as much as Naomi liked being there.

(from a role play I am in atm)

I am Looking For: One on one
Roleplay Resume? Yeppers!
I am most interested in... anything thing to do with batman, circus, crime, evil, or psychopaths. Romance as well.
Contact Me Through: PMs Please.

I am looking for:
One on one or group of 3-6

Genres i like:
Anything! Mostly romance modern, fantsasy paranormal, high school and realitic, mature roleplay.

Things i dont like.
Furry. Thats all.

Contact me through:
PMs and Guest wall.